glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- In this paper, the use of some technical terms and parameters to cover the flat and heat pipe type solar water heater between the essential differences; unprovoked flat-type solar water heater advantage, malicious belittle and negative heat pump solar water heater.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube according to the type of heat absorber material, can be divided into two categories: one is the glass heat absorber vacuum tube (or all glass vacuum tube), one is the metal heat absorber vacuum tube (or glass - metal vacuum tube). Heat pipe vacuum tube is a metal heat absorber vacuum tube, which consists of heat pipe, heat absorber, glass tube and metal cover and other major components.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- In this way, the cold working fluid from the bottom of the collector is heated by the solar energy in the fluid channel, the temperature is gradually increased, the heat after heating, with the heat from the top of the collector, Water tank stand-by, that is useful energy income.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- The installation of the system search should ensure safety and functionality while taking into account the combination with the building.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Non-concentrating collector The non-concentrating collector is a solar collector that does not change the direction of the solar radiation entering the lighting port and does not concentrate on the heat absorber. According to the collector is tracking the sun classification According to the collector whether to track the sun, solar collectors can be divided into two types. The tracking collector is a solar collector that tracks the sun's motion every day around a single or dual axis rotation.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- should be added appropriate protective measures. Solar hot water engineering system installed in the outdoor part should be able to withstand not less than 10 wind load; if the local history of the maximum wind
- Q:Solar collectors and tank water can not cycle what is the reason
- If the exhaust valve is not installed, theoretically through the collector outlet pipe directly discharged to the tank, the water part of the pipeline gas block the possibility is not large.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- the direct use of solar radiant energy, there are basically four ways, namely, solar energy - heat conversion, solar energy - electrical conversion, solar energy - chemical conversion and solar energy - biomass conversion, which solar Light-heat conversion is currently the most mature technology, the most cost-effective, and therefore the most widely used form
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- This question relates to what assistance is to be used in the hot water project of the solar collector, as well as the location and duration of the project. If you do not use auxiliary heating equipment, there is no doubt that the solar collector hot water project power consumption is minimal, but due to the uncertainty of the sun
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- There are flat-plate collectors and vacuum tube collectors, as well as medium-high temperature trough collectors in different forms, the installation site requirements are not the same; but generally according to geographical location, towards the basic south.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range