glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Heat pipe vacuum tube and other types of solar water heaters, compared with the following irreplaceable advantages:
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Due to the different expansion coefficient of glass and metal seal, this structure of the absorber is currently high cost, short life, reliability is affected.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, the location of solar collectors have different species, can be placed on the roof, the angle is generally 45 degrees, you can put on the south wall and building integration, selected as a satisfactory answer Thank you!
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- solar collectors is a kind of solar energy can be converted into thermal energy equipment. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices. Because of the different use, the collector and its matching system type is divided into many kinds, the name is also different, such as cooking for the solar cooker, used to generate hot water solar water heater, dry items for the solar dryer, for Melting metal solar furnace, as well as solar houses, solar thermal power plants, solar desalination and so on.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Non-concentrating collector The non-concentrating collector is a solar collector that does not change the direction of the solar radiation entering the lighting port and does not concentrate on the heat absorber. According to the collector is tracking the sun classification According to the collector whether to track the sun, solar collectors can be divided into two types. The tracking collector is a solar collector that tracks the sun's motion every day around a single or dual axis rotation.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Most of the solar water heaters are equipped with electric auxiliary heating function, when the rainy weather will automatically start when the electric heating function.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Non-structural force components such as lightweight fill walls shall not be provided with heaters. 2) in the need to do waterproof parts, shall not damage the waterproof layer. 3) The use of bracket installation, should be in accordance with the requirements of the design drawings to check the strength, durability, and the building of the fixed way.
- Q:About centralized solar water heater
- The solar tube in the solar collector absorbs the solar radiation energy, converts the solar radiation energy into heat energy to heat the water in the collector, the heated high temperature water
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to whether the collector is tracking the sun is divided into: tracking collector, non-tracking collector according to whether there is a vacuum within the collector is divided into: flat-type collector, vacuum tube collector.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- work efficiently, like the four seasons Mu song launched ultra-low temperature air, at -25 ℃ efficiency will be able to work; the north of the Yellow River, solar collectors hot water project power consumption The amount is smaller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range