Prepainted Steel Coils description：
Certification:ISO, SGS, BV, SGS & ISO9001:2008
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Application:Sandwich Panels, Corrugated Steel Sheets
Steel Grade:CGCC & Cglcc
Coil ID:508/610 Mm
Packing:Seaworthy, Standard Export Package, in Container
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.16-1.20mm
6) Coil width: 600-1250mm, general 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Coating: Z40 to Z275, or AZ30 to AZ150
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um polyester, Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
10) Color: any RAL code, or according to customer's sample
11) Coil weight: 3-6 tons, or according to customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
15) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings
| Prepainted galvanized steel coil ( PPGI )|| Prepainted galvalume steel coil ( PPGL )|
|Standard|| JIS G3312 CGCC|
|J IS G3322 CGLCC|
AS 1397 G2+AZ
|Valid thickness || 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|| 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|
|Coil width|| 600~1250mm|| 600~1250mm|
|Coil ID|| 508mm & 610mm|| 508mm & 610mm|
|Coil weight|| 3~5 tons|| 3~5 tons|
|Coating|| 4 0~275 g/m2|| AZ30 to AZ150|
|Paint t hickness , top side || 15~25 microns|| 15~25 microns|
|P aint t hickness , reverse|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|
|Color|| any RAL code|| any RAL code|
|Package|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|
|MOQ|| 25 tons|| 25 tons|
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Personal feeling is also good for the Great Wall Seiko tape, upstairs several estimates are the production of steel tape manufacturers, of course, that their goods well. Our unit now buy all the Great Wall Seiko goods, said the tape is good, not because it is so durable
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- The warehouse temperature should be constant, prevent the occurrence of condensation, a horizontal steel coil to pile up, forced to pile up, in contact with each other at the coil not binding belt lock, steel roll room felt material, narrow roll on wide roll, roll on roll light. In order to facilitate the lifting, the steel coil and the wall should be kept a certain distance.
- Q:The difference between aluminized color steel roll and ordinary color steel roll
- Substrate selection: AZ150 (aluminum zinc content 150g/m2); G345A high strength galvanized steel sheet (55% aluminum, 43% zinc and 1.6% silicon) corrosion resistance data: 5%NaCL 35 DEG C, 1000Hrs, Field good, Scribe, No, Blister, 2mm belowQ.U.V: 2000hrs, MAX.2 color, light to keep the rate above 90%, the above data show that aluminum zinc coated board (AZ150, G345A, PVDF) is very suitable for the extreme environment of buildings or other facilities, highly corrosion resistance and weather resistance, and the major steel plate can ensure the service life of 20 years. In addition, high strength steel has been widely used abroad, and it has good economic performance, and it is also the domestic development trend.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Indirect reading methodIn some parts of the steel tape can not be used directly, can use the ruler or ruler, the zero alignment measurement, ruler and measurement direction; steel tape measure distance to a whole scale ruler or ruler, with more than a long reading amount. (3).Some errors in measuring steel tape
- Q:Where are the coils and the steel plates used? Where did the steel plate come from?
- Steel plate is divided into many kinds of PU, low alloy, boiler plate, vessel plate, high strength plate, etc..
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- In general, between 3.5 and 5 tons. Our company uses 0.17*1000 white color steel roll. The weight is usually around 4.5 tons. Different manufacturers will have different sealing rolls.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- Cold rolled steel strip: the width is below 900mm! Cold rolled steel coil: the width is above 1000mm! Materials and purposes are not very different, basically the same!
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- Generally speaking, they can be used interchangeably, and the purchase price of the plate is slightly cheaper.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- Generally, according to the volume measurement, each roll weighs 3~15 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range