|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Superman man of steel?
- I don't think Wolverine could stab Superman. The name Man of Steel is just a nickname that was acquired through the years. Just like Superman is able to fly, but when the initial comic came out, he could only, leap tall buildings with a single bound, and is stronger than a locomotive. Of course, now he can fly and is MUCH more stronger than a train! hahahahah. So even though Wolverine is cool, I hardly doubt he could stab Superman...not that he would of course. =)
- Q:Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is correct
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Durable durable depends on your personal use frequency, the high frequency nature is easy to wear, resulting in scale. If you like fuzzy units if buying tape need verification it is best to buy the Great Wall Seiko goods, because the time to measure the number of verification inspection of steel tape, basically qualified rate of the Great Wall Seiko steel tape can reach one hundred percent.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:How is chrome steel made?
- Go to the process section and find point 6 (explains when alloys are added). Chrome is added at this point, usually in the form of ferrochrome alloy (FeCr). Many kinds of chrome steel also contain nickel. The strengthening effect on steel by forming stable carbide grains at the grain boundaries and the strong increase in corrosion resistance made chromium an important alloying material for steel. The high speed tool steels contain between 3 and 5% chromium.
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Steel is usually harder than titanium, at least when both materials are hear-treated to give their best strengths. And a harder material can scratch a softer one. So I imagine that the answer is that it will scratch. However much of the rest of your question is unclear and it may be that the amount of friction between the two is so small that no wear will take place, so there could be no problem. The function of the polyester cloth may be vital in reducing this friction, so that unless you keep this part of the original design, the scratching will become worse no matter which combination of metals are used.
- Q:what is the density of stainless steel?
- Stainless steels are the most dense, coming in at 8000 kg/m3. Though the densities vary, The answer is 8000 kg/m3. 301 stainless density values seem to vary according to the supplier data sheets, from 7.88 g/cc, (AK Steel) to 8.03 g/cc, (Allegheny Ludlum)
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- Boron Steel
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- The samari swords are made by folding to make many many alternating layers of different steel compositions. Damascus swords were made differently. The steel was heated and forged (like samari swords) but it was not folded. The patterns produced are due to the micro macro-structure of the steel alloy and the way the steel is forged. Fake Damascus steel knives and gun barrels and other items have been made by pattern welding (forge cladding steels with different compositions together) and then folding and forging with some tricks. google damascus steel and you will find lots of info. hope this helps
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- we may use the formula ΔL=α(Lo)(Tf-To) where Lf is the length of steel at temp. Tf Lo is length at To α is the coefficient of linear expansion of steel which is 11x10^-6/°C ΔL=0.78mm (the change in length) Lo=? ΔL=α(Lo)(Tf-To) Lo=ΔL/[α(Tf-To)] Lo=(0.78x10^-3m)/[(11x10^-6/°C)(35°C-2... Lo=5.455m answer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range