|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- I wear Timberland Pro Series steel toe boots they are the best I have ever owned, I have tried Caterpiller Wal-Mart Brands both fell apart. One thing I do is when I get a pair of steel toe boots is have my wife run over the toe with her buick. The cat Wal-Mart Brands both bent cut the top of my foot, The timberland stayed intact I have been wearing them for over a year now, they have not fallen apart I have had a korklift run them over still holding great.
- Q:how to clean old steel coins?
- You really don't want to do anything to to them. If they're rusty, that's just the way they are now. Store them in a dry place. Cleaning will do more damage than good, and will hurt the value. If it were possible to undo the damage, our cars would never rust, iron pipes wouldn't pit, and everything would be made of steel. Don't let it worry you, they're still worth having.
- Q:can you put nylon strings on a steel string acoustic guitar?
- Nylon Strings For Acoustic Guitar
- Q:What grade of steel is best for a permanent magnet ?
- This page on spark test tells how to use a grinding wheel to get a rough idea of what you've got. Includes drawings of sparks for magnet steel;
- Q:who would buy shredded scrap steel in GTA?
- We are one of the biggest steel mills in Asia. Under our group, we have steel mills in Thailand and Bangladesh. On the monthly basis, we purchase steel scrap HMS1/2 80:20 and the shredded ISRI210/211, ISRI211 by bulk and 20' container to Thailand and Bangladesh. Due to the limitation of our existing shredded steel scrap supplier, we need to get more supply of the shredded. Please contact us or offer us of ISRI 210/211 or ISRI211 CFR Chittagong, Bangladesh with 500mt - 2000mt per shipment by 20' container. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Will Titanium Scratch
- Q:HELP ME! Steel beam installation?
- I see steel beams inserted into pockets in concrete foundations, they typically go 6 inches into the pocket. There is other problems with what you want to do. You must support the rafters while the work is being done. You must be sure your beam pockets are strong enough for the weight. another problem is that a steel beam this size is very heavy, How will you place it without a crane? Maybe an army of helpers can lift it. You may want to consider a laminated wood beam, they are lighter than steel.
- Q:What are the uses of Mild Steel?
- Mild steel doesn't really mean anything, technically. In today's world all steel is mild steel unless it's high carbon or alloy, which are mostly tool steels. You'll need to study steel much deeper than that to accomplish any real physics work relating to steel.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- There are several different grades and specifications that are referred to collectively as surgical steel, or Surgical stainless steel Non-stainless steel is not used for piercings and sutures and the like, because of the obvious reason that it tends to rust. The most common grade referred to as surgical is 316L, which is also used for food handling equipment. 316L is tough and very durable and has outstanding corrosion resistance. But it is moderately expensive. Very cheap body jewelry may be made out of cheaper grades of stainless steel like 304 or even the dirt-cheap 409. 304 is less corrosion resistant than 316L ; Almost nothing good can be said of type 409, except that's it cheap. 409 is not technically known as surgical, but some manufacturers may claim it is, to increase their asking price and also to cause buyer confusion. Surgical tools, which are not meant to be implanted, are usually made of the well known 440C, which is extremely strong and excellent at holding and edge, but it is not very corrosion resistant and it is brittle. 440C is not usually considered surgical. It's also used to make kitchen knives.
- Q:Heat Resistant Chemical for Steel?
- There is, but I don't know what it is made out of. It is probably some fireproof, foam material which acts like insulation. I doubt it is designed to resist abrasion however. Most things which adhere to metal surfaces are not flameproof, and those which do resist fire are not good insulators. For example, the ceramic coating of appliances like stoves and washing machines adhere very well and are fire resistant, but do not insulate. It was the failure of the steel insulation which caused the collapse of the world trade centers. The impact of the airplane tore away all the insulation on the supporting struts of the building and then the fire caused the steel to soften and break. Steel was once insulated by wrapping it in asbestos cloth and then applying plaster over this to form a shell. It did not actually adhere to the steel but it did insulate it, and was fireproof. However asbestos is a cancer hazard and a lot of old buildings are being stripped of their asbestos as a safety precaution. The asbestos can be replaced with fiberglass which is usually duct taped together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range