|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:whats the best steel to make a huge knife?
- Well okorder.com/
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless is a fairly poor conductor but that is not why it has hot spots. That's because they tend to be thin. Cast Iron is also a poor conductor and has about the most even heat distribution. Many Copper bottom pots are just Copper plated for looks. In fact only the most expensive will have the heavy Copper bottom needed for even heat. Tin is a metal, an element. Stainless Steel is a mixture ( alloy ) of Iron and Chromium or Nickel or both. I do not know of any cookware that is Tin plated on the inside. I like Aluminium clad Stainless Steel. Good heavy bottom for even heat and Al. is a good conductor. A little more expensive are three layer bottoms. They have the Al. between Stainless so you get the looks and easy cleaning os SS with the heat distribution of Al.
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. Overheating ? It's not possible for a metal to get hotter than it's environment unless there is a source of radiation. The sun shining on a metal will heat up a bit, as will any material, but the amount is small and depends on the surface reflectivity. Define what you mean by overheating. .
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- I use Mothers Mag polish also. The shine you get depends on the effort.... If you buffed a mirror finish it will dull in time... More work brings it back. On a SW you won't take off enough to make any difference as far as metal holding oil. I use a little Mothers whenever I clean my stainless revolver.... Takes the carbon ring off the cylinder face... I use old cotton socks and t shirts. You could use a Dremel to work the mag wheel polish if you want a bright finish.
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Finding Steel for hobby welding?
- They will sell any quantity of metal and even cut it to size - my experience has been that their prices are not wildly out of line for single pieces of full length stock compared to buying singles where you have to buy a minimum. They also may have sizes that ordinary places consider odd. I was looking for 5/8 square 16 gauge and was told it would have to be shipped in from Houston (to Dallas) by my nearest supplier and found it in stock at MetalSM. But check if you get something odd - the 5/8 cost more than 3/4 at both places and MetalSM actually gave me 3/4 but took it back even though I had cut it. Also check the regular steel suppliers in your area as well as retail welders metal supply places.
- Q:What is cold steel ?!?
- Cold Steel is a Ventura, California-based marketer of knives, swords and other edged weapons and tools. Cold Steel was founded in 1980 by company president, Lynn C. Thompson. Its products are manufactured in various countries including Japan, Taiwan, China and India. Cold Steel's products include fixed blade knives, folding knives, swords, machetes, tomahawks, kukris, blowguns, walking sticks, and other martial arts related items. Many of their knives are also made using VG-1 Stainless Steel,4116 Krupp Stainless Steel, 1055 Carbon Steel, SK-5 High Carbon Steel, and AUS 8A Stainless Steel.
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- Hot rolled coil is used for continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, descaling into the roughing mill of high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of the computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate and coiling) reel, a straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness, width of poor accuracy, edgehaswavy, folding, tower and other defects. The volume is heavy. (general management industry likes to use. )
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- Generally speaking, it will be about 4 tons, the export may be larger, but 10 tons of papers have not yet seen
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range