|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:Cold rolled steel coil steel, what is the difference?
- From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting, its strength is not very high, but the ductility and weldability is good, the appearance of color is not bright, easy to corrosion, because the price is cheap, the majority of enterprises in order to reduce the cost, so the more commonly used.
- Q:What's the best material for color coated steel coil?
- Galvanized steel sheet with hot-dip galvanized or zinc plated surface.
- Q:Measures to prevent cold rolling of packaged cold rolled steel coils? Who can give some professional opinions oh?
- In order to prevent rusting in the process of storage or transportation of steel roll, steel mills generally take the following packing: inner gas antirust paper wrapped with tape wrapped in plastic film sealing, intermediate, involute cardboard seal lining, cardboard corner, with iron and steel outer package corner protector, strapping fixed. If the inner package seal, so the steel coil is sank into the water, will not rust out.
- Q:The difference between aluminized color steel roll and ordinary color steel roll
- Aluminized color coated sheet is a new type of material produced in China in recent years due to its high end applications. It is often used as an indication of CCLI. It is made of galvanized steel sheet (55% aluminum, 43% zinc and 1.6% silicon), which is more galvanized and more corrosion resistant. It is processed by surface degreasing, phosphating and complexing treatment, and is coated with organic coating.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- Characteristics and applicable range of 08F:Its strength is low, and the steel is soft, plastic and tough. General use does not require heat treatment, but in order to eliminate the internal force due to cold processing, improve the cutting performance of steel, heat treatment can be carried out, cold processing can increase the intensity. Often used in the manufacture of stamping parts and carburizing parts, such as stamping products, sockets, enamel products, automobile shell, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- The difference between hot rolled primary and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coils is that they include carbon steel rolls and low alloy steel coils.
- Q:Where are the coils and the steel plates used? Where did the steel plate come from?
- The use of steel coils, refrigerators, washing machines, household appliances, and other industries, parcels are winding.Steel plates can also be found everywhere: airplanes, guns, trains, ships, space shuttles, spaceships, automobiles, etc..Steel plate through mining - sintering - iron smelting - smelting - forming.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- Cold rolled steel strip: the width is below 900mm! Cold rolled steel coil: the width is above 1000mm! Materials and purposes are not very different, basically the same!
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because the stress of participation should be eliminated
- Q:Why cold rolled stainless steel sheet is lower than cold rolled stainless steel coil?
- Hello! The reason is: 1. cold rolled flat plate is Kaiping;2. cold-rolled plates are negative tolerances.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range