|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion?
- The stock at various shops may vary, but you can buy Steel Legion miniatures through the mail order, or the Internet from GW. Cadian troopers are plastic, There are no plastic Steel Legion troops. The plastic models are (a tiny bit) not so horribly expensive as the metallic ones. The minimum requirements for your force vary from mission to mission, but a good start is 1 HQ unit 2 Troop choices. Also, the total points cost of the battle is to be considered. (Usually 500, 1000, or 1500 points.) What you described is one possible choice, although the size of IG squads is 10 and not 20. And you must include a command squad, the commissar is optional. You might change the other 20 troops for a tank, or a squad of Sentinels. Happy gaming!
- Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
- There are many steel types in Heartgold and Soullsilver. Thing is, lapras is also a water type so steel is not super effective against it. The super effective types against lapras are Grass, electric, fighting, and rock. Lapras has very high HP and special defence. Plus, since it is hailing, Blizzard gets 100% accuracy. Since grass is weak against ice, it's not the best choice. I would go with a Machamp with No guard and Dynamic Punch (for 100% accuracy). Fighting would be the best type becuase rock is weak to water and grass is weak to ice and electric pokemon don't have the best stats. You could use Raikou but i wouldn't. If you still want steel types, Magnezone and Steelix are good. So are Agron and Empoleon. Hope i helped!!!
- Q:what is the tensile strength of steel?
- Depends on what you mean by strong steel. Typically the ultimate strength/yield point of steel used for building structures (beams, columns, joists, plates) is in the range of 36,000 to 50,000 psi. The strength is specified by the designer (in the U.S.) by its ASTM designation. e.g. ASTM A36, A572, A500, A307, A325 ... A36 is typical mild steel, A572 Grade 50 (50,000 psi) is often called high-strength Really high strength steels such as pre-stressing strand can have ultimate strengths more than 10 times these values.
- Q:Does anybody have some column splice details for steel structures?
- The refernce for Canada is S16-01 Limit states steel design My professor always taugth us shop weld field bolt if that helps
- Q:is Titanium Stronger than steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: is Titanium Stronger than steel? I'v had 5 people at school say steel is stonger than Titanium and some(5) kids at school say titanium stronger then steel but i looked it up on the internet and i got soem web sites that say steel is stronger then titanium and some sites that say titanium is stonger then steel sooooo?? witch...
- Q:Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel? ?
- Carbon steel is harder but does not resist corrision as well. It really depend on the grade. Like 440A is crap and 440C is much better. Aluminum would be the way to go. It is lighter and just as if not stronger. Some people will be die hards when it comes to either metal. I don;t know much about the guns. I know plenty about different grades of sttel when I collected swords and knives.
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- You okorder.com
- Q:1944 Steel Penny?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 1944 Steel Penny? Is there any other way of testing whether or not you have a 1944 Steel penny that won't damage the penny. The magnet test doesn't seem to work cause even when I try to get a 2007 penny to stick to the magnet...it won't. So is there some kind of magnet needed? Like power wise or anything...
- Q:Measures to prevent cold rolling of packaged cold rolled steel coils? Who can give some professional opinions oh?
- Cold rolled steel coils are generally sprayed antirust oil, according to user requirements, light, medium, heavy oil 3 types. Nevertheless, if the oil is volatile or in a humid environment, the steel plate comes into contact with the water for a period of time, indicating that it is beginning to rust.
- Q:what does steel receivers mean on an airsoft gun?
- It means the receivers are steel, what did you think it meant? I would call steel a bad thing in airsoft, because it's unnecessary and heavy. You'd honestly be better off getting a gun with plastic receivers and buying an aftermarket kit. My GP receivers are very strong, and incredibly light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range