|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Types of steel buildings?
- There are a number of designs which can be used to create different types of steel buildings as per the demands of the buyer or an investor. he various kinds of that can be constructed using steel are Homes, Hangars, Agriculture and Farm buildings for storage, Garages and Storage sheds, Open air sheds,, Barns, Arenas and stadiums, Automotive buildings with overhead doors and flexible framed openings, Religious buildings such as Churches and Temples, etc.
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Nope, stainless steel is actually coated steel that can be removed by acid or scrubbing too much. it would need to be re dipped to go back to normal. would cost a fortune however.
- Q:Steel Buildings?
- Yes you can have a steel structure building, as if it is more economical than RCC, I think it is , and it is much faster in completion than RCC, For such area steel structure is less in time than the RCC by 30% to 40%, my experience could estimate 6months to 8 months duration for steel structure
- Q:Is Titanium stronger than mild steel?
- Yes ,i think so. The two most useful properties of the metal form are corrosion resistance, and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. In its unalloyed condition, titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter. There are two allotropic forms and five naturally occurring isotopes of this element; 46Ti through 50Ti, with 48Ti being the most abundant (73.8%). Titanium's properties are chemically and physically similar to zirconium.
- Q:Question about the strength of steel..?
- Gary is right on! To add to it some rebar is heat treated if you weld it it loses the heat treating if you don't re heat treat it it will fail at the welded joint.
- Q:damascus steel knife making?
- Here's what you need, the cable should be a minimum of 9/16 with large wires. You need some borax (20 mule team from the store). A good hot coal, coke, or gas forge. If the cable has fiber rope in the center it will need to be removed. Fuse the ends of the cable to keep them from coming apart. I use my welder and while I'm at it I weld a handle to make it easier. Heat it in the forge when the forge is properly heated, rotate it. Some people will burn the oil out, but I've found that the forge does that just fine. Rotate the cable while it's heating. When it begins the turn red pull it out and sprinkle the borax over it, don't hold back use a lot. It will begin to melt and bubble into the steel. Put the cable back in the forge, rotate and watch. This is the critical part. When the steel starts to turn from orange/yellow to almost yellow/white take it out and lightly (I use a 2lb hammer) begin hammering the cable into a square or rectangle. If you do it right you'll notice that it will begin to fight the hammer, that's when you know the weld it taking place. You'll have to repeat the process down the length of the cable. Once you have the billet made you can begin the process of shaping the edge and tang. Once you have it shaped, follow proper forge procedure then grind all the yuck off and finish shaping. Then harden and temper and finish it out. Good luck. I almost forgot a very important part. Befor you start hammering put the cable in a vice while at welding temp (if you are strong you can use a couple of plyers) and twist it tight. On the next heat hold the cable in your left and and lay it on the anvil. Concentrate on your light hammer blows being on your side of the cable. This forces the cable strands together. If you are using smaller cable like 9/16 you can double the cable up and weld two peices together, it is easier and makes for a prettier blade. Doing this you don't have to worry about twisting the cable and you can hit it much harder to start with.
- Q:Reloading and shooting steel.?
- You can't reload steel cases. I don't really know, but you just can't. If a mild steel case is harder than the chamber and bolt of your firearm, you should have got a better firearm.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal? any one have an opinion? i've heard steel cut oatmeal is better for you...
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- Steel Gold is a soft metal, that's why people bite it to make sure it is real.
- Q:How would you encase steel in concrete?
- If you're designing this structure, I recommend not filling it with concrete. It will do very little for stiffness (steel is 7-8 times stiffer than concrete), almost nothing for strength (unless buckling of the steel cylinder is an issue), and will add lots of unnecessary weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range