Certification:ISO, SGS, BV, ISO9001:2008 &SGS
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Application:Sandwich Panels, Corrugated Steel Sheets
Steel Grade:CGCC & Cglcc
Coil ID:508/610 Mm
Color:Ral Color or as Customer′s Color Sample
Packing:Seaworthy, Standard Export Package, in Container
Production Capacity:220, 000 Tons/Year
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.16-1.20mm
6) Coil width: 600-1250mm, general 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Coating: Z40 to Z275, or AZ30 to AZ150
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um polyester, Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
10) Color: any RAL code, or according to customer's sample
11) Coil weight: 3-6 tons, or according to customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
15) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
| Prepainted galvanized steel coil ( PPGI )|| Prepainted galvalume steel coil ( PPGL )|
|Standard|| JIS G3312 CGCC|
|J IS G3322 CGLCC|
AS 1397 G2+AZ
|Valid thickness || 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|| 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|
|Coil width|| 600~1250mm|| 600~1250mm|
|Coil ID|| 508mm & 610mm|| 508mm & 610mm|
|Coil weight|| 3~5 tons|| 3~5 tons|
|Coating|| 4 0~275 g/m2|| AZ30 to AZ150|
|Paint t hickness , top side || 15~25 microns|| 15~25 microns|
|P aint t hickness , reverse|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|
|Color|| any RAL code|| any RAL code|
|Package|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|
|MOQ|| 25 tons|| 25 tons|
- Q:Which is stronger, Wood or Steel?
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:Here is my dilemma, should I shoot steel case ammo in my ar15?
- I am not aware of any catastrophic failures being attributed to Russian Steel cased ammo use. I would recommend checking out the several AR15 message boards and see what everyone who uses it has to say and if anyone has had serious problems. I have personally used Wolf steel case in all of my ARs with no serious issues. I have also fired it in several full auto rifles. What I noticed is that it is dirtier ammo than Winchester or Federal ammunition and I will get an occasional failure to eject. Right now, American production brass cased .223 is $.50-$1.00 or more per round when you can find it.. The Russian Wolf can be found for $.40 or less. Most people shoot whatever they can find and afford and do not worry about the warranty.
- Q:Major disadvantage of hardened steel?
- a disadvantage is the fact that the cold forming capability of this steel
- Q:Physics! Steel pots and pans?
- The issue is heat conduction. Copper trasferrs heat rapidly and therefore ensures uniform heat around the base or sides of teh pot. The thick walls can be two different purposes. Sometimes the steel is made in layers for the purpose of providing insulation. If a pot insulates heat then the heat will transfer in a steady manner and the need for constant fuel heat is reduced. Thus, if I want to simmer and can store some of the heat in the pot itself then I know it will transfer slowly because it has to go through the layers first. Secondly, the layers will transfer heat between them allowing for uniform heating and this avoids hot spots. Wash you pots with an acid. Lemon will clean copper very nicely. If you have to scrub then heat gently and use salt or baking soda as an abrasive. With a tea kettle you do not care about heat conduction past the point of the boil. when the boil arrives the job is done.
- Q:the difference between mild steel and steel?
- Carbon steel includes mild steel. Mild carbon steel(as it is referred to) contains .05 - .29% carbon. Medium carbon steel is from .30 - .59%. High carbon steel is from .60 - .99%. Ultra high carbon steel is from 1.00 - 2.00%. Steel is considered carbon steel up to 2.1%. Past that it is considered cast iron. The more carbon in the steel the harder and less ductile and maleable it is and also the more brittle it is. The less carbon in the steel more it will bend and shape without breaking. So in essence carbon adds strength but takes away from its elasticity. If you are interested in this subject an interesting source is swordmaking where hardness(carbon content) is crucial. The information behind this subject is pretty infinite.
- Q:what is 440c stainless steel means?
- It's okorder.com/ Stainless steel Grades [list is not exhaustive] 200 Series—austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese alloys 300 Series—austenitic chromium-nickel alloys Type 301—highly ductile, for formed products. Also hardens rapidly during mechanical working. Good weldability. Better wear resistance and fatigue strength than 304. Type 302—same corrosion resistance as 304, with slightly higher strength due to additional carbon.
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Will Titanium Scratch
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- RE: How do I polish stainless steel jewelry? I have a necklace that has a pendent made out of stainless steel. The pendent is connected by a cord, not chain, that I can take on and off; so, I leave it on all the time. It has gotten pretty tarnished because of that. It's pretty small (1 in. by 1 in.) and kinda a weird shape. I'll give...
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- They will both knock it over, but it depends on how the bullets hit the block. If the steel bullet hits the block at any kind of an angle, it will knock it over because it will enter the block cross grain. If it hits it straight on, it will not have as much resistance as it goes with the grain of the wood. The rubber bullet will have more resistance because it does not pierce the block. The force from the rubber bullet would be the same no matter what angle it comes from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range