Certification:ISO, SGS, BV, ISO9001:2008 &SGS
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Application:Sandwich Panels, Corrugated Steel Sheets
Steel Grade:CGCC & Cglcc
Coil ID:508/610 Mm
Color:Ral Color or as Customer′s Color Sample
Packing:Seaworthy, Standard Export Package, in Container
Production Capacity:220, 000 Tons/Year
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.16-1.20mm
6) Coil width: 600-1250mm, general 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Coating: Z40 to Z275, or AZ30 to AZ150
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um polyester, Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
10) Color: any RAL code, or according to customer's sample
11) Coil weight: 3-6 tons, or according to customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
15) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
| Prepainted galvanized steel coil ( PPGI )|| Prepainted galvalume steel coil ( PPGL )|
|Standard|| JIS G3312 CGCC|
|J IS G3322 CGLCC|
AS 1397 G2+AZ
|Valid thickness || 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|| 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|
|Coil width|| 600~1250mm|| 600~1250mm|
|Coil ID|| 508mm & 610mm|| 508mm & 610mm|
|Coil weight|| 3~5 tons|| 3~5 tons|
|Coating|| 4 0~275 g/m2|| AZ30 to AZ150|
|Paint t hickness , top side || 15~25 microns|| 15~25 microns|
|P aint t hickness , reverse|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|
|Color|| any RAL code|| any RAL code|
|Package|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|
|MOQ|| 25 tons|| 25 tons|
- Q:How can the outer diameter and weight of steel coil be converted?
- Of course, the calculation is relatively coarse, and the volume has a lot to do with the tension.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- General handling steel rolls are used for driving. Forklift trucks are OK, but a larger fork truck, usually cold rolled, weighs less than 15T. The hot rolled coil is below 30T.
- Q:Aluminum alloy rolling doors and color steel shutter door that good
- Among them, aluminum alloy rolling doors and ordinary rolling doors, both from the appearance, environmental protection or safety, have considerable advantages. Aluminum Alloy doors can be sprayed on the surface of various colors and patterns, but also with the concavity of the wood, sand grain coated, highlight the noble temperament, improve grades, if it is used in shops, you can let your talent shows itself in many shops in the.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Precise steel tape factory and after a period of time must go through the verification and indicate the verification of temperature, tension and feet. Feet marked on the length of its nominal length, and the difference between the actual length is called length correction delta l ruler by different tension will make feet long. To avoid this change requires the use of steel tape according to the scale mark force of steel tape. At different temperature the foot will change with the temperature so it is necessary to use t as variable function to represent the feet long, this is the ruler length equation, its general form:
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- The high quality carbon structural steel, carbon steel, steel commonly referred to as. Steel for the manufacture of parts for various machines.1.08 and 08F steel is used for rolling thin plates, deep drawing products, oil drums and high-grade enamel products. It can also be used for the manufacture of pipes, gaskets and core parts with low strength requirements, carburizing and cyaniding parts, welding electrodes and so on.2.10 and 10F steel, use cold pressing deep drawing products below 4mm, such as deep drawing vessel and shell. It can also make boiler tubes, oil drum covers and steel strips, steel wires, welding pieces and mechanical parts.3.15 and 15F steel are used to make carburizing parts, fastening parts, die forging parts and low load parts without heat treatment, such as bolts, screws, flanges and storage tanks for chemical machinery, steam boilers, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- The difference between hot rolled primary and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coils is that they include carbon steel rolls and low alloy steel coils.
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- In general, between 3.5 and 5 tons. Our company uses 0.17*1000 white color steel roll. The weight is usually around 4.5 tons. Different manufacturers will have different sealing rolls.
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- Generally speaking, they can be used interchangeably, and the purchase price of the plate is slightly cheaper.
- Q:Why is the steel tape tape head not fixed?
- In this way, no matter how you measure, always be measured, from the ruler of the "0" bit began.The fixed ruler does not take this action when it is taken, which directly results in the thickness of the steel sheet that needs to be added or lowered to your readings;Activity design is designed to reduce error, and this is an advanced approach;
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- Cold rolled steel strip: the width is below 900mm! Cold rolled steel coil: the width is above 1000mm! Materials and purposes are not very different, basically the same!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range