Certification:ISO, SGS, BV, ISO9001:2008 &SGS
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Application:Sandwich Panels, Corrugated Steel Sheets
Steel Grade:CGCC & Cglcc
Coil ID:508/610 Mm
Color:Ral Color or as Customer′s Color Sample
Packing:Seaworthy, Standard Export Package, in Container
Production Capacity:220, 000 Tons/Year
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.16-1.20mm
6) Coil width: 600-1250mm, general 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Coating: Z40 to Z275, or AZ30 to AZ150
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um polyester, Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
10) Color: any RAL code, or according to customer's sample
11) Coil weight: 3-6 tons, or according to customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
15) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
| Prepainted galvanized steel coil ( PPGI )|| Prepainted galvalume steel coil ( PPGL )|
|Standard|| JIS G3312 CGCC|
|J IS G3322 CGLCC|
AS 1397 G2+AZ
|Valid thickness || 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|| 0. 16 ~1. 2 0mm|
|Coil width|| 600~1250mm|| 600~1250mm|
|Coil ID|| 508mm & 610mm|| 508mm & 610mm|
|Coil weight|| 3~5 tons|| 3~5 tons|
|Coating|| 4 0~275 g/m2|| AZ30 to AZ150|
|Paint t hickness , top side || 15~25 microns|| 15~25 microns|
|P aint t hickness , reverse|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|| 5~7 microns or 15~25 microns|
|Color|| any RAL code|| any RAL code|
|Package|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|| vertical, eye to sky & horizontal|
|MOQ|| 25 tons|| 25 tons|
- Q:223 steel cased ammo?
- Some have said that steel cases (Russian?) will wear out the extractor prematurely, others have said they have shot thousands of rounds of these with no problems.
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Durable durable depends on your personal use frequency, the high frequency nature is easy to wear, resulting in scale. If you like fuzzy units if buying tape need verification it is best to buy the Great Wall Seiko goods, because the time to measure the number of verification inspection of steel tape, basically qualified rate of the Great Wall Seiko steel tape can reach one hundred percent.
- Q:What are steel cut oats?
- It does NOT look or cook like oatmeal but is made from the same grain. It takes much longer to cook since it is a whole grain, and tastes very good by the way. If you hate the slimy feel of oatmeal, this is the one to try, with all the same nutritional goodness of oatmeal. You can find it in most grocery stores in the hot cereal aisle. EDIT: you are right Mnt. Camp, steel cut is better that the regular oatmeal.
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Nope, stainless steel is actually coated steel that can be removed by acid or scrubbing too much. it would need to be re dipped to go back to normal. would cost a fortune however.
- Q:Can you put nylon strings on a guitar that came with steel strings?
- Guitars okorder.com/
- Q:Can carbon steel be solution annealed?
- No. Carbon steel has two different crystal structures, FCC and BCC , depending on the temperature. when you heat steel up and then quench it, it locks the crystal structure into the BCC form. this makes it hard. whereas precipitation hardened austentic stainlesses remain BCC regardless of the temp, so the hardness change is not a function of thermally induced strain. you can anneal carbon steel but the thermal profile is closer to the precipitation profile of PH stainlesses than it is to the Solution annealing profile.
- Q:Ideas for Fantasy Culture: Steel Making?
- Well, steel is just modified iron, so you're going to have to start with acquiring the iron first. For that, you're most likely going to be using some sort of underground mining somewhere - either they do that themselves, or they purchase the iron elsewhere. Assuming you're not dealing with meteoric iron (which is possible, but pretty uncommon), or iron sands (not likely in a woodland area), then unless you're dealing with a rocky outcropping with iron veins out in the open, I'm pretty sure there needs to be somebody doing some digging. That said, it doesn't need to be a full raping of the land scenario. A couple of minor mines, some small-scale smelting operations, and somebody knowing the secret of making steel, and it could give you small amounts of steel without making an ecological disaster.
- Q:Was steel discovered after bronze?
- i dunno
- Q:How to refinish stainless steel appliance?
- How To Refinish Stainless Steel
- Q:Steel structures....!!?
- steel structure- TC bolt to connect,SG shear wrench
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range