|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- The high quality carbon structural steel, carbon steel, steel commonly referred to as. Steel for the manufacture of parts for various machines.1.08 and 08F steel is used for rolling thin plates, deep drawing products, oil drums and high-grade enamel products. It can also be used for the manufacture of pipes, gaskets and core parts with low strength requirements, carburizing and cyaniding parts, welding electrodes and so on.2.10 and 10F steel, use cold pressing deep drawing products below 4mm, such as deep drawing vessel and shell. It can also make boiler tubes, oil drum covers and steel strips, steel wires, welding pieces and mechanical parts.3.15 and 15F steel are used to make carburizing parts, fastening parts, die forging parts and low load parts without heat treatment, such as bolts, screws, flanges and storage tanks for chemical machinery, steam boilers, etc..
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- They can be strapped to the floor with wire ropes and locks
- Q:Does steel contain nickel?
- Yes. Different alloys contain differing amounts.
- Q:Heat transfer through steel?
- I can asnswer this from practical experience. If the tube is sealed, temperature would rise approx. 25 deg F. If the tube were open the temperature would be less that a 10 deg F rise. The exact answer can be found in any book on thermodynamics.
- Q:If you have a steel beam can you remove one of the poles?
- Steel poles under the steel beam is required for the code in your local building area. No, do NOT remove any pole without checking with your local building dept. They are engineered to carry all the weight of the framing over it. If you chose to remove it without checking with the building dept. you can cause a serious structure problem, even a collapse of the structure. Just a phone call to your local building dept. can answer that question. They normally put a steel pole about every 14'-16' depending on the code in your area. There there for a good reason. Think smarter than the next guy, and you will keep yourself safe and your family also. Hoped this helped you go in the right direction.
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Nowadays, okorder.com/
- Q:What oil to use on knife steel?
- If the knife is stainless steel, then you don't have to worry about it rusting, unless you leave it sheathed in a wet sheath. Be sure you clean it off before folding it up or re- sheathing it. For carbon steel blades, almost any good household oil will work. 3 in 1, Rem oil, etc.
- Q:Steel content of kitchen knife any good?
- I am a former chef and have used Chinese chefs knives, different types from cleavers, even french knives, they are mostly carbon steel, and are made with a cold forged process, they are as good as the European knives and are marketability cheaper, I have one a french knife a 8 one with a green non porous handle. I like it, it is light weight and very well made, and keeps an edge quite well, just look for the better type available.
- Q:Aluminized Steel same with Stainless Steel 409 & 430?
- Alloy steel is a stainless steel. The differences between the two are the composition of the metal. Alloy steel is steel with usually less than 5% of other elements, like molybdenum, copper, chrome while stainless steel is a steel with at least 10-11% of chromium.
- Q:Which is stronger - sterling silver or stainless steel?
- Advantages of sterling silver: * This metal is quite easy for jewelry-makers to work with; therefore, it is simpler for them to create more intricate types of pieces with sterling silver. * The tarnish that can develop on sterling silver is well-liked by some people. Disadvantages of sterling silver: * The aforementioned tarnish is not so well-liked by other people; some people dislike how sterling silver looks as it ages. * Because this material is so soft, it is susceptible to dings, dents, and scratches. Advantages of stainless steel: * Stainless steel pieces will not oxidize or tarnish at all. * Many people find it to be shinier than sterling silver because it offers great light reflection when it is polished to look like chrome. * Stainless steel can also be brushed to look like pewter, too. * Stainless steel is extremely durable and will resist dents, scratches, and chips better than most any other jewelry material. * The cost of stainless steel is quite affordable - much more so than jewelry pieces made from other materials. Disadvantages of stainless steel: * People may know that you have not spent a lot of money on a piece of jewelry (this may or may not be an issue for some jewelry wearers).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range