|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- Well our boat hulls have two types or primer, Red Lead, or a yellow colored paint I think it was zinc-chromate. And then, numerous coats of the grey (Navy) paint. US Navy, ABE5, USS Enterprise
- Q:Liquid stainless steel paint?
- I am also considering buying Thomas Liquid Steel, but have not used it or seen it used before. I did call a store that sells this product and they said they saw the mfg demo the product at a trade show. The store rep told me that the results were absolutely amazing. I think I will buy the medium kit direct from the mfg for $129 and give it a test run first on something other than my kitchen appliances.
- Q:Help! About Steel!?
- go okorder.com and search for steel.......
- Q:Steel Pick + Acoustic Guitar = Trashed Guitar?
- Uh. . . your guitar would be okay. . . except your strings wouldn't last long then nylon strings.
- Q:8cr13mov steel thoughts?
- 8Cr13MoV is a decent blade steel...not a great steel, but about as good as you will generally find without paying much higher prices. It's used by a number of well known knife makers... It's basically equivalent to AUS-8 and will work and hold an edge reasonably well for most basic cutting chores. *************************************** From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: 8Cr13MoV, a Chinese stainless steel tempered at the Rc56 to Rc58 range and used in the Tenacious, Persistence, Ambitious, Resilience, Grasshopper, Kiwi3 and Byrd lines of knives. Often compared to AUS-8, but with slightly more Carbon.
- Q:Steel Building Construction.............?
- Steel okorder.com
- Q:Does steel have a valence?
- Steel is a mixture, so it doesn't have any valence number. On the other hand, all of the components of the steel mixture are in their elemental forms, so all the various valences are zero.
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- The ammo loaded in steel casing has a tendency to be loaded at lower pressures, for some reason. Most if not all of the steel case is of foreign manufacture. No reason steel can't be loaded to same pressures to that of brass, would probably seal better. Most of the calibers you describe in steel cases go in weapons with loose tolerances, like the AK. Lot of times, the steel won't seal in the chamber, creating blow by, putting crud in the chamber. This condition makes it hard to feed, chamber, and extract in a tight dimension chamber that is present in NATO weapons. AK's, due to more generous tolerances, won't be sensitive to this.. Weapons from NATO are of more tightly toleranced chambers like the AR, HK, Barret, etc. where brass is more reliable in sealing, and minimizes the blow by and keeps things clean, or at least more clean than a steel case that may not seal.
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Personal feeling is also good for the Great Wall Seiko tape, upstairs several estimates are the production of steel tape manufacturers, of course, that their goods well. Our unit now buy all the Great Wall Seiko goods, said the tape is good, not because it is so durable
- Q:Why are some steel companies more successful than others?
- Steel is a global commodity. There is some variety in product (flat rolled, tubing, etc), but basically the same product worldwide. Cost to the customer includes shipping of a very heavy product. Inputs are also heavy and costly to ship. Inputs: - Coal - Iron Ore. Some firms have the ability to recycle old steel, a competitive advantage. - Energy (very energy intensive industry) - Labor - Machinery. A new blast furnace is more efficient than 50 years old. So the most profitable steel firms have some of these characteristics: - Proximity to raw materials - Proximity to customers - Access to cheaper means of transportation; rail and sea - Newer machinery - Cheaper labor force - Reasonable cost for electricity and fuel for furnaces
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range