|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion...Buying Minatures?
- here are a couple of things about the steel legion. you should have a lot of mechanized units, have chimaras for rvery squad if posible, artillery fire helps a hell of a lot. also sentinals and leman russes and hell hounds also help. if in apocolypse, use banblades and titans. storm trooper squads should be your base squadrons. put them in chimeras and get near the action, drop 'em off and rapid fire like CRAZY!!! the steel legion loves heavy weapons so remember to get some heavy weapons platforms. there favourite weapons are grenade and missle launchers. there is also an officer you can buy with a power sword with the steel legion look. steel legion are big xeno hunters. because commisar is a ork killer you should be allowed to field him. ratling/ sniper squads also help and if you can get a vindicare assassin that is very useful.
- Q:Measures to prevent cold rolling of packaged cold rolled steel coils? Who can give some professional opinions oh?
- In order to prevent rusting in the process of storage or transportation of steel roll, steel mills generally take the following packing: inner gas antirust paper wrapped with tape wrapped in plastic film sealing, intermediate, involute cardboard seal lining, cardboard corner, with iron and steel outer package corner protector, strapping fixed. If the inner package seal, so the steel coil is sank into the water, will not rust out.
- Q:How is steel galvanized and why?
- Steel can be galvinised by electroplating process. Galvinising means providing a zinc coating on steel surface. It protects the material from rusting and loosing the shinining.
- Q:steel shafted fairway woods...?
- i take advantage of a three timber off the tee while a motive force could bypass in the process the fairway on a dogleg, or while the fairway gets narrower the further you hit it. Use it to get as close to to a par 5 in 2 as i will, or perhaps even attain a par 5 in 2. Use it to make up floor in case you permit out a rigidity, every time the photos demands me to hit it between 220 and 235 it quite is approximately how some distance I hit my 3 timber. I additionally carry a 5 timber which I hit approximately 2 hundred to 215 and extremely severe so it lands comfortable. i do no longer carry any hybrids regardless of the undeniable fact that as I nevertheless like to hit long irons.
- Q:Steel Dragon 2000?
- Steel Dragon 2000 is a roller coaster at Nagashima Spa Land Amusement Park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. Built by Morgan Manufacturing, this gigacoaster opened, appropriately, in 2000 - The Year of the Dragon in the Far East. It debuted only months after Millennium Force and surpassed the Cedar Point coaster as the world's tallest complete-circuit coaster. It also set a record for longest track length - 8133 feet, 2 inches (2479 m), which it currently holds. Coaster Facts * Steel Dragon 2000 is the tallest coaster to utilize a traditional chain lift. Because of the length of the lift hill, two chains are used - one for the bottom half and one for the top half. A single chain would have been excessively long and heavy, at least twice the weight of one of the trains. As a result, two trains can safely occupy the lift simultaneously. * The building of Steel Dragon 2000 required far more steel than other coasters for earthquake protection. This put the cost of the coaster at over $50,000,000. * On August 23, 2003, Steel Dragon 2000 was involved in an accident during a run in which one of its trains lost a wheel. The coaster did not operate during the 2004 and 2005 park seasons. It reopened September 3, 2006.
- Q:What does Blue Steel meen?
- Blue okorder.com/
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:Can you leave steel paintless?
- There is another thing you can do to inhibit corrosion on bare metal surfaces. Use a good quality automotive wax. Apply it with diligence, and keep the bike in the garage when you're not using it so it stays dry. Touch up the wax job every now and then to maintain the protective finnish.
- Q:Stainless Steel lock?
- It's hard to give you a quantitative answer. There are different grades of testing standards for padlocks. It comes under the ASTM F883. You need to be more specific. The link only gives a picture and no details about the lock. But in general, stainless steel locks are pretty darn strong. Also, you are under the wrong impression about steel vs iron. Iron is a component of steel. Pure iron is very ductile and is softer than steel. Cast iron, is very hard, but is also very brittle and has limited uses. In general, mild steel is realitively soft and ductile. But, there are many different alloys of steel and some have hardnesses and strengths higher than cast iron. Stainless steel is typically more ductile that mild steel because of the smaller amount of iron in the recipe. There are exceptions to that as well. The 400 series of stainless steels have higher amounts of iron and can be heat treated to hardnesses equaling the better steel alloys.
- Q:How to weld stainless steel?
- They actually make a stainless rod now that can be used with most arc welders
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range