|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- I'm a civil/structural engineer. ASTM A 416 is one of the strongest steels, with a nominal yield stress of 243,000 psi and design ultimate strength of 270,000 psi. This steel is commonly used in pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete structures. See the link below to one manufacturer of strands and bars made with this type of steel.
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- Because no matter how hard the helmet is it can not prevent brain damage from your brain slapping the inside of your skull. If the helmet was able to absorb the energy from an impact and prevent you brain from moving inside your skull it would have to be huge and everyone would look like bubble heads riding on bikes. The sides would have to be around 12 inches thick on each side and top to provide that much protection and would probably break your neck if you were in a wreck. Hope I have been helpful.
- Q:how to make a steel helmet?
- The okorder.com (Artist Blacksmiths) or on the sites of the two organizations that reproduce old costumes and tools - one is called The Society for Creative Anachronism, not sure of the other. Search terms to use might be hammering a helmet and forging medieval armor
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- Well i never had to steel a guy because if I have to go through all of that obviously hes not for me. Also, I never been that desperate. But if you can steel the boy your going to share him with your twin? thats not very... normal. Also if you can steel the guy, how long do you think hes going to stay with you before someone else takes him. Also you should read more so you can spell better because cute guys try to take advantage of dumb girls.
- Q:The strip tower height
- Elimination measures: strictly control the shape of plate and reduce the serpentine; according to the different specifications of the strip, set up the take-up system; set the coiling tension of the strip.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is mostly iron with a small amount (less than 1%) of carbon added. Stainless steel has other metals like chromium and nickel added.
- Q:Steel or nylon strings?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- Old fashioned is the whole oat - the steel cut is oats all cut up. The steel cut is more mushy when prepared while the old fashioned has that good thick texture and feel to it.
- Q:What is the amount of Iron found in Steel?
- Steel is almost all elemental Iron (Fe) with a small percentage of carbon (about 0.2 percent) and other alloying metals if required. Iron as in cast iron just has more carbon which lowers the melting point to where it can be cast with lower technology (it was discovered first). Bessemer developed a process to remove most of the carbon and increase the furnace heat, resulting in a tougher metal called steel.
- Q:steel residential homes and solar energy?
- Sun energy technologies is not as commonplace as it's photovoltaic cousin, but is nevertheless an important piece in the actual sun power bigger picture. Solar thermal uses solar power in order to heat either drinking water or even atmosphere, that is after that transferred via collectors within order to it's location. With all the actual challenges we're dealing with in respect within order to global warming and also the stunning increase in air pollution caused by green house gas, solar energy as well as also the techniques utilized to funnel it have become vitally important to our long term which of our planet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range