|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:In the warehouse management system of steel coil
- The warehouse is set to be required under the factories and production equipment and manpower planning, reasonable layout; to strengthen the internal economic responsibility system, scientific division, forming material export management assurance system; the service must implement the work quality standard > standardization, application of modern management technology and the ABC classification method, and constantly improve the level of warehouse management.
- Q:Steel sole combat boots?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Steel sole combat boots? My uncle got me some new 'Nam style jungle boots at the px at Fort Worth JSB, and he told me that back in Vietnam, they used to issue guys steel sole boots, that had a sole reinforced with a steel plate, as punji stick d-fence. Is this true, it sounds logical, but I can't figure out how a...
- Q:how do you rate the hardness of steel?
- There's an instrument called a hardness tester. It has a stylus which is pressed into the surface of a sample of steel with a calibrated amount of force. The distance it penetrates tells you how hard the steel is. (This is sometimes called 'indentation hardness'). The most common scale is the Rockwell Scale. Actually it gets a little complicated because there are several scales, one for tungsten carbide (the hardest man-made material), one for aluminum and brass and soft steels, and one for hardened steels. Another scale for indentation hardness is the Brinell scale. It's a little less complicated, with one scale to measure the hardness of wood, plastic, etc. as well as steel.
- Q:Best Quality Steel...............!!?
- Please specify what kind of steel, is it structural steel (like wide flange, channel or Z-section) or reinforcing steel? For structural steel, all steel members that passed the requirement of ASTM-A360 are the best quality. While for reinforcing steel, it should passed the requirement of ASTM-D3963 for epoxy coated and ASTM-A615 (Grade 60) for deformed bars.
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- Steel Gold is a soft metal, that's why people bite it to make sure it is real.
- Q:has anyone heard about the 2010 specialized allez steel?
- Steel? I doubt it's made out of steel, more labor and a heavier frame. Most likely aluminum. Shimano 2300 you say? The Shimano 2300 is the lowest of the low of Shimano road components. Most likely not too reliable and heavy. www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetai... I think this is what you might be looking for.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- If okorder.com/...
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- I think you mean through being that said, they make special bits for drilling metal that you can pick up at any good hardware store ps if drilling on your car, be sure you don't drill into the gas tank, muffler, etc
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- I don't know what the technical name is, but steel used in rail is higher in carbon content. There is a trade-off as the higher carbon content tends to make them more brittle, and those rails with the highest carbon content are used exclusively for tight curvature in heavy grade. It's amazing to watch the welders with this stuff. Torches take too long, so diamond saws are utilized for cutting. The stuff is more problematic in severe cold, too. Railroading in the mountains as I've always done, nighttime and its severe chill causes pull - aparts, due to the contraction of CWR (Continuous Welded Rail) as a result of the cold, at least two or three times a week. In an extended deep freeze, the problems are nightly. What is interesting to note is that the pull aparts tend to happen with equal frequency regardless of whether a part of tangent track or curve. Still, I'd rather have it under me. I know it caused some major problems on the SP in the '80s, but it was cheaper, imported steel that was the significant part of the problem, not so much the high carbon content. Once again, you can't beat US steel.
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- Well, it depends on what you call fake. Modern Damascus steel is perhaps similar, but it is not what people would call Damascus steel in 1500. It is made to look similar, but structurally it is different. For the most part the specific way of making Damascus steel is lost to history.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range