Basic description Info.
Color:All Ral Color Are Available
Packing:Standard Export Package
1, Pre-painted Steel Coil Can be used in building material field, galvanized wire steel tape and mainly other fields.
2, All color can be customized
3, Good quality with competitive price
|Performance testing of color coated steel coil|
|Tensile Test||Tic-Tac-9mm 5mm cross cupping||No damage|
|Bending Test||T≤ 3||No damage|
|Boiling Test||100° Cboiling 1 hour||No damage|
|Water Resistance||1000hours immersion in 40° C(edge)||No damage|
|Moisture Resistance||50° C90%100hours(edge)||No damage|
|Fire Resistance||Samples were placed in incubators, remove greenhouse cooling, and then test the adhesion||Long-term|
|Fire Extinction||Liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas burner||Immediately turn off|
|Drug Resistance||10%hydrochloric acid, saturated calcium, 10%H2SO4, 10%NAOH, gasoline, ethanol||No color and trace change|
|Salt spray test||5%Nacl, 35± 2° C, 500hours||No damage|
|Coating performance test standard|
|Test item||Positive standard||Back standard|
|Dry film thickness(um)||14-16||7-9|
|Glass(60degree)||High 70± 5, medium40± 5, low30± 5||30± 5degree|
|MEK(Per)||> 100||> 100|
|Cross cut||0 class||0 class|
|Acid resistance||50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change|
|Alkali resistance||50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change|
|Aging-resistance||1 st class loss of color and glass|
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Alloyed to make stainless steel?
- E. Stainless steel is mainly comprised of Cr and Ni. Steel is an alloy composed mainly of iron. On a side note, Carbon is not really in stainless steel and it is only less than .1%
- Q:Can you put steel strings on a nylon-string guitar?
- It will permanently ruin the guitars neck. Acoustic guitars have an adjustable metal rod in them called a “Truss Rod” that allows the neck to withstand steel string tension. How about putting on high tension nylon strings ?
- Q:how to tell if its really stainless steel?
- Mel: okorder.com/
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- Do Not use anything abrasives. You will have problems forever if you do. That will ruin the finish. BarKeeper's Friend has been a life saver for me for the cheap sink that was put into my place. Was shocked that it made my sink almost look new again.
- Q:When was steel first used in buildings?
- steel was first used in the 1800s in buildings.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- Assuming that the chain can take the breaking load of the plate, the plate will fail at the area between the hole and the end, in double shear. The shear strength of the material should therefore be known for us to be able to calculate the breaking force. Approximately, the shear strength of steel is about 60% of the tensile strength. For ordinary mild steel the tensile strength is about 60,000 psi, not 38,000 psi. 38,000 psi is just about the yield point of mild steel. Using 60,000 psi tensile strength, the approximate shear strength of steel therefore is 36.000 psi. The net area between the hole and the end of the plate is: A = 3/16(3/4 - 1/4) = 0.09375 in^2 The force necessary to rip through the area which is also the tension on the chain is: T = 2 x 0.09375 x 36,000 = 6750 lbs
- Q:Steel & Iron Industry?
- Steel is made from injecting air into molten iron
- Q:Does stainless steel watches rust?
- Under certain conditions, even stainless steel will rust. They include: Exposure to some noble metals (copper/silver) in a corrosive atmosphere - and why stainless must be separated from silver or silver plate in a dishwasher. Stainless steel will pit if touching silver as many DW detergents are rich in chlorine. Under some conditions, and depending on your skin chemistry, if you wear a copper bracelet on the same arm as the watch, the surface of the watch will pit. If you commonly are exposed to some kinds of welding fluxes, if you are exposed to water with high salt concentration and you do not rinse off the watch after exposure, that can pit the surface. Stainless Steel is no more than corrosion-resistant, not corrosion-proof. Most of the time under most conditions, it is fine. But not all of the time under every condition. As it happens, what affects SS the most is any kind of electrolysis due to galvanic action involving halogen salts.
- Q:What happened to the comic book STEEL??? not the movie!!!?
- The comic book has been long cancelled. You can see Steel in the ongoing 52 miniseries.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- Steel cut oats have health benefits. They are delicious and very good for you! The difference between regular oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal: Steel-Cut Oats are whole grain groats (the inner portion of the oat kernel) which have been cut into two or three pieces using steel discs. Golden in colour and resembling mini rice particles, they are as nature intended - nothing added and nothing taken out. Rolled oats are flake oats that have been steamed, rolled, re-steamed and toasted. Due to all of this additional processing they have lost some of their natural taste, goodness and texture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range