|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Does Stainless Steel rust?
- No it won't rust. Just make sure to get the pool water out of the piercing when done at the pool. Just to avoid drying out the skin too much.
- Q:Is there Non-Corrosive stainless steel?
- You are not using stainless steel.
- Q:Why is iron stronger than steel?
- Yes because metal alloys are comparatively more strong than pure metal.The worst thing is that iron gets rusted whereas steel does not.And the skyscrapers are made of steel buddy , iron is not used in them.
- Q:Is a aircraft carrier made up mostly of aluminum or steel?
- An aircraft carrier is a pretty large hunk of metal. And it's mostly steel... at least its structure and weight bearing surfaces. As I recall, there was quite a bit of aluminum and other light stuff used for cosmetic stuff, like covering on interior bulkheads (walls). But the flight deck is about three football fields of steel... thick steel. Planes landing on an aircraft carrier don't land. They are trapped when their tail hook grabs an arresting cable, and kind of fall out of the sky. When they hit, they need something pretty substantial to break the fall. A carrier displaces an awful lot of water, but, and this is a guess, probably less than 100,000 tons... the one I was on displaced less than 80,000 tons. About 40 feet of it is underwater. Most of its crew live below or very close to the waterline. But there's enough above water to allow for the city that the carrier contains to operate pretty much like any city with a population of about 6,000. It has stores where you can buy almost anything, barbers, a hospital, dentists, doctors, fitness center, theaters, fast food places where you can have a hamburger made to order, restaurants where the food is free, a post office, gas stations, a radio studio and a television studio, newspaper, churches--a chapel as well as other places people can meet to hold religious services, even an airport. I looked at the ship's website. From what little information there is, it looks to be just a few feet larger than the old carrier I was on. If it weighs 500 tons, it has to displace 500 tons. Don't ask me how they do it... unless it was materials used during construction and removed.
- Q:Steel Arch Buildings.....!!?
- Typically, okorder.com/
- Q:Are oil and steel monopolistic competition?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:Steel Building Construction.............?
- A true structural steel building is composed of steel columns, steel bar joist,steel purlins,steel roof frames,and steel siding. This is all load bearing structural steel. The vulnerable area of a steel building is the exposure of this steel to extreme temps during a fire. Steel becomes weak at high temps and begins to twist and distort like a noodle in hot water. Most all steel buildings now are specified by the architect/engineer to have fire retardant spray applied to the key components to protect against high heat during a fire. Even with that some beams/columns are also wrapped with several layers of type x fire rated drywall. Multi story steel buildings usually have lightweight concrete poured over steel decking for all floors above the ground floor. Any and all penetrations in these concrete floors must be sealed around to stop fire and smoke from spreading from one floor to the next, and fire rated doors at all stairways to each floor. Even ductwork that runs to other floors must have fire rated dampers that close if signaled by a sensor, this stops smoke/fire from spreading through the ductwork. Sprinkler systems are usually required in new structures that exceed at pre-determined square footage by the state you are in. Hope this helps you out.
- Q:Are steel doors insulated?
- Now a days crime has increased a lot, so we have to take protection and when the protection came to our house there came steel doors. The best ever protection in our houses. Source - www.scoop.it/t/qualitas-steel-doors
- Q:What is the level of dependability of 1055 carbon steel?
- 1055 Steel
- Q:how to repair rusted steel concret?
- chrome steel is an alloy of iron and different metals, fairly Chromium and vanadium. you do no longer see it with the bare eye yet on the exterior of any chrome steel (SS) there are iron atoms and chromium atoms that are uncovered. in spite of the shown fact that, the chromium reacts preferentially to type an oxide. In essence, think of of chromium sacrificing itself for iron so as that iron won't rust. What a helpful guy huh! it somewhat is reported as passivation purely like maximum responders suggested. in spite of the shown fact that, greater desirable than that the chromium oxide varieties a good shielding layer that varieties a actual barrier combating Oxygen or any oxidant to realize and attack the iron below it. additionally, the chromium oxide shaped isn't FLAKY and porous, so it does not mar maximum of the exterior as an iron oxide (rust) would. For technology project, you won't make it too technical yet you additionally could make a reference or make an ANALOGY of rust prevention to intense college or social circumstances as being there to your pal or classmate yet in real existence, whilst the possibilities are too great, that secure practices afforded via chromium won't be adequate. because of the fact ultimately all steel uncovered to very oxidizing atmospheres will rust. in basic terms somewhat ruin in the exterior is sufficient to initiate the technique of rusting.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range