AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, JIS,ASTM,GB,AISI
galvanized steel coil
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Steel Coil, Steel Coil
Cold Rolled, Cold Rolled
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate, High-strength Steel Plate,Wear Resistant Steel
600-1250mm, 600-1250mm or customizable
RR, RAL color
|Zinc coated: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||excellent steel seaworthy export package with water and rustproof paper inside.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-30 days|
Prepainted GI Steel Coil / PPGI / PPGL Color Coated Galvanized Steel Sheet In Coil
|JIS G 3312||JIS G 3302||JIS G 3321|
|EN 10169||EN 10142/10427 EN10346||EN 10215|
|ASTM A755||ASTM A653||ASTM A792|
|ZINC OR AZ Coating||60-275g/m2||60-275g/m2||60-150g/m2|
|Painting||top paint 16-25um back paint 7-10|
|TYPE||Steel coil||Steel coil||Steel coil|
|Steel sheets/plates||Steel sheets/plates||Steel sheets/plates|
|Corrugated steel sheets/plates||Corrugated steel sheets/plates||Corrugated steel sheets/plates|
|TECHNIQUE||Hot rolled-cold rolled||Hot rolled-cold rolled||Hot rolled-cold rolled|
|-galvalume /galvanized||- galvanized||-galvalume /Aluzinc|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,||Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,|
|Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,||Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,|
|TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,||TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,|
|APPLICATION||Structural use,roofing,corrugated roofing,commercial use,household appliance, industry,family|
|SPECIAL APPLICATION||Wear resistant steel,high-strength-steel plate|
- Q:knowledge of steel composition?
- You have opened a can of worms. Specific types of steel vary not only by composition but by the way they were made, their physical properties and their morphology (microscopic structure). The composition you have given would fit for High Carbon Steel and Medium Carbon Steel. Go to the reference I've given, it allows you to put in 3 of the components of your alloy and then it gives you a list of possibilities. You can open each candidate individually and see the full composition. Hours of fun. :)
- Q:What was the Iron and Steel Corporation of Great Britain created for?
- To nationalise the companies, which means the government owned them from that point on. Previously the manufacturers were various private companies which had shareholders, the government bought out the shareholders and therefore owned the companies and this is the final stage in nationalisation.
- Q:what material could replace iron or steel?
- at first you're able to desire to understand the elementary distinction b/w iron and steel. Iron is an ingredient on a similar time as steel is an alloy made via including an impurity carbon in very small quantity to molten style iron. 2d steel has many advantages over iron as that's immune to rusting style air and moisture, additionally it may desire to be made extra stressful via adjusting carbon content fabric. third Bronze is a steel alloy consisting mostly of copper, generally with tin because of the fact the main additive, yet each and every so often with different aspects such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminum, or silicon. So steel and iron are 2 numerous issues, one is alloy and one is ingredient. And steel and Bronze are 2 diverse alloys. steel of mostly iron and Bronze mostly of Copper. wish it helped...... stay long and prosper!
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- Boron Steel
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:i need help about stainless steel?
- Weathering steel will rust, but the rust will be adherant and not flake off and be replaced by new rust. Therefore once it rusts it will pretty much stop rusting any more. One (severe) down side is that anything around it will be streaked with rust stains and it will look awful. Some bozo with the Texas Department of Transportation designed a number of freeway interchange overpasses here in Houston using Cor-Ten steel and all of the concrete supports are streaked with red rust stains and it looks like hell. Cameron built an office building here in Houston with a Cor-Ten facade and it is streaked with rust too. They should have gone ahead and spent the money and painted them, but they didn't.
- Q:Different properties and uses of three types of steel?
- Hi, Three Main Types of Steel: 1. Carbon Steel Used in making axes, swords, scissors,cutting tools, vehicle frames. Depends on the % of carbon used how soft the steel will be. 2. Stainless Steel Used in the making of crockery, wrist watches, kitchen utensils, cutlery and surgical equipment. Contains different 11% chromium and some % of nickel. 3. Alloy Steel. Used in making drilling parts, vehicle airplane parts. Stainless steel is also alloy steel but, alloy steel with % of other metals is classified separately.
- Q:Why don't magnets stick to stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Magnets
- Q:Can I make a homemade blacksmith forge from an old stainless steel washing machine drum?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- I am a secretary at a Steel panel making company! But I still can't help you. :(
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range