||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Standard:ASTM, GB, JIS
Special Use:High-strength Steel Plate
Length:Under 5 Meter
Bundle Weight:2-3 Tons
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Seaworthy Standard Export Package
Origin:Boxing County, Shandong Province
Production Capacity:60000 Tons/Year
corrugation of hdgi for roofing :
|With the professional produce line, we can manufacture the best quality with competitive price as below:|
|Sheet Width:||760-1075 mm|
|Bundle weight:||2.0-3.0 MT|
|Surface finish :||60-120g/m2 zinc coating and the customers requirment!|
|Type:||YX28-207-828, YX14-63.5-850, YX15-225-900,|
YX35-125-750 , YX76-380-760, YX12-110-880,
YX10-130-910, YX25-205-820/1025, YX25-210-840/1050,
|Standard:||JIS G3302, JIS G3313, ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88, GB11253-89,ASTM A1008- 2000,BS,ETC.|
|Packing:||wrapped by plastic film and waterproof paper, and then fastened on wooden pallet.|
Used in building material field,Pipe making, furniture making,others
|Delivery times :||20 days after received T/T or L/C|
|Payment terms :||T/T or L/C ( or as your demand)|
|Supply ability :||6,000 ton per month|
|County we ever exported: Indonesia, Georgia, Mozambique, Somalia, Myanmar, Argentina,India,Dubai,|
we can supply you the products you need with most competitive price and high quality.
special size and standard can be accepted!
Details of Type:
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- Mild steel is a solution of carbon within iron, etc. When the steel is very hot the carbon is well distributed. As the steel is cooled iron crystals form excluding the carbon that will then collect at the boundaries (grain boundaries) between iron crystals. If cooling is rapid at any point in the cool down crystal growth will cease (affecting final grain size and the mix of carbon and iron at the grain boundaries). The ductility or hardness of the resulting steel will be determined by the grain sizes and makeup of the carbon/iron mix between grains. Ductile iron permits 'slabs' of iron to slip past each other within iron crystals and location of carbon atoms may help prevent slip resulting in hardness. Therefore, heat treatment usually consists of 'soaking' the steel at a temperature high enough to dissolve all the carbon uniformly then cooling it down slowly or rapidly to obtain optimum grain size and interstitial carbon between grains to obtain desired properties.
- Q:Explain how you could make plastic sink and steel float?
- Plastics that are more dense than water will sink. For floating, you need to displace more water than you weight, so assuming steel is 10 times denser than water you will need to displace 10 times as much water weight as your steel occupies. This is easy for a wide hull ship (barge)
- Q:Is EN10025 S355JR weathering steel?
- Is bether to use this one below! ASTM A588/A588M. Standard Specification for High-Strength Low-Alloy Structural Steel with 50 ksi [345 MPa] Minimum Yield Point , Weather Resistant
- Q:what is the difference between METAL and STEEL?
- Most sheet metal is coated with galvanizing. Not fun to weld on. Most steel for welding use is just carbon steel.
- Q:how strong is carbon steel?
- You need to be very careful when selecting a sword. Most f the sellers are lying about their swords. If we were talking about tow 400 year old swords you could bet that the folded steel blade would be the better. Today many rip-off sellers put that in the advertisement to get people that don;t know any better to buy their sword. Many new swords that are not folded are as good or better then folded. your best bet is to buy only from a reputable seller. There are two I know sell good swords Bugei Trading and Cheness. I like cheness because the swords are reasonable in price and very well made. Expect to spend at least $220 to get anything worth buying. Cheness has a line of swords Katana that are made of spring steel. Note: carbon steel varies greatly depending on the exact steel used, it carbon content (how much carbon), and how the sword is made and tempered. Many of the rip-off swords are made of carbon steel, just low quality steel and bad workmanship. ...
- Q:Coating on Steel Wool?
- It will be very effective if you remove the oil by appling protective polymer spin coating to the edge, top and underside of the wafer, which makes those surfaces impervious to most chemical etchants. To learn more about the spin coating theory you may check out the following source.
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- Yes, mild steel has been used, especially in wartime when shortages of materials become problematic. The trouble with using them, though, is that they don't obturate the rifling well (plus the obvious thing that they're hard) so they tend not to shoot well, and they wear barrels quickly.
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I actual have considered the two whilst it first got here out. Superman (1978) is extra infantile. guy of steel is extra intense and cater to adults. guy of steel is plenty extra centred on the conflict between him and his Krypton enemies. there are in easy terms some scenes the place he saved human beings yet they don't seem to be the main important concentration of the action picture.
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- Most recycled steel is blended with new steel at the steel mill. Scrap steel that is reused directly doesn't change it properties because it has been used. That is unless it has been in certain environments such as ones with hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide etc. Then the steel can become brittle. You might look for information on the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). They have lots of information on metals and what causes problems.
- Q:What and how hard is boron steel?
- Boron steel is rather hard, it is by no means titanium, but certainly better than mild steel. However, as with all metals, hardness is inversely proportional to flexibility, meaning that a good solid whack with a sledge hammer could crack your lock.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range