|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:what is the tensile strength of steel?
- Depends on what you mean by strong steel. Typically the ultimate strength/yield point of steel used for building structures (beams, columns, joists, plates) is in the range of 36,000 to 50,000 psi. The strength is specified by the designer (in the U.S.) by its ASTM designation. e.g. ASTM A36, A572, A500, A307, A325 ... A36 is typical mild steel, A572 Grade 50 (50,000 psi) is often called high-strength Really high strength steels such as pre-stressing strand can have ultimate strengths more than 10 times these values.
- Q:Can raccoon bite through steel?
- Well the raccoons can't bite through steel unless it is very thin steel, like aluminum foil thickness. But they have long arms and can reach into the cage so that would be my worry. They are also very clever so I don't know if it is safe for the bunny. That would depend upon the size of the cage and how hungry the raccoons are. The raccoons might be tempted to try to steal the bunny's food so that is a concern. Check with a pet shop owner or forester or someone like that who has knowledge about raccoons in the area.
- Q:Stainless steel vs carbon steel for swords?
- The decorative swords you buy are actually blunt. my brother bought a set and they were blunt. Also some of the swords you buy in the shops like the previous person said are for decorative use only. A real Samurai sword cost a lot more than 30 dollars. The program I saw on TV was about these swords and they said that they cost about 1000 dollars or more for the real thing. 30 dollars is very cheap for a sword also the machete is a wider blade compared to the samurai which is why it's probably stronger.
- Q:Stainless steel scrubber?
- I posted this earlier to a similar question... Really burnt on gunk in the bottom like milk or blackened food can easily be cleaned out of stainless steel pots and pans by sprinkling baking soda in the bottom, covering with vinegar, let simmer with a little water for 5 min. Let cool, scrub out with a vinyl scrubby. or I use a lot of stainless steel for cooking and over the years have found a very inexpensive solution to cleaning them especially the ones with burnt food stuck at the bottom. I use Used fabric softner sheets (sheets that i have already used in the dryer for my clothes) and have them soak in water in the dirty pan overnight. Next morning i use the same sheet as scrubber to clean the pan and all the burnt food comes off easily leaving a new look to the pan. Try it this works.
- Q:Origin of the steel guitar in Country music?
- As I don't know for sure I have a couple of really good guesses. I would say either Jerry Byrd of Ernest Tubb's Texas Troubadours or Don Helms of Hank Williams' Drifting Cowboys. I can tell you for sure that Bud Isaacs was the first player to use a pedal steel guitar on a hit recording: Slowly by Webb Pierce in 1953.
- Q:Will lava melt steel?
- united is right! its hard to tell the temp... Because lava is not just obsidian, or pillow lava... its several different types of elements. It just depend on ground chemistry.
- Q:silver soldering stainless steel?
- u will need to use Grade 4 silver soder and standard silver soder flux .
- Q:Aluminum and Steel brittle or ductile based on these results?
- Only steel(of this pair)might be liable to brittle fracture,which would be implied by almost zero elongation or reduction in area at fracture.On this basis the steel has not failed by brittle fracture.I would expect much more elongation in pure aluminium than your sample shows so I presume it to be brittle unless it is an alloy rather than commercially pure aluminium.However brittle fracture in metals is a particular phenomenon to be determined by impact tests and examination of fracture surfaces and is particularly relevant to metals with the body centred crystal structure.
- Q:Steel structures....!!?
- What information are you looking for specifically? information on steel structures could refer to lots of things. Try the American Institute of Steel Construction, or the American Society of Civil Engineers. Google to find them.
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- TRY FINDING A GOOD PAIR OF WOOL SOCKS. MOST OUTDOOR STORES LIKE BIG 5, DICK'S OR BASS PRO SHOPS CARRIE A GREAT SELECTION OF WINTER STOCK.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range