|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:ceramic vs stainless steel headers HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 98 civic?
- 1) okorder.com... The top two are of 4-1 design. Good luck, have fun.
- Q:grain growth in steel?
- when you press bend metal , its gets a little hotter at the point of the bend , its like bending a piece of metal back and fourth , the area of the bending gets hot .the distance between the atoms at that point expands thus, a small growth in the size of the metal
- Q:what is the origin of stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is regular steel. They just remove most of the carbon out of it. Carbon it the reactive element within the steel that makes it rust, tarnish, etc...
- Q:What's a steel guitar?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- Yes, they'll be marked HSS, High Speed Steel.
- Q:What are the characteristic of CORTON STEEL?
- *It is Corten steel.Grade A B. *Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. United States Steel Corporation (USS) holds the registered trademark on the name COR-TEN. Although USS sold its discrete plate business to International Steel Group (now Arcelor-Mittal) in 2003, it still sells COR-TEN branded material in strip-mill plate and sheet forms. In some areas it may be known without the hyphen as Corten steel. The original COR-TEN received the standard designation A242 (COR-TEN A) from the ASTM International standards group. Newer ASTM grades are A588 (COR-TEN B) and A606 for thin sheet. All alloys are in common production and use. It is a weather-resistant steel which is used in containers and hot flue gas line. The American Corten A Steel has a composition of C, 0.12; Si, 0.5; Cu, 0.5; Cr, 0.8; P, 0.1 and Mn, 0.5%. Although the tensile strength is less than 494 MPa the yield is in the region of 371 MPa. The combination of copper and phosphorus also increases the resistance to atmospheric corrosion which is important when thinner plates are used. The original steel A suffers a decrease in yield strength and notch ductility in thickness over 25 mm, to overcome which Corten B was developed-C 0.14; P 0.04; Mn 1.1; Cr 0.5; Cu 0.4; V 0.1; Bol Al 0.02. *COR-TEN A applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. *It has been used in bridge and other large structural applications such as the New River Gorge Bridge, the newer span of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, and the creation of the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA). It is very widely used in marine transportation, in the construction of shipping containers.
- Q:Help! I did something to my stainless steel ring?
- Stainless steel has a rating. I don't know what your ring's stainless steel rating is. If you know, you can look it up. The rating will tell you how much steel vs other metal it has (usually Cr and Ni). But usually when you heat the stainless steel to extreme temperature it will discolor due to oxidation. What is worse is that you cooled it off in water (I assumed that you did it while it was still hot). By rapid cooling, you have changed the physical structure of the steel itself. It will change the hardness of the steel. That is why it feels different. Look up on annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering under heat treatment for steel.
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- I'm guessing manufacturing
- Q:keeping a stainless steel stove clean and shiney?
- A kitchen range finished in stainless steel looks professional and clean. Stainless steel stove requires a bit more cleaning than a traditional stove. Use an oil based product. Baby oil or WD40 are the products of choice for many people. You don’t want to put the oil directly onto the appliance, instead just pour some onto the cloth and wipe down the appliance. Routine maintenance on your stainless steel stove is the best way to keep the surface steel clean as well as scratch free.
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 11.5% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less), but it is not stain-proof. It is also called corrosion resistant steel when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment to which the material will be subjected in its lifetime. Common uses of stainless steel are cutlery and watch straps. Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by amount of chromium present. Carbon steel rusts when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide. Stainless steels have sufficient amount of chromium present so that a passive film of chromium oxide forms which prevents further corrosion
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range