|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:How hot does steel?
- Type your query into Yahoo! Search or other search engines to get the answer: It depends, since steel usually has different metals added for various properties (strength, corrosive resistance, etc.)
- Q:How was Steel Brightblade born when Sturm was killed by Kitiara?
- Steel Brightblade was conceived when Kitiara and Sturm traveled together five years prior to the War of the Lance. Steel was then born at a woman named Sara Dunstan's house outside Palanthas. Kitiara let Sara raise him and when Sturm died Sara and Steel moved into the city of Palanthas. It's better explained in Second Generation by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. Oh and I don't think the series is over commercialized I think that they could have done more with the original characters and the new characters. I'm also looking forward to the movie when it comes out next Autumn.
- Q:Is steel core ammo legal in Oklahoma?
- If it is the same stuff I have seen before it is NOT AP stuff. The steel core is a mild steel that is used as a filler to give the bullet a longer bearing surface by reducing the weight that would have been the additional lead core. If the bullet was filled with all lead it would be over the weight desired for the load OR the projectile would be shorter making it less stable in flight. Also lead is a more costly metal to use than the cheap mild steel that China is producing. Anyone that has bought a tool at Wally World, BLOWES, Or HOMERS DESPOT in the last decade can vouch for how cheap the Chinese steel is...
- Q:stainless steel appliance?
- Barkeeper's Friend is the bomb for a metal and fiberglass cleaner, if it can be removed, it will remove it. I have no clue what it is thats on there.
- Q:Edward Humphrey wants to know... Can I use steel roofing on an older house?
- ed like others have said yes you can and its relatively simple to do. ? is it steal you want or would to plastic they call it work. we've done several around here in central Illinois and we've done both. as far as putting boards under the metal we've only done that on one, usally you start at a bottom corner, work your way across the roof and up just as you do shingles, remember though unlike shingles these don't have any sealing strips, so under each overlap before putting the piece on you need to put a sealer bead on. the tubes from your local lumber yard work just fine. just remember dont hurry yourself into making mistakes and forgetting anything. i don't know if you have helpers but generally you can hire a high school kid to help put this on. it isn't really that hard.use whats called a barn screw to hold it onto your existing roof,( they are color coated, and have rubber gaskets) so no leaks where fastened unlike nails.
- Q:About types of stainless steel for knifes.?
- I do engraving on knife blades (actually all kinds of metal but occasionally knife blades). Every company's blades are a little different. I get the idea that different companies have different compounds. All the materials are some compromise between hardness, toughness, corrosion resistance, machineability and other considerations. Stainless is generally not as good as a high-carbon steel, but high-carbon steel rusts and turns black. Stainless is much easier to keep clean.
- Q:911 conspiacy theorists. Can fire melt steel?
- So does fuel also generate timed explosions that were heard by firemen? Why do we see melting steel that looks like thermite burning? Does the jet fuel also destroy the entire 80 stories of steel support structure as well? (This is required to account for the free-fall speed of the collapse of three buildings. That's right, three buildings collapsed at near free-fall speeds in NYC in the WTC complex.) The government's conspiracy theory is totally inconsistent with the facts. The only theory that has coherence at the moment is the demolition theory presented by Professor Steven Jones of BYU (Physics). I've seen no credible challenges to the 13 points he presented in an academic paper on this topic. I'd very much like to see a credible explanation for the free-fall collapse of all three buildings.
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- I purely have been given it, and that i had carried out all the missions. i all started at a save element interior the midst of the sport so i ought to nonetheless redo some tiers and it pops up and tells you that the point cap has been raised. you nonetheless can do all the outdated missions no prob. in spite of in case you all started a sparkling character and went with the aid of them lower back you would be waiting to get to point 30 and then proceed on after the unique ending.
- Q:Steel question?
- In your choices carbide steels are used for milling and drilling purposes and high speed steel are used in lathe operations. For shaping the tools, tool grinding machines are used and for initial sharing dyes are used.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel?
- Aluminum is by far the better choice for wheels, mirageguitarwork is right on the money with his description. One other thing that detracts from steel wheels is that they rust. Wheel builders used to chrome plate them, but all this did was add weight. The wheels would eventually still rust, and this weakens them even more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range