|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:What's the difference between Stainless and Clear steel?
- Stainless steel is different than regular (clear?) steel because is is an alloy, or combination, of steel and other elements. Stainles steel has 15% chromium, which is very resistant to rust than regular steel. That is why stainless is more expensive
- Q:what are surgical steel earrings?
- It means they are hypoallergenic.
- Q:What are the carbon emissions of steel?
- Carbon okorder.com/... - Similar pages - Life-cycle energy and emissions of marine energy devices | Carbon ...Carbon dioxide emissions per unit mass of steel: 1.75 tCO2/tonne steel ; Total mass of steel in device: 665 tonnes ; Carbon dioxide emissions due to .
- Q:how to forge damascus steel?
- hand made folding knife English tip, blade of Damascus metallic sort Rose, 2,5mm thickness, no liners, teja spring embellished by using metallic report and billet surrounded of chrome metallic. A Damascus blade knife is characterised by using a wavy, mottled visual allure on the blade that’s led to by using the approach used to shape the metallic. the technique of transforming into Damascus metallic is derived from a centuries-previous forging technique used to create blades that grew to become very just about mythical of their attractiveness for power and sharpness it exchange into reported a Damascus knife ought to shrink with the aid of a rifle barrel to boot as with the aid of a hair falling on the blade.
- Q:Where can I find plans for steel building homes online?
- Right here. Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, ... Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, Steel Houses, ... Steel Homes and Buildings · Steel Office Buildings and Construction sites ... www.karmod.eu/steel-structures - 18k - Similar pages www.karmod.eu/steel-structures steel buildings metal buildings modular homes steel building ... ... log homes photographs, log homes construction, sales agents, log homes financing, ... Easy online pricing
- Q:1 inch thick steel target good for mosin?
- It sure will. It will also be a major pain in the back side to move it to where you can safely shoot at it.
- Q:What is the history of steel?
- There's wide history of steel, you can read different tutorials online to know more about it. Check wiki for detailed information.
- Q:Golf: Graphite shaft, or Steel shaft sand wedge?
- Graphite Shaft Wedges
- Q:Do steel guns burn when exposed to flames/ extreme heat?
- Steel melts around 2500°F (1370°C). That's hotter than most normal fires (obviously, your steel pots don't melt on the stove, do they?) but a blowtorch or something like that could do it.
- Q:Sstainless steel sword?
- Normally okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range