PPGI Prepainted galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL) / Color Coated Steel/SGCC/Roofing Steel Details
1.3mm to 4.0mm
|Place of Origin:|
600 to 1534MM
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coils and pallets.|
|Delivery Detail:||Depends on the quantity and specifications.|
PPGI Prepainted galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL) / Color Coated Steel/SGCC/Roofing Steel Specifications
T bending (top-coating)
T bending (back-coating)
Painting thickness: top
Type of coating structure
Building industry, structural use, roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry facilities, office buildings
PPGI Prepainted galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL) / Color Coated Steel/SGCC/Roofing Steel Pictures
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- No because unlike the timber in trees, it is not a renewable resource and takes much heat energy to produce.
- Q:Nylon or Steel strings for guitar?
- classical guitar = nylon strings Acoustic/electric = steel strings Firstly i must explain you that fingerstyle playing on guitar is using your nails to play and not the soft spot on the acre of your fingers... Why? Because nails produce a cleaner, better and louder sound while the soft spot Is sloppy and dusty... (very simplistic)The difference with using a pick is that you can use your fingers as 4 different picks instead the one you are using when playing with a pick... Well the reason is that nylon strings aren't supposed to be played with a pick but with fingers (nails in reality as mentioned already) if you want το keep them in good condition for long(the sound they provide is another thing and it's a matter of taste) Steel strings are better for using with a pick... Probably a classical guitarist would easily break or harm his nails while playing on steel strings.... Personaly i like both... Depends on what playing
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Titanium is better, and most piercings heal better with titanium used jewellery.
- Q:Lead vs steel chokes?
- The reasoning behind lead shot only is that those chokes (usually) have a very tight constriction. It can cause severe and dangerous pressure spikes when a charge of steel shot (almost impossible to compress compared to lead) gets slammed through them. Another reason could be that the tubes are either very soft steel or very thin and steel shot will damage them quickly. I personally haven't seen any steel shot ONLY tubes before just ones marked for lead and/or steel or ok for steel shot.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- Not a chance. Stresses that are strong enough to crack solid steel would snap JB weld like a matchstick! JB is NOT a substitute for actual welding. Steel is more than 20 times stronger; or in other words, JB is 20 times weaker than the steel in your chair. JB is good for applications where the parts to be joined aren't constantly going to be under stress. For wood or plastics it works OK, for steel, not so much. Your best bet is to take the chair to a professional welding shop. If they want to charge you more than $15-$20; go somewhere else, they could weld that in less than a minute.
- Q:Greatest steel guitar songs in country music history?
- the answer would could be chum Emmons..he's performed with a number of the excellent artists in Nastyville!!! he's the guy who made all those Ray fee songs so bone chilling.
- Q:What is stainless steel 316, and what are its properties?
- 316 is the second most common grade (after 304); for food and surgical stainless steel uses; alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion. It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304. 316 is often used for building nuclear reprocessing plants. 316L is an extra low carbon grade of 316, generally used in stainless steel watches and marine applications, as well exclusively in the fabrication of reactor pressure vessels for boiling water reactors, due to its high resistance to corrosion. 316Ti includes titanium for heat resistance, therefore it is used in flexible chimney liners.
- Q:Superman man of steel?
- Faster than a Speeding bullet too!! They are just expressions/nicknames. Obviously he's faster than a speeding bullet, he can run from Kansas to Mexico and back and you wouldn't even know it. If you want it literally, just call him Superman, or extremely tough and fast man.
- Q:How to clean all-clad stainless steel pans?
- I bought a badly scratched-up 11 inch All-Clad Frying pan off Ebay for $23.00. I needed a large all-clad frying pan. I took it out to the garage and first cleaned it with an 8 wire brush on my bench-top polishing / grinding machine. Then I installed a 8 polishing wheel on the bench grinder. I used some polishing creme I use on car parts that I bought from Caswell s Plating. Auto polishing for your car will work too. The outside polished up like a mirror - as good as my new All-Clad pieces. Remember people. This is stainless steel. It s a tough, tough metal. You can work it like a piece of metal just as All-Clad did at the factory where they made it. It would take years to wear through the first stainless layer with a polishing wheel and mild auto polishing creme just as it would take a lot to wear through your cars paint. After-all; All you are doing is preparing an optical surface.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- Generally there is no standard length, to customer demand to roll weight, because customers with steel coil production capacity is different, lifting ability of a volume can do longer, on the contrary, do small points.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range