|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- Steel braided lines are mostly used in racing or off road applications or anywhere with rough service.
- Q:what are the differences between chrome and stainless steel?
- For headers go with stainless steel. Chrome holds heat in, and after a while it will discolor due to the high heat of the heads.
- Q:Any idea why some gun ranges don't allow steel bullets?
- Indoor ranges and ranges that provide steel targets don't like them because of the additional wear and tear on their equipment. Some outdoor ranges don't allow them because they can strike sparks when they hit rocks and cause a fire. Others don't care. Best to call ahead or check the range's web site, if any, to see what they allow and don't allow.
- Q:Stainless steel?????????
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- There are plenty of ways to damage/weaken steel... shear or tensile force, fatigue, temperature, corrosion, grinding, etc... there are even dozens of ways to do each of the things I just listed. But in the case you suggested, with the steel being very close to skin... a simple pair of bolt cutters would probably be the easiest.
- Q:how can one go about melting and casting steel?
- Sand casting useing silica sand was the classical method. Wood models called patterns made the cavity into which the metal was poured. Furnaces capable of melting iron and steel are not found everywhere. They are industrial machinery, not to be improvised. Some-one had better be very careful if he does get access to molten steel. There are some aspects of the process that are not intuitively obvious that can 'bite you' badly. Get at least some briefing from an experienced foundryman.
- Q:Steel Dragon 2000?
- Steel Dragon 2000 is a roller coaster at Nagashima Spa Land Amusement Park in Mie Prefecture, Japan. Built by Morgan Manufacturing, this gigacoaster opened, appropriately, in 2000 - The Year of the Dragon in the Far East. It debuted only months after Millennium Force and surpassed the Cedar Point coaster as the world's tallest complete-circuit coaster. It also set a record for longest track length - 8133 feet, 2 inches (2479 m), which it currently holds. Coaster Facts * Steel Dragon 2000 is the tallest coaster to utilize a traditional chain lift. Because of the length of the lift hill, two chains are used - one for the bottom half and one for the top half. A single chain would have been excessively long and heavy, at least twice the weight of one of the trains. As a result, two trains can safely occupy the lift simultaneously. * The building of Steel Dragon 2000 required far more steel than other coasters for earthquake protection. This put the cost of the coaster at over $50,000,000. * On August 23, 2003, Steel Dragon 2000 was involved in an accident during a run in which one of its trains lost a wheel. The coaster did not operate during the 2004 and 2005 park seasons. It reopened September 3, 2006.
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- Yes,30CrNiMo8 is a high grade alloy steel. *These steels generally contain higher carbon concentration (0.25%). As they are hardenable their mechanical properties can be tailored to specific needs by suitable adjustment of the annealing temperature. Finished products can be hardened to have a high surface hardness in combination with a tough and ductile core. The mechanical properties increase with increasing carbon concentration. Cr and Ni add additional improvements in properties. The Mn grades are a little cheaper. V and Mo add improved temperature resistance. The grades Cxx are developed for less stringent quality requirements but are cheaper.
- Q:What is Damascus steel.?
- It's a special type of steel that was made in Syria. It is used to make swords or knives. It's mostly used in Middle East and South Asia.
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- Pedal steel guitars are a challenge to learn but they're a great instrument. More, even a starter pedal steel is going to run you $800 or so. Elderly Instruments in Lansing, Michigan sells a Carter brand starter pedal steel for $795 which is about as low as I've seen new ones. It has 3 foot pedals and 4 knee levers so it's nicely equipped. From northern Indiana it's not that far I would think. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range