|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Steel coil from vertical to horizontal, what sling needs?
- Consider using the function with hydraulic prop hanging clamp from the coil center will hold tight after hanging up, then put in a L type hydraulic turnover device platform or unilateral double column loading platform, then L platform can realize 90 degrees down, vertical horizontal variable.
- Q:How to play Broken steel in Fallout 3?
- Broken Steel doesn't begin until the main quest ends.
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- If you are changing cook ware to improve your health, don't go with non-stick, because you will eventually be ingesting all that coating. The best cookware is cast iron, and the next best is stainless steel. The idea behind this recommendation is to reduce as many stresses on your immune system, so your systems can help you heal. There may be lots of other things you can do to eliminate chemicals and toxins from your house and food, so start with one thing at a time. Get some stainless steel mixing bowls, one stainless steel pot to boil water in, and then look into eating more raw foods. Use your blender and broiler. Good luck. I believe you can heal following eliminating the toxins from your house and food.
- Q:Steel shafted woods vs Graphite woods?
- Steel shafts will provide more accuracy, but they are much heavier than graphite (obviously). They have extremely low torque ratios which allows them to be more accurate. However, you need to have a very fast, controlled swing to be successful with steel shafted woods. Notice that only a few PGA Tour pros have them.
- Q:1943 Steel Pennies....?
- I think they are worth about a pennie.
- Q:Is my shotgun able to shoot steel?
- It's fine. Like .700 Nitro said, lead is a softer metal than steel. . BTW- Tom, grow up. I doubt you have ever been hunting in your life. What the he!! does someone's S.S number have to do with hunting? Nothing jack $$. Here's some advice for you- follow me around for a few days down here... It will cost you a little bit more than $15 per hour. Down here, a guy will actually realize that he as family jewels.
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- most grills have either cast iron or stainless steel grates you can buy them in a variety of sizes at most home centers and from the internet
- Q:Can you give me the general working and description of a steel cooling bed?
- In the USA, a steel cooling bed is called a run-out table. It consists of a series of steel rolls. Each roll may be individually driven by an electric motor. DC motors are often used with parallel armatures connected to a common armature voltage control speed control unit. The roll speed is controlled to match the speed of the incoming sheet of steel so that the steel does not slide or skid on the surface of the rolls. Field trim resistors help to assure that the speed and torque of rolls is matched. A centering mechanism may be used to keep the steel in the center of the table. Water may be sprayed from the top and bottom to aid cooling. After an initial run out table, the strip of steel may be cut on-the-fly into individual sheets which pass to another table that is running slightly faster to separate the sheets. Alternatively, the steel may be coiled at the end of the table.
- Q:Stainless Steel Pots and Pans?
- a good de-greasing cleansing soap, a pad of metal wool, some warm water, and elbow grease will do the interest. Or once you've really one of those steamer gadgets, it truly is going to fantastically a lot melt off. And when you've them wiped clean up, somewhat Bon Ami and a scouring pad used each now and then will stay away from the upward thrust from returning. yet another good product is Twenty Mule team Borax oftentimes discovered close to the laundry products.
- Q:stainless steel not so stainless?
- Dear pwrgrlmanda, I also use stainless steel. I have found the best way to clean any cookware that has food baked or cooked on it is by filling my sink with the hottest water possible, submerging the entire piece of cookware in the sink and then liberally sprinkling cascade powder over the top. Allow it to set overnight and usually in the morning everything will come off with a nylon scrubber. It really works! No more elbow grease. This also works for corning ware, glass baking pans, cookie sheets etc. Hope it works for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range