1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:What's better: Steel or Alloy bike wheels?
- I am a major advocate for steel in bicycle construction, except when it comes to rims. If you are using cantilever or caliper brakes, steel rims are a major no-no, as any moisture greatly reduces your stopping power, practically rendering your brakes useless. Sure, bright chrome rims definitely look nice, but their useful application is extremely limited, and mainly consigned to accurate restorations of antique bikes. If you really want to use chrome steel rims on a bike, make sure you have either disc brakes, drum brakes, or a coaster brake. Aluminum rims have been in use for about 100 years now, and for good reason.
- Q:What are the characteristic of CORTON STEEL?
- *It is Corten steel.Grade A B. *Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. United States Steel Corporation (USS) holds the registered trademark on the name COR-TEN. Although USS sold its discrete plate business to International Steel Group (now Arcelor-Mittal) in 2003, it still sells COR-TEN branded material in strip-mill plate and sheet forms. In some areas it may be known without the hyphen as Corten steel. The original COR-TEN received the standard designation A242 (COR-TEN A) from the ASTM International standards group. Newer ASTM grades are A588 (COR-TEN B) and A606 for thin sheet. All alloys are in common production and use. It is a weather-resistant steel which is used in containers and hot flue gas line. The American Corten A Steel has a composition of C, 0.12; Si, 0.5; Cu, 0.5; Cr, 0.8; P, 0.1 and Mn, 0.5%. Although the tensile strength is less than 494 MPa the yield is in the region of 371 MPa. The combination of copper and phosphorus also increases the resistance to atmospheric corrosion which is important when thinner plates are used. The original steel A suffers a decrease in yield strength and notch ductility in thickness over 25 mm, to overcome which Corten B was developed-C 0.14; P 0.04; Mn 1.1; Cr 0.5; Cu 0.4; V 0.1; Bol Al 0.02. *COR-TEN A applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. *It has been used in bridge and other large structural applications such as the New River Gorge Bridge, the newer span of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, and the creation of the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA). It is very widely used in marine transportation, in the construction of shipping containers.
- Q:How strong is 440 steel on a katana?
- You were seriously ripped off. I own a 440 stainless sword that I paid $29 for on eBay. It ain't a half bad sword actually, and like you said, I have never failed to cut straw mats with it. The 440 stainless is about as good as you can get without paying for a folded steel katana. However, I also own a Bugei company folded steel katana and the difference is night and day. The balance is better, the edge is incredible (you could literally shave with it) and there's just something....ELSE. There's a different FEEL. It's like the difference between using a tool and a weapon. As far as the shingami, again, you were ripped off. You can buy a traditional shingami from eBay and actually get it from a reputable company and not take your chances with the stuff you find at a mall. Even then, you will only pay maybe $50-$75 for a good set including shipping. Generally speaking, nothing you get from a mall or COULD get from a mall will be as good as something from a reputable company like Bugei. However, like in the case of your katana, some things might be good ENOUGH for you. However, you do need to look around and do some price checking before you drop that much money for anything. Hope this helps... Sensei Cox
- Q:can any you boil steel?
- The amount of heat needed can be generated. The heat on the surface of the sun is sufficient. Steel will break down before it gets that hot. The carbon in the steel will oxidize into carbon dioxide, or vaporize into carbon gas. The outer core of the Earth is composed of molten iron and nickel. Its also done in steel plants every day.
- Q:Can steel dive deeper into sun?
- Steel is usually stronger than iron. But steel is, by definition, an alloy of iron and one or more other materials. There are thousands of different steel alloys. Be more specific.
- Q:When was steel first used in buildings?
- steel was first used in the 1800s in buildings.
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Steel is one of the most recycled materials on the planet... Unless you know a recycler/steel refiner/manufacturer however, it would be mighty difficult for you to have someone melt down all your baked bean (a somewhat American dish, I'd say) cans. Plus, think how many baked beans you'd have to eat to be able to build anything of substance. Don't know where you would take it in Australia - I'm in the US where a lot of municipalities collect mixed recyclables.
- Q:Steel Arch Building.........!!?
- Just google steel arch building, you will get plenty of selection , pictures, prices and designs
- Q:Acoustic Guitar Strings? Nylon vs. steel?
- If it's a classic guitar, then you should get nylon strings, because you can't use steel strings on a classic guitar, and you can't use nylon strings on an acoustic guitar , I would suggest that you buy a classic guitar, because it's really good for beginners.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range