Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:How did the planes break the steel?
- 1 nothing is unbreakable! 2 it is a question of velocity not that the plane was going very fast but! the difference between an explosion and a detonation is if the flame front is faster or slower than 1000 meter per second If you burn Hydrogen it burns fast, more than 1000 meter per second at that speed a plastic pen like those you use every day will puncture through a steel 2X4 used in modern building walls it is not thick steel but it is still steel! and the plastic piece is hardly deformed Those talking about aviation fuel... this is long, very long after the fact Guru
- Q:runescape steel legs?
- Steel legs are popular smithing items. Maybe a lot of persons are selling them at lowest price too so yours don't get sold. Plus, no one really buys steel legs.
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- Mild okorder.com/... Seamless usually refers to a method for making tubing, as opposed to the alloy of steel. Seamless tubing is usually drawn, rather than made from a sheet welded into the form of a tube.
- Q:Moravia’s coal and steel industries face challenges because they _____.?
- As someone who have lived in northern Moravia at industrial steel and coal city of Ostrava, the closest point is b), but it is questionable. I am not sure how to compare efficiency of largest steel mill in Czech Republic in comparison to China which is the biggest exporter, but Czech steel factories were modernized and run more efficient that 25-35 years ago, and been privatized and owned by Mittal. The workforce had been shrinking, so not exactly sure what that c is pointing to (aging of workforce, size of it, or quality). Northern Moravia is a part of larger coal basin that extend to Poland with large coal deposits. This was foundation for the steel industry in the 1800's together with large ore deposits that was mined in proximity of the Beskidy mountains less than 25 miles from Ostrava. The iron ore mines had been depleted for several decades, and since the late 70's when communists run the country, they were already importing Soviet iron ore. Coal mining within city of Ostrava cased to exist in the 1990's due environmental issues, and also cost. The mines were getting deeper and more costly to operate and there is no more mining within Ostrava. Couple mines are still in operation in Karvina county which is next to Ostrava. Currently the coal deposits south of the city were not opened due environmental issue which would mean destruction of third largest mountain range in the country. Therefore, my conclusion is is b, as the ore and coal resources been shrinking. The biggest challenge not mentioned here is of course competition from Russia, Ukraine, and China, which can produce steel much cheaper.
- Q:Why can aluminum and steel casings not be used for reloading?
- Steel is magnetic, and can spark...Sparks are not good things around gun powder....CCI loads some pistol rounds with aluminum cases, but they are not re loadable, as the aluminum is so soft the primer pockets will wear out quickly..Aluminum, metallurgical, has a valence of +3, which means that moisture would cause electrolysis to set up between the steel primer cup and the aluminum case, which would pit the primer pocket...Steel is harder than brass, and would not uniformly expand on the firing sequence, and would be likely to rupture instead of expanding and sealing...Also, the hardness of steel would make resizing cases difficult, as steel needs to be heated before reshaping.......Hope this helps....
- Q:examples of some common alloy steels, what are their compositions and properties?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used, such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten. Carbon and other elements act as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the iron atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of alloying elements and form of their presence in the steel (solute elements, precipitated phase) controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also less ductile. H.
- Q:What Products Have Carbon Steel In Them?
- 440. 440a. 440c is stainless 420hc is made just for buck knives. aus8 is a stainless steel made In japan. 1095 and 1075 are both high carbon steels 1075 is a little tougher then 1095 but the latter holds a edge better and has been used by Ka-Bar for the army and marine fighting knives since WW2 so 1095 has to be a good steel for the government to use it that long. iv got a 7 inch army 1095 on order know. but there sheaths are made in mexico the knife its self is made in new york
- Q:Elastic modulus of galvanized steel?
- Aluminum is non ferrous so a magnet won't persist with it, and this is softer than steel. once you have desperate that, if it has previous paint on it, this is particularly helpful to apply a primer that corresponds to the paint you would be utilising the two vinyl or oil based, then paint. this is possibly no longer Galvanized, yet whilst this is, the unpainted floor with have a 2 colour steel Spackle look.
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless steel is durable and does not disolve and make things taste funny. Stainless steel is not a good conductor of heat, so it has hot and cold spots. Copper is very good conductor. They noe bond copper to stainless steel to get the best features of each. Some pots just have a very thin copper plating to fool you. A good pot will be heavier, It is really hard to tell from looking.if it is plating or a bonded layer of copper. the thicker the better
- Q:Fire resistant steel?
- Gavin, the danger posed by steel columns and girders during a fire in a building, is not the danger of the steel melting but of the steel expanding and snapping the bolts that hold all of the steel together. Very high temperatures can be achieved in a building fire because the up-draft caused by the rising hot air, delivers a massive amount of oxygen to the burning carpet, paper and furniture. When a steel frame office tower burns, the heat expands the steel and snaps the bolts. This causes the building to fall-down and not necessarily, burn-down. I am too lazy to look-up the melting point of steel but it is not very high. That is one reason for the columns and girders in steel framed buildings, to be covered in asbestos (which is a fatally toxic material) or magnesium di-oxide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range