Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Engineering Materials - tool steel question?
- It all depends what the application actually is. For hammers I would select a hammer grade B1 steel. For impact loading where an edge is needed I would be going for O1 or similar (oil quenching steels tend to be a little tougher than air hardening). For mining tools a very high manganese steel (Hadfields steel) - this is not a true tool steel. The best place to start is by looking at the ranking of the properties which you want - hardness v toughness v strength - and then use this to put the steels in rank order. Price and availablity then sort the problem out for you (in the real world).
- Q:Melting steel????
- You need about 2800 degrees to melt steel.
- Q:Hiking with steel toe-capped boots?
- Steel toed boots are very heavy compared to hiking boots, after a long hike (especially in rough terrain) the extra weight is gonna tire you out. Steel toes are made for things like construction, or doing a task where extra protection of the toe is needed. So it's not ideal, but whatever floats your boat man (better than wearing tennis shoes). I personally have Converse composite toed boots from my airsofting days and since im too cheap to buy dedicated hike boots, I use it for hiking. Its supposedly made for military use and is much lighter than steel toe. But WAIT!!! lets say you dont have a gun or knife and you run into a pissed off Sasquatch, a steel toe boot too the nutz would do well in puttin the hurt on the dude.
- Q:Why buy recycled steel?
- Where you buy all your steel. The recycled and new steel are indistinguishable from each other. You won't recognize the one from the other. Same thing with glass. A certain percentage must be used glass, to enhance the quality of the total batch. Peace.
- Q:melting point of 1008 steel?
- 1. okorder.com 2. Input (melting point 1008 steel) as the search string 3. Check the links; the third one showed the answer in an MSDS
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- you are doubting the steel structure building? Well, not every compay can give the same steel building, come to Muyang, it can give you best steel structure building.
- Q:Steel Building Construction.............?
- A true structural steel building is composed of steel columns, steel bar joist,steel purlins,steel roof frames,and steel siding. This is all load bearing structural steel. The vulnerable area of a steel building is the exposure of this steel to extreme temps during a fire. Steel becomes weak at high temps and begins to twist and distort like a noodle in hot water. Most all steel buildings now are specified by the architect/engineer to have fire retardant spray applied to the key components to protect against high heat during a fire. Even with that some beams/columns are also wrapped with several layers of type x fire rated drywall. Multi story steel buildings usually have lightweight concrete poured over steel decking for all floors above the ground floor. Any and all penetrations in these concrete floors must be sealed around to stop fire and smoke from spreading from one floor to the next, and fire rated doors at all stairways to each floor. Even ductwork that runs to other floors must have fire rated dampers that close if signaled by a sensor, this stops smoke/fire from spreading through the ductwork. Sprinkler systems are usually required in new structures that exceed at pre-determined square footage by the state you are in. Hope this helps you out.
- Q:Steel reinforced armor.?
- I don't think that would work. First off, there's not enough carbon in steel - even very high carbon steels are only about 2% carbon. Second, the iron atoms in steel form a crystal lattice, in the shape of a cube, with another iron atom in the middle of the cube. Each cube is about 0.3 nm per side. Carbon atoms work their way into the crystals and displace the iron atoms. But a carbon nanotube is around 1 nanometer in diameter - that's 3 times as big as the iron lattice! So a nanotube wouldn't fit. One thing you might do, however, is make a composite - mix the materials together on a scale a little bigger than the atomic scale that the iron and carbon mix to make steel. Just like a carbon fiber bicycle frame or ski pole is strands of carbon (much bigger and not as strong as nanotubes) held together with epoxy, you could hold nanotube strands together with metal. Not sure it would be good for armor, but if you can figure out a way to do it, I'm sure someone will come up with a use for it!
- Q:Can a 1000lb hollow steel ball float in water?
- sure, if the volume of air is about 7 times the volume of steel, the specific weight of the steel/air system would be below 1.0 and it will float. How do you think ships float?
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- Generally there is no standard length, to customer demand to roll weight, because customers with steel coil production capacity is different, lifting ability of a volume can do longer, on the contrary, do small points.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range