Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Wrestling Steel Cage?
- the only thing you can find is a bird cage because their is no way you can buy a steel cage unless you build it yourself
- Q:If you have a steel beam can you remove one of the poles?
- i would say no. it sounds like it is a baring wall. so if you take out one pole it is going to weaken the entire house.
- Q:Nylon or Steel strings for guitar?
- You cannot put nylon strings on a steel-stringed guitar. If you find that the steel strings are too hard, get a lighter gauge which will ease up the tension. This way you can build up finger strength gradually as well as build up the callouses on your finger. You can always get a thicker gauge string later on if you want a deeper sound.
- Q:Steel guitar information for a beginner?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:Use for spring steel?
- The primary use is for springs. It can be deflected to a large extent by applying a force it will return to its original shape when the force is removed. The force/displacement relationship tends to be a constant. A lesser use is to use spring steel wire as a vibrating string on a stringed instrument.
- Q:What effects does the hercules control steel have?
- I guess that since Steel doesn’t have headphones connection and a built-in soundcard, one won’t be able to play a track on one deck and prelisten the track on the other without using an external usb soundcard, right? I was wondering what’s the point in releasing a product like this if you also have to buy a bunch of equipment to be able to do sth “fondamental”: play while preparing your next song. However since the steel is meant for DJ’s who already have a great soundcard, but I don’t see why a Steel+sound card is ONLY for pro’s. Yes it’s designed for pro’s but you can use it as a beginner. Some consoles you also need to consider: Hercules Steel/RMX, Numark OMNI/Steath. It's all personal decision. Peace, Love Happiness
- Q:buying Stainless Steel refrigerator?
- I think it's just the popular choice at the moment like avocado green was the hottest thing in the 1970s. I bought a Whirlpool Sateen. It has the look of stainless steel, but magnets will stick to it. There is no functional difference.
- Q:how to make a unique piece of steel?
- To add to Alex's good answer... ASM Intl now has a book titled Steel Metallurgy for Non-Metallurgist. You can turn metallic meteorites into steel if you add the right amount of Fe and C. That won't make it the strongest but it is possible. I don't think you want the strongest exactly. In general and with swords in particular, you want to be pretty specific about exactly what physical properties you want. Strength and ductility typically vary inversely to each other, higher stength, lower ductility, or lower strength, higher ductility. The issue is related to the idea of a diamond sword. It would be nice and hard but it would probably shatter the first time you stuck anything with it. Swords need a combination of properties, hard so it holds a sharp edge, and tough so it does not fracture, strong so it can be light enough to swing.
- Q:Buy a steel building!!!!?
- Before okorder.com/... Hope this will prove helpful to you.
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- If you can get it, and it is not in a museum or owned by a wealthy collector it is probably junk. a realsamuari ( warrior) sword probably took a year or more to make, 6 months or so to sharpen and was tempered by dipping in the blood of a peasant. It might have been marked by the number of human bodies it could cut through in one stroke ,1 was a minimum by all accounts they were the finest steel weapons ever made the curved thing in a knife shop is a cheap knock off
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range