Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:What are the end uses of steel coil? galvanized steel coil?
- Steel coil is the name given to thinner sheet steel when it is manufactured - it comes out of the machine and is formed into a coil for ease of handling storage and transportation. Thin sheet steel is used for plenty of stuff. It can be slit (cut) into thin strips as well as just cropped and used at one of the standard lengths x widths it leaves the mill. There is a big market for this material. It is used in many construction and engineering applications for things like ducting, boxes, gutters, down pipes, flashings, panels, car bodies etc., anything made of thin steel Galvanising is a flash coating of zinc which improves it's corrosion resitance. Cost wise it is a relatively cheap material. The chemical composition of steel varies, it is mostly iron but has various other elements added or present as impurities that change it's characteristics, depending on the end use. These additional elements can be selected to give better weld ability, hardness, tensile strength, corrosion resistance, flexibility and so on. In many applications excess of these chemicals is undesirable. For example sulphur and carbon are generally better at lower levels. The chemical composition data is contained in a material data sheet and expressed as a percentage of the chemical present and which gives the composition of a particular batch of steel, allowing it to be selected for particular applications and traced for quality assurance purposes. The list you have there shows presence and quantity of other elements in a particular batch of coil. The thickness is 0.23mm, quite thin.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle? ?
- The problem with stainless steel water bottles is the steel takes even longer to decompose in our landfills then plastic its self. So it just adds to the waste. If you use steel be sure to recycle it when you are done using it. Another problem is the fact that we don't really make steel here anymore so you have to pollute the environment shipping steel here that the bottles are made from. It gets ship here on trucks, ships, and what not. Very big polluters!! You'd be better off just getting a reuseable bpa free plastic water bottle made in the usa. Or some of those expensive corn cups.
- Q:New stainless steel refridguator?
- buy stainless steel wipes at the grocery store. they work great.
- Q:Mag. Wheel (steel and aluminum info)?
- Negative facts for steel wheels: (1) Not as many style choices as aluminum. (2) Rust easily even when painted or powder coated, due to rock chips. (3) Heaver than aluminum, as far as fuel economy. Negative facts for aluminum wheels: (1) More sensitive to proper torquing of lug nuts. IE torque must be checked more often. (2) Susceptible to impact damage from road hazards much more than steel. (3) Need constant attention to prevent oxidation. Are these what you are looking for? I hope so. Wingman
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- Steel is not good at all for BBQ grills. But Galvanized will kill you. So if you must use Steel. But for the best use cast iron grates to cook on.
- Q:I am getting a benchmade mpr (m390 steel) and am unsure if it is a good knife look at the chart below?
- From what I understand m390 is a new steel (at least for benchmade) so there doesn't seem to be a consensus on how it performs. Looking at the table, it should be very corrosion resistant. I'd guess it could be classified as a stainless steel. Sorry I don't have more info for you. EDIT: here's a link from the steel manufacturer. I hope this info helps.
- Q:steel plow?
- You want ot read up on American John Deere; he madethe first plow capable of cutting the virgin sod of the great planes.
- Q:Best battle-ready katana steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Best battle-ready katana steel? I've been looking into battle-ready katanas a lot lately. And I've come across some debates between the best forges and steels to be used for them. The functional katanas I use now are Musashi brand katanas, using 1045 carbon steel. They each cost roughly $200-$250. The straight carbon...
- Q:Do steel guns burn when exposed to flames/ extreme heat?
- Steel guns would be very hard to melt, and impossible to burn, in any circumstances you could reasonably expect them to encounter at least. If you expose them to a flame they'll just get carbon on them from the flame, turning them black...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range