General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- The difference between hot rolled primary and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coils is that they include carbon steel rolls and low alloy steel coils.
- Q:In the warehouse management system of steel coil
- The warehouse is set to be required under the factories and production equipment and manpower planning, reasonable layout; to strengthen the internal economic responsibility system, scientific division, forming material export management assurance system; the service must implement the work quality standard > standardization, application of modern management technology and the ABC classification method, and constantly improve the level of warehouse management.
- Q:Steel coil from vertical to horizontal, what sling needs?
- The sling has little effect, but it is easy to damage the surface of rolled steel.
- Q:Why is the steel tape tape head not fixed?
- In this way, no matter how you measure, always be measured, from the ruler of the "0" bit began.The fixed ruler does not take this action when it is taken, which directly results in the thickness of the steel sheet that needs to be added or lowered to your readings;Activity design is designed to reduce error, and this is an advanced approach;
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- The warehouse temperature should be constant, prevent the occurrence of condensation, a horizontal steel coil to pile up, forced to pile up, in contact with each other at the coil not binding belt lock, steel roll room felt material, narrow roll on wide roll, roll on roll light. In order to facilitate the lifting, the steel coil and the wall should be kept a certain distance.
- Q:The difference between aluminized color steel roll and ordinary color steel roll
- Substrate selection: AZ150 (aluminum zinc content 150g/m2); G345A high strength galvanized steel sheet (55% aluminum, 43% zinc and 1.6% silicon) corrosion resistance data: 5%NaCL 35 DEG C, 1000Hrs, Field good, Scribe, No, Blister, 2mm belowQ.U.V: 2000hrs, MAX.2 color, light to keep the rate above 90%, the above data show that aluminum zinc coated board (AZ150, G345A, PVDF) is very suitable for the extreme environment of buildings or other facilities, highly corrosion resistance and weather resistance, and the major steel plate can ensure the service life of 20 years. In addition, high strength steel has been widely used abroad, and it has good economic performance, and it is also the domestic development trend.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection?
- For example, you measure the length of a steel tape by 12.5 millimeters, 12 of which can be measured on a steel tape measure, and 0.5 you read. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:Cold rolled steel coil steel, what is the difference?
- Cold: hot rolled steel coil as raw material by pickling descaling after cold rolling, the finished rolling hard volumes, due to continuous deformation caused by cold hardening the volume rolling hard strength, hardness, toughness index rise decline, so the stamping performance will deteriorate, only for a simple deformation of parts. Rolled hard rolls can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plants. Because the hot galvanizing units are equipped with annealing lines, the steel coils are rolled continuously at room temperature. Its strength is very high, but toughness, weldability is slightly worse, bright surface, not easy to corrosion, in order to prevent rust, the factory surface is coated with a protective layer of oil (hot rolling did not). Because of the complexity of the process, the price is higher.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Rolling at room temperature is generally understood as cold rolling, from a metallurgical point of view, below the rolling temperature at which the roll is rolled
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range