Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is designed for aluminum composite panel ACP . Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is hard and everlasting under the blazing sun. You can choose the alloys as your habitation and we will do our best to meet your request
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1) Perfect weather ability, high strength, no special maintenance
2) Convenient construction, short working time
3) Excellent machining heat insulation, sound insulation property and perfect fireproof performance
4) High plasticity, good impact resistance, quakeproof performance and reducing buildings load
5)Goods smoothness, lightweight and rigid, beautiful and cheap
6) Various colors available
7) Simple machining equipments, processing in spot.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Spacing of stiffener
- As to the stiffener of the aluminum veneer, what are the following points?:1, aluminum reinforcement spacing is generally around 600mm, in order to ensure the aluminum plate in the positive and negative pressure conditions within the scope of deformation. When aluminum plate is welded, there is internal stress due to welding deformation (this internal stress can not be completely eliminated for a long time), and the rigidity of reinforcing bar should also be increased.2. The sectional dimension and spacing of stiffeners shall be determined according to the calculated wind pressure of the aluminum plate. But it is worth noting that the reinforcement calculation of single aluminum plate strengthening is different from the glass curtain wall, first, its strength is certainly no problem (still not seen the wind blowing broken plate, there is no joke) deflection possibility, bend off and windy weather also very few people to pay attention to the single aluminum plate plate surface after deformation the scenery. Therefore, the calculation of deflection of stiffeners are considered under the condition of wind strength and deflection when the winds of aluminum can cause permanent plastic deformation.In fact, aluminum veneer manufacturers generally use the single aluminum plate edge folding groove made of aluminum and 20*40*20, installed in the distance about 600mm. Also useful for profile (grooved aluminum) stiffenersThe spacing between stiffeners is very important to the cost of production. Generally speaking, the spacing of stiffeners will be changed from 600 to 350, and the cost will be increased by 8~15 yuan / square meter
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- Where aluminium is the third most common element on the planet (after oxygen and hydrogen), it is also the most used element on the planet, everything from pull tabs on soda cans to girders used in construction. Car parts, dog tags, pots and pans, it is everywhere. 95% of aluminium survives recycling, so when you recycle 1,000 can's (or return for deposit in 13 states), it is back on the shelves in the form of 950 new cans in just 6 weeks. As aluminium is a very difficult metal to seprate from other ores such as bauxite, recycling both protects the enviroment by slowing mining, and stabelizing the economy. Its not just a win-win, it can also be quite profitable even with the current low prices for aluminium on the markets.
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68LY1, LY2, LY4, LY6 series for nickel chromium alloy, is a hard aluminum density 2.76
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:What masses of iron(III) oxide and aluminum must be used to produce 10.0 g iron?
- I'm going to show my calculations anyways Fe2O3(s) + 2 Al(s) -- 2 Fe (l) + Al2O3 (s) From the equation : 1 mole of iron (III) oxide 2 moles of aluminium -- 2 moles of iron 1 mole of aluminium oxide Given that iron = 10.0 g = 10.0 g / 55.8 g per mole = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to iron (III) oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of iron (III) oxide produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (55.8 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 14.3 grams (corr to 3 sig fig)' a) 14.3 grams of iron (III) oxide must be used ----- Given that iron = ...... (previously calculated) ...... = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium is 1 : 1 Therefore moles of aluminium produced = 0.179 mol Convert it back to grams 0.179 x 27.0 = 4.83 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) b) 4.83 grams of aluminium must be used ----- Given that iron = 0.179 mol Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of Al2O3 produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (27.0 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 9.13 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) c) 9.13 grams of aluminium oxide is the maximum mass that could be produced P.S. The relative molecular masses used are from my textbook
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:The white powder often found on objects made of aluminum is aluminum oxide. Al2O3?
- molar mass.. .. molar mass Al2O3 = 2 x 26.98 + 3 x 16.00 = 101.96 g/mol mass %'s based on formula .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % .. % O in Al2O3 = (3 x 16.00 / 101.96) x 100% = ___ % mass % based on experimental data .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = ___% .. % O in oxide = ( (9.36g - 5.00g) / 9.36g) x 100% = __ % and finally .. % error = (|measured - accepted| / |accepted|) x 100% = ___% ********* here's the answer for the ALUMINUM calcs .. % Al in Al2O3 = (2 x 26.98 / 101.96) x 100% = 52.92% .. % Al in oxide = (5.00g / 9.36g) x 100% = 53.42% .. % error = ( | 53.42% - 52.92% | / | 52.92% | ) x 100% = 0.95% you get to do the oxygen calcs
- Q:If equal masses of water and aluminum interact thermally, will the final temperature be closer to the...?
- The correct equation is: dQ = m*c*dT As dQ (substitute of thermal potential) and mass are the comparable, the equation may well be rewritten as: c*dT=consistent So a cloth with a decrease specific warmth skill could have a much better improve in temperature. The question has already suggested this yet now all of us be attentive to they are inversely proportional. to that end: c of aluminium/c of copper = dT of aluminium / dT of copper 0.22/0.092 = proportionality consistent = 2.39 So copper would be 2.4 circumstances warmer than aluminium (or aluminium would be 0.40 two circumstances warmer than copper).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range