Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is designed for aluminum composite panel ACP . Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is hard and everlasting under the blazing sun. You can choose the alloys as your habitation and we will do our best to meet your request
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1) Perfect weather ability, high strength, no special maintenance
2) Convenient construction, short working time
3) Excellent machining heat insulation, sound insulation property and perfect fireproof performance
4) High plasticity, good impact resistance, quakeproof performance and reducing buildings load
5)Goods smoothness, lightweight and rigid, beautiful and cheap
6) Various colors available
7) Simple machining equipments, processing in spot.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- Acid base corrosion aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance, but nothing is absolute, even if the steel plate in the long-term corrosion of acid and alkali will also have problems
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- According to your needs, there are two practices:1, the official commodity mold, using 4-8 tons of punch or cylinder as a power to suppress, so that the mold should be around 2000 yuan.2, the use of simple mold, direct processing of an upper mold, a lower die, probably costs around 500 yuan. Or cheaper.
- Q:what compound makes up aluminum?
- Bauxite is the most important aluminum ore. It consists largely of the minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite γ-AlO(OH), and diaspore α-AlO(OH), together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. You have an unusual way of asking that question. Aluminum is an element and cannot be broken down accept to sub-atomic particles.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Defense (cover containing polyethylene moistureproof layer of kraft paper embossing aluminum alloy), special mould. The tensile aluminum alloy aluminum coated aluminum. Special stamping. Electronic gasket aluminum, alloy aluminum alloy electric radiator. Special aluminum curtain wall coating. (fluorocarbon, polyester) aluminum coil, aluminum coil, special signs aluminum plate, color coated aluminum sheet, aluminum ceiling coating, aluminum plate, aluminum plate pattern, embossing aluminum / aluminum (pointer type, orange peel pattern, diamond, five ribs, aluminum strip). Aluminum wire and cable, transformer Using aluminum strip, aluminum foil, pressure type aluminum corrugated corrugated aluminum plate. Color coating, special aluminum plate, aluminum plate cable tray, material: 1100.1200.1050A.1060.1070.1080.1145.2A11.3003.3A21.3004.3005.3104.3105.LF21.5A02.5A05.5005.5754.5052.5083.5082.5A03.6061.6063.6082.8011. material; H111.H112.H18.H26.H16.H22.H32.H34.H36.H14.H24.H12.T4.T5.T6.O.F state can meet the requirements of customers
- Q:Bought a House with aluminum wiring?
- Lots of great answers here. IF and I do mean IF your aluminum wiring was installed and maintained properly, there will be no problem. However, if someone has replaced any device designed for aluminum with one for copper, you WILL have a problem. My advice...call a GOOD electrical contractor for an independent inspection. Make sure he knows that his company will NOT be the one to make corrections beforehand. This insures that he will give you an honest inspection and not try to use the moment for a sales pitch. After the inspection, hire him to do the work. A bit devious, but the plan is sound.
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- The aluminum need scraping, the car is not easy to enamel paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more).
- Q:How do aluminium plates oxidize?
- After anodizing, it turns white. If not, the aluminum plate should be white and spray polyester or fluorocarbon paint,
- Q:Will food heat up more quickly in an aluminum box or a wooden box? Why?
- Aluminum is a very good conductor of heat and wood is a very poor conductor of heat. If the heat source is inside the box with the food, it will heat quicker in a wooden box. If the heat source is outside the box it will heat quicker in an aluminum box. Having a glass top would be equivalent to having the heat inside the box so a wood box with a glass top will make a better solar heater.
- Q:Why do americans say aluminum and not aluminium?
- Aluminum okorder.com/... It’s clear that the shift in the USA from –ium to –um took place progressively over a period starting in about 1895, when the metal began to be widely available ... The American Chemical Society only adopted it in 1925, though this was clearly in response to the popular shift that had already taken place.
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range