||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
1.Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil for Industry Use Description：
It is used as roof panel, wall panel in steel structure in warehouse, factories exhibition hall container houses, cold storage. It is also mainly used in light industry, automobile, construction, animal husbandry, fishery and commerce, etc. PE PVDF Color Coated Aluminum Coil for Curtain Wall and Ceiling and PE PVDF Color Coated Aluminum Coil for Reflector, Name plates, Advertising board, Decorated Wall.
2.Main Features of Prepainted Aluminium Coil for Industry Use：
1 light weight, ease of processing
2 high peel strength
3 super weather ability
4 Even coating and multiple colors
5 Excellent impact resistance
6 excellent flame retardant
3. Prepainted Aluminium Coil for Industry Use Images:
4. Prepainted Aluminium Coil for Industry Use Specification:
Coil, about 2 ton per coil
Any color, or according to client’s sample
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:Does the aluminum foil belong to metal material
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum foil packaging?
- Excellent barrier properties , moisture-proof, airtight, Paul Hong, the contents of the package to prevent moisture absorption, oxidation and volatilization deterioration of its moisture barrier, oxygen barrier properties. Easy processing of aluminum foil, plastic film and paper can be complexed with.
- Q:Aluminum water bottles or stainless steel bottles?
- Aluminum forms a protective oxide layer that prevents it from oxidizing. It doesn't have to be anodized to protect it, the oxides form on it's own. A scratch just means more oxides will be produced. However, Aluminum is chemically reactive and there are many chemicals that will act as a catalyst to remove the oxide layer. In first year chemistry, you use mercury to see the aluminum corrode quickly. I would only consider an aluminum bottle if weight was a consideration as in hiking and then I would take care to only have water in it. Most of the metal water bottles and cups are steel, you would only find aluminum and titanium items in a specialty hiking store. Note that aluminum conducts heat, stainless steel is a poor conductor as metals go but even steel conducts heat. I use a wide brim stainless steel water bottle so it's easy to clean and some double walled steel coffee cups which are a pain to keep clean because of the finish.
- Q:Yunnan Shuttle aluminium foil Co., Ltd.
- It depends on what you post, not in the first official office officials than a little higher, concrete in casting workshop is the highest, followed by maintenance and rolling, what did not buckle, monitor (main operating more than 2000) nearly three thousand, more than 1000 to more than 2000 points ranging from vice operation the auxiliary, (just positive) one thousand five or six to two thousand, and other finishing workshop, the number of segments in finishing the most tired, get the highest salary on a monitor and two thousand and five hundred Deputy exercises two thousand, one thousand auxiliary seven or eight, other people with low I feel shy to say, the total here every day do live, labor intensity and frequency of the number of migrant workers is not even than wages, migrant workers, and room and board are not solve, there is a single dormitory in 80s residential housing, each with 17 square meters, few people will want to live Must be related, otherwise, whether you come to the company, or later have to squeeze a few people that 17 square meters.
- Q:What is the length of the aluminum rod?
- Thermal conductivity: Copper: 9.2*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)) Aluminum: 4.9*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)) We need to assume the rods don't loose any heat to the surroundings. Therefore the kcals conducted through both rods is equal. To calculate the heat conducted per second by the copper, multiply its conductivity, 9.2*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)), times (A*50Cdegree/.88 m). Set that expression equal to aluminum's conductivity times A*50Cdegree/L. Simplify and solve for L. Edit: I don't know why the conductivity lines are truncated. Maybe Yahoo is making sure it is compatible with any screen resolution. Anyway, the truncated lines, that I see, should end with )(Cdegree/meter)).
- Q:Aluminum foil bag belongs to plastic products?
- No, this is made of rolled metal. Like the foil
- Q:What is the advantage of Cast Aluminium Cookware?
- I never use aluminum to cook with. This metal has been linked to brain disorders. Get an old piece of aluminum and run your hand over it. That dust is caused by oxidation of the metal. Do you want the crap in your food.
- Q:What is Anpuwangxian F/UTP. printed aluminum foil shield?
- I advised the original factory direct purchase market's false amp technical problems about dragons and fishes jumbled together directly with the contact set a satisfactory answer
- Q:can i weld aluminium using a 160 amp mig welder?
- Century 160 Mig Welder
- Q:How do you insulate a paper cup with aluminum foil?
- First wrap the bubble wrap around the cup, then cover it with aluminum foil. Explanation: You have to mechanisms of heat transfer - heat conduction from liquid the through the wall to the outer surface of the cup - heat transfer to the surrounding by convection and radiation at the surface of the wall. Since material choice does hardly affect convective heat transfer don't bother with this aspect. The radiative heat transfer mainly depends on the emissivity/absorptivity of the material. From the offered materials aluminum foil has the lowest emissivity. If i remember right ε = 0.04 for a polished aluminum and ε = 0.1 oxidized aluminum surfaces .However the emissivity of the aluminum foil is much lower than the emissivity of the other materials. Unfortunately aluminum has a pretty high heat conductivity. So we need another material for insulation between the foil and the cup. The best for this is IMHO the bubble wrap. The reason is not the heat conductivity of the plastic of the bubble wrap. By wrapping it around the cup you add layer of air between the cup and the aluminum foil. And the heat conductivity of air is lower than the heat conductivity of all solids.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range