Introduction of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand designed to use in the reinforcement of concrete, renders and mortars. It may be added to conventional mixes either on site or by preblending with other dry mix components. The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforce ment at low dosages. They are particularly suited to the site operation, precast side fascia, permanent shuttering, etc. Preventing cracks and unsafety caused by vibration, especially in the making of precast beam and pillar.
Usage of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand has excsellent properties with alkali resistance, stiffness, bundle-state, ageing-proof. Mixed 20 minutes in cement at 50 rpm, can still keep good bundle state, will not dispersed to filaments.
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and other speical package is available.
- Q:Which is the main mineral in cement ?
- No it is: Tricalcium Silicate (C3S) C3S is the most abundant mineral in portland cement, occupying 40–70 wt% of the cement, and it is also the most important. The hydration of C3S gives cement paste most of its strength, particularly at early times. Pure C3S can form with three different crystal structures. At temperatures below 980˚C the equilibrium structure is triclinic. At temperatures between 980˚C – 1070˚C the structure is monoclinic, and above 1070˚C it is rhombohedral. In addition, the triclinic and monoclinic structures each have three polymorphs, so there are a total of seven possible structures. However, all of these structures are rather similar and there are no significant differences in the reactivity. The most important feature of the structure is an awkward and asymmetric packing of the calcium and oxygen ions that leaves large “holes” in the crystal lattice. Essentially, the ions do not fit together very well, causing the crystal structure to have a high internal energy. As a result, C3S is highly reactive. The C3S that forms in a cement clinker contains about 3-4% of oxides other than CaO and SiO2. Strictly speaking, this mineral should therefore be called alite rather than C3S. However, as discussed in Section 3.2, we will avoid using mineral names in this monograph. In a typical clinker the C3S would contain about 1 wt% each of MgO, Al2O3, and Fe2O3, along with much smaller amounts of Na2O, K2O, P2O5, and SO3 . These amounts can vary considerably with the composition of the raw materials used to make the cement, however. Of the three major impurities, Mg and Fe replace Ca, while Al replaces Si. One effect of the impurities is to “stabilize” the monoclinic structure, meaning that the structural transformation from monoclinic to triclinic that would normally occur on cooling is prevented. Most cements thus contain one of the monoclinic polymorphs of C3S.
- Q:What are the parameters of G class cement?
- Cached - Similar pages
- Q:why cement board over hardie backer board when laying down a counter top for kitchen sink?
- You don't. You use cement board (Durock) over 3/4 plywood if doing a tile top. There is no reason to use hardiboard under Durock. Hope this helps.
- Q:Knowing that cement is the powder that makes concrete, would i say a cement drive way or concrete drive way?
- If the winning slab is in solid situation and particularly even the least complicated way is a product waiting made and available from ceramic tiling providers. It is provided in a powder style to mixture with water or premixed in 5-10 gallon buckets. the further earnings of utilising those is that have an elastic high quality that minimises cracking via enlargement of the underlying slab. Ceramacrete is one which includes innovations yet any tile enterprise would be attentive to what you decide on.
- Q:Removing Dental Cement from tooth.?
- Did you have a crown (cap) on that tooth? dental cement is not hard to remove, id advice to go to Walmart or any store and buy dental kit, use the sharp instrument that looks like a hook to scrape of the cement. Be carefull!! if you did have a temporary or permanent crown ont that tooth you should see your dentist so they can re cement it. You can loose a tooth if its uncovered.
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:How many cement bags do I need......?
- buy 2- 12 ft. 2x4's and 2- 8 ft. 2x4's and scrape the sod off the lawn . nail your forms together and call the concrete co. and order 1 1/4 yds. and be done with it...if it was done by a pro i would go into greater detail but for yourself this is the way to go...if you buy concrete by the bag you would need about 60 bags of premix...
- Q:How do I stop sweating cement floors?
- There a difference between hydrostatic pressure and moisture in the air causing the dampness. Hydrostatic pressure comes from below ( as Don said) and of course the other is in the air, which can be removed w/ a dehumidifier. The other , I haven t heard of anything that will really stop this. Other than basic landscaping to shed water away and to have your cement floor perimeter cut open and drainage tile installed. To find out which one is your problem, dry off an area of the cement w/ a fan and tape( duct tape) a 1ft x1ft pc of foil on to the cement . Leave for 24 hrs, and if you have a lot of moisture after that, chances are your getting water from under the slab. No flooring , other than ceramic flooring, should ever be put on this type of cement w/ this problem. You ll waste your money. GL
- Q:Egypt cement price ?
- 420 egyptian pound local market 80 $ fob export
- Q:Concrete porch poured and they didn't use the correct ratio,cement and sand.?
- erm let it dry! otherwise youve got an expensive conctete block problem thats gotta get dug up
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range