Introduction of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand designed to use in the reinforcement of concrete, renders and mortars. It may be added to conventional mixes either on site or by preblending with other dry mix components. The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforce ment at low dosages. They are particularly suited to the site operation, precast side fascia, permanent shuttering, etc. Preventing cracks and unsafety caused by vibration, especially in the making of precast beam and pillar.
Usage of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand has excsellent properties with alkali resistance, stiffness, bundle-state, ageing-proof. Mixed 20 minutes in cement at 50 rpm, can still keep good bundle state, will not dispersed to filaments.
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and other speical package is available.
- Q:what is type K cement?
- Type-K Cement is made from materials mined from the earth and is processed using energy provided by fuels, therefore, trace amounts of naturally occurring, potentially harmful chemicals might show up during chemical analysis. For example, these products may contain up to 25% of insoluble residue, some of which may be crystalline silica. Other trace components may include potassium and sodium sulfate compounds, chromium compounds, and nickel compounds.
- Q:How to fix a cement crack?
- You didn't say if the where vertical or horizontal. The best way is to clean the crack out and use either a vinyl cement or hydraulic cement. Both can be found at a Menard's or other local hardware store.
- Q:Problems with cement?
- A bit vague, but in general no cement should start to deteriorate so quickly. Was the reinforcement rusty? That will cause spalling (bursting of the concrete) Also a bad mix or improper curing (curing can be immensely important in some applications). There are also any number of chemicals which will deteriorate concrete and many of them are found right there in the ground, but this should take years to occur. If this came out of a Lafarge truck, there is always the possibility that you got a mix intended for someone else (this happens more often than many realize) There really is no excuse for cement to fail so quickly, if this was a pro job I'd have them back ASAP. If it was a personal job, check your delivery docket and if all is well, call the batch plant and get one of the concrete guys out there to take a look. It's rare, but sometimes you just get a bad batch.
- Q:I individual industrial and commercial households, is the general taxpayer, the scope of business is a hardware building, into the tickets are cement, out of building materials or materials can be it?
- At the same time offset the input feed input tax
- Q:different test on portland cement?
- The standard tests for cement are 1) Chemical composition 2) Fineness 3)Compressive strength 4)Tensile strength 5)Consistency 6)Setting times 7)Soundness
- Q:How much to fix cement steps?
- Use the Following Steps to fix cement steps : Remove Loose Pieces and Debris Pressure Wash the Cement Tape Off the Edges Prepare the Cement Patch Mix Apply the Cement Mix Fill the Holes Add a Second Coat Create a Wetter Consistency Spray Water Use a Cement Finishing Broom Work the Cement Into the Pores Add the Skim Coat Shape the Rounded Portions
- Q:ingredients of cement?
- The most common cements are made by heating limestone with clay, then ground with gypsum into powder.
- Q:What is a chemical that softens rock and cement?
- Hydrochloric acid softens cement. You can buy large containers of it for removing cement from brickwork. It will also attack some types of rock, especially limestones. Be careful with it though!
- Q:symbolism cemented whole in tree. in to kill a mockingbird?
- i think its friendship
- Q:Whats the difference between masonry cement and mortar? If you mix portland cement with sand does it become masonry cement or mortar?
- so far as I know, the only difference is the masonry cement is still dry, once it's mixed up, then it's mortar. You use finer sand than with other concrete mixes.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range