Introduction of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand designed to use in the reinforcement of concrete, renders and mortars. It may be added to conventional mixes either on site or by preblending with other dry mix components. The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforce ment at low dosages. They are particularly suited to the site operation, precast side fascia, permanent shuttering, etc. Preventing cracks and unsafety caused by vibration, especially in the making of precast beam and pillar.
Usage of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand has excsellent properties with alkali resistance, stiffness, bundle-state, ageing-proof. Mixed 20 minutes in cement at 50 rpm, can still keep good bundle state, will not dispersed to filaments.
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and other speical package is available.
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- it can but I guess it depends on how strong the grenade is but from the movies I've seen..it can
- Q:How do I wall tile on Cement Board?
- I've done this more times than I can remember. As the other response said, a vapor barrier is needed for insulated walls. Wet the cement board down with a sponge before applying the tiles so that the cement board does not pull the moisture from the thinset too quickly. Use thinset, not mastic, as mastic is water-soluble and will not work for wet-area applications. Use a grooved trowel with grooves set to an appropriate depth for your tiles based on their size and material. Find the center point of the focal wall, both vertical and horizontal, draw it out on the wall with a pencil or marker, using a ruler or level to make sure the lines are straight, and work your way out in either direction. MAKE THE TILES LEVEL, DO NOT RELY ON THE SHOWER RIM TO ACT AS A GUIDE. Once you have the layout set you're better off starting from the bottom and working your way up, using spacers between tiles, than working your way down and having them slip on you. Cut the tiles with either a wetsaw or tile splitter, either can be purchased or rented at your local home depot/lowes/whatever. Make sure to factor in for the spacers when measuring. The only tiles you should need to cut are the ones along the edges. Let the thinset cure for at least 24 hours. If you're working with porous material such as natural stone, seal it to prevent the grout (dye, sand, and glue) from staining the stone. Mix the grout in a small container. Better to gradually add water than to add too much. Apply with a rubber trowel, following along with a tile sponge. You want to get the glue and residue off the surface of the tile. Dry with a rag, or they sell cheese cloth too for a follow-up if you like. Wait 72 hours or more for the grout to cure. Seal again with tile impregnating seal.
- Q:Remove cement like glue from painted metal?
- You cant do that because cemert dries really hard so if you jack hammer i suggust not to do because it drys really hard
- Q:what is the difference between cement and concrete ?
- Cement is one of the ingredients used to make concrete. In other words concrete is the final product of which cement is used with other ingredients to make it. The mixup in terms is widespread. The DIY tv shows always misuse the terms such as this. They call concrete Blocks - Cinder blocks and Cement Blocks. The architectural term of *CMU means Concrete Masonry Unit. The also say Masonary - it's not Masonary it is Masonry - no *A after the n. The term Cement Finisher is correct in construction terms - however they are actually finishing concrete. Cement is an ingredient of Mortar also as well and of Thinset mortar for ceramic tile. So cement is an ingredient of a lot of products. The most prominent one is Concrete.
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- because aliens dont wear hats.
- Q:Can I put cement on vinyl tiles?
- You can cover the vinyl tiles, but you might end up with an uneven floor when you are done. Plus, like Doug said below, you will wind up with too much flexing for marble flooring, which might make it crack and fail much sooner than it should. You should probably bite the bullet, remove the tiles and start with a concrete slab.
- Q:my son has broken 2 bones in his upper spine t 2 & t3 ,does anybody have info on having them cemented?
- only 40?i would have them cemented but he will have to have help lifting heavy items.i have disc disease and i am in pain most of the time. i have my spine injected often with the epidural.i go for a neck injection 10/2 and im not wild about it but it helps the pain.i would advise your son to do whatever it ttakes to be helthy again but if he stayes on his back a few months those fractures would heal.im 53 and on 100 per cent disability. i was injured during vietnam
- Q:ingredients of cement?
- Do you mean concrete, that holds things together or for roads and bridges? It can be confusing because many call concrete cement. Concrete that is being mixed in the drum truck is made of cement (a dust), rock, sand, water, air. For some projects they will add flyash or other lighter weight additives and lower the actual amount of cement included.
- Q:cement ratio?
- A properly designed concrete mixture will possess the desired workability for the fresh concrete and the required durability and strength for the hardened concrete. Typically, a mix is about 10 to 15 percent cement, 60 to 75 percent aggregate and 15 to 20 percent water. Entrained air in many concrete mixes may also take up another 5 to 8 percent.
- Q:New building materials should include wall and clothing diatom mud bar It is understood that the shellfish wall clothing environmental health fashion how to see
- This kind of thing can be resolved through legal means, he has been illegal
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range