Order On-line Tracking
Apartment Material: Cementations SIP panels
Area: 460 M2
Floor No.: 2 floors
Building System: CSST System (Cementitious SIPs + Light Gauge Steel Truss Roof), Especially Good for Tropical Areas!
1. Energy efficiency - by far the biggest benefit of the SIP system. SIPS home can save 40% to 60% on heating and cooling costs - forever! T
2. The University of Tennesse and the US Deptartment Of Energy compared 5 different building systems for clear-wall R-value verses whole-wall R-value. The test concluded that SIPs maintain 88% of their clear-wall performance after whole-wall R-value is measured, 58% better than 2x6 stick-framing.
3. SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels) are high-performance building panels for floors, walls and roofs in residential and commercial buildings. Each panel is typically made by laminating expanded polystyrene (EPS) between two structural skins of oriented strand board (OSB) or fiber cement board. SIPS are strong, energy efficient, and cost effective.
4. No studs to find - Another benefit of a SIP home is the freedom of interior design. You can throw your stud-finder away, since the entire inside is sheathed with 7/16" oriented strand board. Finding a place to support a nail for pictures, curtains, or cabinets isn't a problem.
5. Green Product - SIPS are typically composed of OSB and EPS. The OSB is derived from short growth, replaceable tree crops. The EPS insulation contains no CFCs, (chlorofluorocarbons) or formaldehyde.
1. How about the installation? For example, the time and cost?
To install 200sqm house needs only 45 days by 6 professional workers. The salary of engineer is USD150/day, and for workers, it's 100/day.
2. How long is the life span of the house?
Around 50 years
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|