Order On-line Tracking
Prefabricated house decorative sandwich panel one bedroom small prefab houses
1.Light steel structure with safety
2.Quick and practical
3.High quality, light weight,low cost
1. Framing with light steel structure
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to assemble and disassemble . It is especially suitable for emergency and temporary projects .With the stable structure it can resisting earthquake and typhoon .
3. Customized design ,delicate and comfortable
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it reusable. The reusable character makes it environment friendly and economical.
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
6. Relocatable: It can be relocated at least 6 times and it has long life span up to 20 years .Applicable on slope ,hill,grassland ,des ert ,riverside,etc
7.Short production time .
The prefab house can be used as office, meeting room, dormitory, shop, exhibition center... In the fields of building, railway, highway, water conservancy project, electric power, business, tourism and military use. The houses are all air-tight, heat-tight, warm-keeping, water-proof and anti-corrosive.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. Well and High Quality Control
2. Prompt Delivery
3. Customer's Designs and Logos are Welcomed
4. Competitive Prices
5. Earth-friendly Products
6. In a Variety of Designs
7. Small Order are acceptable
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered by OKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: What is the service life of a Prefabricated House?
A3: The life of a prefabricated house is at least double that of a corresponding concrete building.
Q4: Why choose a Prefabricated House?
A4: Prefabricated Homes are built to high aesthetic and architectural standards. Additionally, Prefabricated Houses are more resistant (better earthquake protection) and are not affected by extreme weather events, use eco-friendly materials, and offer excellent insulation and energy efficiency.
Q5: Are Prefabricated Houses safe?
A5: Our houses are completely safe. Advances in the field of prefabricated buildings have reached a point that today Prefabricated Homes are considered safer than traditional homes built with brick. In areas with high seismic activity and in countries prone to extreme weather events residents prefer prefabricated homes for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|