||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door ：
Reasonable and stable chemical composition
Nice mechanical property
Standards: EN, ASTM and EN
3.Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Images:
4. Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:Can you make aluminum oxide by electrolysis?
- The way I remember it is a cathode is like a catheter because they both receive stuff and the anode is the opposite of that) So, if you break apart Al2O3 you have 2Al^3+ and 3O^2-. Al^3+ goes to the cathode to receive electrons and become a neutral metal. O^2- goes to the anode to donate electrons and become O2 gas. Hope the analogy and explanation helps!
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
- Q:8mm which type of aluminum plate is suitable for bending?
- What is your bending angle?If only bending is required, the quality of the aluminum sheet is of little concern.First of all, the state is the most important, the state is divided into hard, semi hard, soft (usually soft called O state)(1) the bending effect of the whole hard is not too far (the aluminum plate is H18, H19, H38 and so on are all hard)(2) the aluminum sheet in the semi hard state can be basically bent (H24, that is, semi hard)(3) the bending of the O state is certainly not a problem, but as a result of being too soft, there is little bending in this stateSecond, you have to choose pure aluminum or alloy aluminum?Pure aluminum hardness is not very good, with 1100, 1050, 1060 and so on can be recommended 1100 H26Alloy aluminum hardness is better, can use 3003, 3005, 5052 and other semi hard state can be.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:ELECTRICIANS ONLY PLEASE - Aluminum wiring?
- For an immediate fix ,all switches and outlets should be checked to make sure the screws are tight. With aluminum small gauge wire #12 and #10 the screws will continue to loosen up over time because of the nature of aluminum( expanding and contracting). Repairs in the past have been pig tailing copper tails with approved wire nuts or using special switches and receptacles. It is my understanding that the Copalum crimp method is the best solution for aluminum wiring on switches and outlets. Check out information about this method on the net and seriously consider hiring and electrician that knows how to do this crimp method. Some electricians use the purple wirenut to pigtail copper but there have been problems with this method not working. Loose connections with aluminum wire is a serious fire hazard. Good luck.
- Q:Is aluminum powder lead?
- Nope - not lead. Aluminum is one of the most common substances in the earths crust. Shouldn't hurt you. And actually fancy ladies covered their faces with white lead for a LONG time (Queen Elizabeth I white face was from white lead) - and these people didn't die even though they had quite a poisonous stuff on their skin.
- Q:does Aluminium foil deflect heat or absorb heat?
- Aluminum foil absorbs heat because the foil, like anything else, will absorb energy from a heat source according to thermodynamic principles. What that translates into is this: heat goes from where it is to where it isn't, or heat goes from where it's hot to where it's not. There are three ways for that to happen. One is convection, one is radiation and the third is conduction. If foil is exposed to flame, the hot combustion gases directly heat the foil when they come in contact with it. If the foil is sitting on the top of the range when the oven is on, the oven heats the air around it and convection currents are set. These convection currents take heat away from the oven and transfer it to things which the hot air passes over. Anyone who has had a hair dryer pointed at them knows what this is like. The skin reacts to the hot air. We feel it. Convection.
- Q:Aluminum Foil on Windows for summer heat or what works?
- If it was me id put window tint that has a reflective(aluminum coating) facing outward. It works well and is more appealing,also your apt mgr may not approve of the foil on the window.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- The main advantage of fiberglass ladders is the reduction of electric shock from contact with electric wires. A disadvantage of fiberglass ladders is the tendency of fiberglass to crack. The inverse of this applies to aluminum. I bought a Little Giant ladder; it is a 300lb rated aluminum ladder with great stability and can function as a 12' step ladder and a 21' extension ladder. It cost me over $400, but after using it for over a year I would not buy any other kind regardless of the price. This is a solid, well-made ladder with great versatility. It also comes in smaller versions; I think the smallest one collapsed takes up only about 5 feet of space.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range