||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door ：
Reasonable and stable chemical composition
Nice mechanical property
Standards: EN, ASTM and EN
3.Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Images:
4. Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- 3003 is aluminium manganese alloy aluminum plate (Al--Mn), which is mainly composed of manganese.H24: continuous casting, continuous rolling, Zhang Liqiang and partial toughening.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Aluminium alloy is added in the process of aluminum alloy elements (main alloying elements copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium, etc.) in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum and chemical index. Alloy aluminum sheet has some special properties of pure aluminum plate, and is widely used in special environment, such as ship, refrigerator, mould, aerospace equipment, etc..
- Q:Aluminum plate 90 degree bending, why cracking?
- There are several reasons why the 180 degree bending of aluminum plate causes cracking: 1. The bending edge is parallel to the rolling direction of the aluminum plate, so it is easy to crack and turn the bending direction to 90 degrees. 2. 180 degrees bending angle is too much to be greater than the minimum
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- ensure u have distilled water cuz if there is salt in it, u might finally end up freeing chlorine interior the air and die. haha. ok, take a 9 -12 volt battery or something like that and placed 2 wires from the positve and unfavourable ends interior the water. the only cord that bubbles extra is the hydrogen. so turn a attempt tube and placed it interior the water and so as that there is not any air interior the attempt tube. whilst the cord is going in, the hydrogen will fill it up and u'll be left with organic hydrogen interior the tube. i don't be conscious of if i defined it perfect yet there are a team of video clips on youtube. examine them out.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- The main advantage of fiberglass ladders is the reduction of electric shock from contact with electric wires. A disadvantage of fiberglass ladders is the tendency of fiberglass to crack. The inverse of this applies to aluminum. I bought a Little Giant ladder; it is a 300lb rated aluminum ladder with great stability and can function as a 12' step ladder and a 21' extension ladder. It cost me over $400, but after using it for over a year I would not buy any other kind regardless of the price. This is a solid, well-made ladder with great versatility. It also comes in smaller versions; I think the smallest one collapsed takes up only about 5 feet of space.
- Q:on the metal activity series, aluminum sits between magnesium and zinc, and all three sit above hydrogen.?
- Aluminum metal reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very tightly bonded aluminum oxide on its surface which slows the attack of acids trying to make contact with the aluminum atoms below the surface.
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- Before welding need cleaning with acetone wire and base metal surface oil and oxide layer, according to welding tungsten diameter, filler wire diameter selection of appropriate welding parameters (base current, peak current, pulse width, pulse duration, pulse frequency, duty ratio, etc.).Oxygen acetylene (or oxygen propane) flame welding, flame welding due to large heating area, directly lead to weld coarse grains, degree of weld oxidation is lower than that of AC TIG welding effect. The weld strength and mechanical properties are lower.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- I've ridden old Cannondales for years. I've never heard a horror story, if anything it is overengineered. With any frame, you need to see if there is any damage.
- Q:Thickness of Aluminum Foil A rectangular sheet of?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ Volume = 0.5 x 0.2 x d = 0.1d m³ where d is thickness 5.4 g = 0.0054 kg 0.0054 kg / 2700 kg/m³ = 2.0e-6 m³ 2.0e-6 m³ = 0.1d m³ d = 2.0 e-5 m or 20 µm or 0.02 mm or 0.002 cm .
- Q:student combines 43.1 mL of a 0.279 M aluminum chloride solution with 14.6 mL of a 0.464 M aluminum sulfate (a?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range