||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door ：
Reasonable and stable chemical composition
Nice mechanical property
Standards: EN, ASTM and EN
3.Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Images:
4. Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- youcan use aluminium soldering,what do you want to weld?
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- you can answer sodium hydroxide solution, dilute acid is useless, aluminum's oxide film is very thick,as for concentration, aluminum will be passivating in concentrated sulfuric acid. if you are high school student,higher concentration is better, you can complete deoxidation by abrasive paper.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range