||1000 Series,3000 Series
1.Structure of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door ：
Reasonable and stable chemical composition
Nice mechanical property
Standards: EN, ASTM and EN
3.Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Images:
4. Precutted Checker Aluminium Plate for Door Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- punching wire-electrode cutting
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- it does within the range of magnetic force.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put them into NaOH, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet can react with it, generating hydrogen. Or light them in the air, the burning one is magnesium sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range