2)Max. precision 0.005mm
3)Mainly export to Japan
Stainless Steel 304/314/316 etc
Stamping and bending
Fixtures and jigs
clear/black/blue anodizing, sandblast
Strict QC and reliable quality
small order acceptable
custom service by drawing or sample
CANON, DENSO,OMRON,RICOH,MISUMI etc
- Q:How does milling machine select the main broach device?
- General milling machine seems to be a root screw, if the NC milling machine is pneumatic or hydraulic broach device. CNC accessories sold, the package should also have, but very expensive. Not interchangeable by different manufacturers. Structurally simple steel ball with broach claws.
- Q:5.6 small caliber gun rifling production line with much manual broach
- Hello landlord. The general value of deep rifling line diameter of the gun bore 2%. That is, 5.72 or 5.75 broaches, if conditional chromium plating. Just choose 5.8 broach. But the rifling twist wrapped angle is more complex, so please treat specific conditions. Please adopt
- Q:Microcrystalline stone tile for broach can open it
- The microcrystal surface will collapse
- Q:Ask, what does broach mean?
- Gold is a skill with physical attacks, called with tremendous effort
- Q:Complex tools, especially broaches, do well
- If the broach requires high accuracy. Find a good factory. If you are producing or looking for cheap private companies, you can use the same price difference.
- Q:Pull the rifling when rotating or broach tube rotation or both rotation??
- The pipe is fixed and the cutter head can be taken into consideration with the percussion drill at the top of the drill bit, not knowing what exactly. Only know that grinding, and pull a tube, do not rub, do not change the knife!
- Q:Why don't carbon tools steel be used to make Broaches and gear cutters?
- Carbon tool steel is cheap and easy to forge, and its machinability is better. The main disadvantage of carbon tool steel is its poor hardenability. It needs water, brine or alkaline water quenching. The tendency of distortion and cracking is great, and its abrasion resistance and thermal strength are very low. Therefore, carbon tool steel can only be used to make some small hand tools or woodworking tools, and the accuracy requirements of the small cold is not high, simple shape, small size, light load of mold, such as used in the manufacture of small punch, scissors, die, cold die etc..Broaches and gear cutters are usually made of high speed steel
- Q:The CNC lathe with large diameter involute broach pulling and centering spline parts with spline shaft and wear inner supporting fixture centering processing.
- With raw claws, or with two machine tools processing, a car base level, one to do the accuracy, try
- Q:Is there an expert who knows the broach?!
- The broaching mechanism is an automatic tensioning and automatic releasing mechanism for the main shaft of a small numerical control machine tool.principleBy pre compressing the disc spring, sufficient upward broaching force is produced. When you need to change the knife, a knife loosening signal control system, through the electromagnetic reversing valve to control the hydraulic system, hydraulic cylinder pressure oil system will pass into the upper end of the main axle on the chamber, the piston pushing broach parts move down, continue to compress the disc spring, handle downward movement, and through the tool changing manipulator with complete change knife. At the upper end of the cylinder, there are two proximity switch to detect the cylinder piston is in place; if the cylinder is not in place, then the two proximity switches will not signal the NC system will not continue to the next procedure, to ensure the safety of CNC machine tools.
- Q:How to solve tooth strain of involute spline broach?
- Workpiece hardness of less than HRC30 is generally broach problem, of course, there are special. It should be cool under normal conditions. I personally do Spline Broach Design and grinding parameters, then the workpiece interested told me to give you the design drawings for reference
The quality policy is "customer satisfaction". We aim to meet the customers' requirements. With high quality products and competitive price, we have customers in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions.This approach of subcontracting offers you technical support in the engineering phase, speed in the prototyping phases, flexibility in the pre-production phase and low piece prices in the volume production phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range