2)Max. precision 0.005mm
3)Mainly export to Japan
Stainless Steel 304/314/316 etc
Stamping and bending
Fixtures and jigs
clear/black/blue anodizing, sandblast
Strict QC and reliable quality
small order acceptable
custom service by drawing or sample
CANON, DENSO,OMRON,RICOH,MISUMI etc
- Q:Ask, what does broach mean?
- Each department has its own general skills, general skills of broach is gold system, can increase the damage of broach,
- Q:Know how to draw Broaches for involute internal spline parameters
- To pull or spline spline, spline parameter is of course laane for internal spline broach;There are many factors in designing broaches, such as machine tool chucks, maximum broaching length, dimension and so on;General to broach company can do, they know how to do, need what parameters will call you to provide
- Q:Is there an expert who knows the broach?!
- The broaching mechanism is an automatic tensioning and automatic releasing mechanism for the main shaft of a small numerical control machine tool.principleBy pre compressing the disc spring, sufficient upward broaching force is produced. When you need to change the knife, a knife loosening signal control system, through the electromagnetic reversing valve to control the hydraulic system, hydraulic cylinder pressure oil system will pass into the upper end of the main axle on the chamber, the piston pushing broach parts move down, continue to compress the disc spring, handle downward movement, and through the tool changing manipulator with complete change knife. At the upper end of the cylinder, there are two proximity switch to detect the cylinder piston is in place; if the cylinder is not in place, then the two proximity switches will not signal the NC system will not continue to the next procedure, to ensure the safety of CNC machine tools.
- Q:Why is the tooth shape of broach oblique?
- Landlord said broach is not a saw, one is mechanical cutting forming processing, a manual cutting, how will the same? Made oblique should be angled in order to make the cutting tooth with the cutting plane, the plane like a razor blade.
- Q:Machining center spindle broach can not reach the designated position, how to adjust?
- This is rarely the case. Did you pull the nail in the wrong way?
- Q:About the problem of grinding broach broaching machine
- Repair is the front edge of the broach, the blade has a wide blade. After grinding, only the edges become narrower and have nothing to do with the outer circle. Unless the grinding too much, will affect the outer diameter of the cutter tooth. However, the last 4-5 teeth of the broach are the correcting teeth for correcting the outer circle, so the sharpening broach has no influence on the final processing size.
- Q:Why don't carbon tools steel be used to make Broaches and gear cutters?
- Carbon tool steel is cheap and easy to forge, and its machinability is better. The main disadvantage of carbon tool steel is its poor hardenability. It needs water, brine or alkaline water quenching. The tendency of distortion and cracking is great, and its abrasion resistance and thermal strength are very low. Therefore, carbon tool steel can only be used to make some small hand tools or woodworking tools, and the accuracy requirements of the small cold is not high, simple shape, small size, light load of mold, such as used in the manufacture of small punch, scissors, die, cold die etc..Broaches and gear cutters are usually made of high speed steel
- Q:5.6 small caliber gun rifling production line with much manual broach
- Hello landlord. The general value of deep rifling line diameter of the gun bore 2%. That is, 5.72 or 5.75 broaches, if conditional chromium plating. Just choose 5.8 broach. But the rifling twist wrapped angle is more complex, so please treat specific conditions. Please adopt
- Q:How to solve tooth strain of involute spline broach?
- Workpiece hardness of less than HRC30 is generally broach problem, of course, there are special. It should be cool under normal conditions. I personally do Spline Broach Design and grinding parameters, then the workpiece interested told me to give you the design drawings for reference
- Q:Pull the rifling when rotating or broach tube rotation or both rotation??
- The barrel to fixed wire using rotary broach rifling
The quality policy is "customer satisfaction". We aim to meet the customers' requirements. With high quality products and competitive price, we have customers in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions.This approach of subcontracting offers you technical support in the engineering phase, speed in the prototyping phases, flexibility in the pre-production phase and low piece prices in the volume production phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range