Detailed Product Description
ball screw series.
(3)all kinds of item
The specification of our ball screw:
1.Rolled and grouded both have.
3. Best price.
|12mm ||4mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||16mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||16mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||20mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||20mm||20mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFE||20mm||40mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||25mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||25mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||32mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||32mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||40mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||40mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||50mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||16mm||16mm||as per demand|
|C7||SFU||63mm||10mm||as per demand|
- Q:Why should the screw twist clockwise?
- Because the screw on the original flute is the clockwise direction of it
- Q:What is the principle of screw
- Note that the pole and the screw lift angle of the screwdriver, that is, the slope is almost vertical, because the general thread angle is also 2.5-4 degrees. This is where the leverage principle is applied.
- Q:Screw hole slip wire how to do?
- The thin copper or cloth wrapped in a screw, and then spin into (emergency, reliability can not be guaranteed)
- Q:The cross screw of the cross screw was polished and how the screws were unloaded
- Drop a few drops of a little bit of lubricating oil, a few minutes ... if it is able to use the hand saw the lower edge and then use the vise to twist the edge to turn out; if it is embedded, is it possible to use a hand drill or a small screw Batch on the nail cap to open a slot, and then almost the same screwdriver unscrewed try
- Q:What tools are used to remove the screws, the two lines are grooves, the middle of a paragraph is convex
- There is a multi-component tool that specializes in handling such screws.
- Q:What is a self-tapping nail? Is it used? What are the characteristics of the shape? What is the difference with ordinary screws?
- Self-tapping screws are in the metal or non-metallic materials in the pre-drilling in the self-drilling with a threaded thread with a threaded fastener. Self-tapping screws with high tension, single, unilateral combination of features. Self-tapping screws are used for connection between thin metal plates (steel plates, saw boards, etc.). When connecting, first thread the bottom of the connector, and then screw the tapping screw into the threaded bottom hole of the connected part. As the tapping screw thread surface has a high hardness (≥ 45HRC), can be connected to the threaded bottom hole in the internal thread, thus forming a connection.
- Q:What way to screw a small screw
- Buy a set of gadgets, a few dollars. Or to repair the master of the watch that borrow (generally do not borrow).
- Q:How to remove the broken screw?
- When the screw is broken, if a part is exposed, it can be screwed out with the appropriate pliers, or a square nut is welded to the broken screw to screw out the dowel screw.
- Q:How is the screw nailed to the wall
- First with the diameter of the nail into the half, and then come up with that nail, then screw into the screw
- Q:How did the scrHow did the screw become round?ew become round?
- How much of the screws? You can consider changing the size of a wire
Our high-quality products are widely used for precision machinery, fitness equipment, printing machinery, packing machinery, medical and pabular machinery, woodworking machinery, automatic textile production lines, and other machinery.We zealously welcome all customers to give your guidance and discuss business. We are totally at your service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range