It is very good material for manufacturing watch and clock, timer and other elastic elements.
Please feel free to send us a inquiry and we are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Before you send us a inquiry, please confirm the following information
1. Alloy grade
2. Dimensions of the alloys
3. Surface requirements
4. Size tolerance requirement
6. Package request
7. Specific end use
8. Other information that may be useful in supplying the most suitable products
|Alloy delivery state||Diameter/mm||Tensile Strength ób/MPa||Elongation δ10(%)|
|Cold draw wire||O.40~0.70||≥2058|
|Soft hot rolled wire||8.00~12.00||≤835||>40|
Average linear expansion coefficient in different temperature range
|Alloy state||Average linear expansion coefficient /(106/K)|
Elasticity modulus and frequency temperature coefficient
|Alloy state||elasticity modulusE/MPa||shear modulus G/MPa||frequency temperature coefficient βf/(106/ºC)30~50ºC||Q20ºC|
The magnetic permeability and resistivity of the alloy 3J9
|Alloy state||magnetic permeabilityμ/(mH/m)||Resistivity ρ/(μΩ@m)|
|solution treatment+≥43%deformation rate||O.0012602~O.0012624||O.0012602~0.0012624||0.87~O.88|
|solution treatment+≥43%deformation rate+480ºC×3h||O.0012615||O.0012614||0.84~O.86|
The vickers hardness of the alloy
- Q:in renovation particular in electrical is their any lifes span of the wires that need to reconsider?
- If the house was built in the 1970s, it may have aluminum wiring. Its terminations will probably need attention. If the insulation is brittle, it all needs to be replaced. If the wiring has been exposed to water, via flooding, I absolutely would check the insulation some places in the walls, low near receptacles and such. If you are altering the load, increasing power demand, you will need to run larger conductors.
- Q:In the elevator, on the installation of video lines and telephone lines to go and installation tutorials? (6)
- As long as the water is not used with the elbow, with the steel on behalf of the two-way wear should be no problem, the two steel on behalf of the line simmer a small hook, respectively, in the two pass, under normal circumstances should be able to pass through the two bends, In this case the two surrogacy will be in the middle of the bend on the top, and then stir one of the lines, so that hook the other, and then bring out.
- Q:What is the role of the two-color wire and monochrome wire?
- The control cable is divided into two types: power type and signal type. The operating voltage is also divided into high pressure type (within 1000 volts) and low pressure type (within 200 volts) High pressure type for wire power transmission instruction Low pressure type for low-voltage electronic equipment command signal transmission! Including within 127 volts of control power transmission! Practical work commonly known as control cable and signal cable!
- Q:Dishwasher Electrical wiring problem?
- Actually, it is code that a dishwasher must be hard-wired. It calls for a separate 20-amp circuit. I would suggest removing all the old BX cable for your dishwasher circuit, and replacing it with 12-2 romex, all the way back to the panel in the basement. The cord does not need to be installed, and can easily be removed and the junction box converted to a hard-wire box. Use a romex clamp and orange wirenuts to connect the 12-2 wires to the dishwasher wires. Black-to-black, white-to-white. Connect the ground wire to the green ground terminal. If the breaker was 15-amp, replace it with a 20-amp of the same brand.
- Q:What does the cable factory need for technical change?
- Yellow, green, red three colors, or called A, B, C three, or U, V, W phase, is the corresponding, three-phase voltage are 220V, line voltage of 380V, if the load is not balanced , Easy to burn the line. Hope to help you busy, man is a hydropower engineer, what questions, though looking for me.
- Q:Can i use old headphone wires like normal electrical wire?
- Generally, the answer is NO. This is because the headphone wire insulation voltage rating is normally not high enough. However, if the headphone wire has a voltage rating printed on the insulation, that is equal or greater than the voltage of the circuit you want to use this wire for, it will be OK. If the wire has the type, such as TH, THW, THWN or something similar, you can look on the internet to find the voltage rating of that type wire. TexMav
- Q:Is it true that electrical wires can vibrate when in use?
- Yes electricity will vibrate, and over time it may rub something, but unless its totally loose, I dont think you have anything to worry about. Ive wired many many houses and havent had anyone tell me that they have had that happen.
- Q:Low-voltage distribution lines (three-phase or single-phase) single-core cable should not be worn alone in the metal tube
- Socket with 4mm ^ 2 copper wire, lighting with 2.5mm ^ 2 copper wire.
- Q:3000W of the electrical use of the wire
- If you use copper wire, then within 200 meters within 3 kilowatts with 1.5 square wire is enough if it is aluminum core, then recommended within 100 with 4 square (all require the national standard line) if the distance is large, then a large model
- Q:could attaching two electrical wires to sides of your head cause a brain aneurysm?
- You must go straight away to the ER, unless you think you're going to become Electro
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range