Detailed Product Description
Jigs&Fixtures, Precision Clamp Fixture:
Customized fixtures & Jigs
|Function||Locate and in some cases hold a worldpiece during either a machining operation or some other industrial process.|
Reduce the cost of production
Maintain consistent quality
Enable a variety of parts to be made to correct specifications.
Auto or motor Industry
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Plastic connection is the key link of its extensive application. Plastics can be connected by mechanical fastening, bonding, or welding. Fastening, fast connection, suitable for all plastics, but high cost, will produce stress concentration, can not form sealed joints or get the appropriate performance.
- Q:Plastic products after melting, dip in the pot bottom, how to remove?
- In cooking, and then use the spatula to the pot around even brushing, cooking process, add the tea boiled in the pot tofu can be used to wipe a few times: pour some oil, to avoid contamination of food, there are few iron dissolved substances, oil to be cooled, even with iron dissolved substances are also beneficial to the human body. So scrub out of the pot is not easy to rust, cooking in the iron pot is the most direct method of filling iron, at this time, just like the injection molding machine abrasives are iron, the first improper cleaning. Avoid flooding with water for the first time.
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:Can I make tea with a plastic cup?
- The plastic cups sold in the mall are qualified and unqualified. As consumers, we can only make a simple judgement from the surface of the goods. For example, look at the trademarks, factory name, site, telephone, raw materials, texture, certificate and so on
- Q:The lid of the vacuum cup is plastic. Will drinking water affect it?
- Long time drinking hot water not quantitative, so fancy, understood as the repeated use of three months or more to drink boiling water, such a good contrast. If you use more than two years, it is recommended to use glass and ceramics, plastics are aging problems;
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- Plastic, glass, metal, etcPlastic cups commonly used materials are glass and AS plastic space two. Space glass also called PC engineering plastics, is widely used in the world, is the main component of polycarbonate. This material lightweight, durable, with insulation, extensibility, dimensional stability, chemical corrosion resistance and high strength, heat resistance with excellent cold resistance. Also has the advantages of self extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, can be colored, and the disadvantage is the lack of hardness than metal, which leads to the appearance of it is easy to scratch
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- The stability of PET is determined by the degree of polymerization of the material. Generally, when the temperature is less than 120 degrees centigrade, the PET material is very safe. In addition to PET, plastics often used in daily use, such as PP and PE, do not add plasticizers. The addition of plasticizer in the making of PVC, PVC as the raw material for the production of some film, plastic film, children's toys, disposable gloves and other products, plastic additives products should be more strict selection of production enterprises, shall comply with the provisions of the relevant EU and national products of environmentally friendly plastics.
- Q:What plastic sunscreen?
- PVC also has titanium dioxide and UV absorbers
- Q:How can plastics be broken down into harmless substances?
- As a new type of plastic material products present situation and harm of white pollution, has the advantages of light weight, waterproof, durable, sophisticated production technology and low cost, is widely used and has increased year by year in the world. The growth rate of plastic packaging materials in the world market is higher than that of other packaging materials, and the average annual growth rate of plastic packaging materials in 1990-1995 years is 8.9%. China is one of the ten largest producers and consumers of plastic products in the world.
- Q:Is plastic bath safe?
- If you're sure, try it directly and see if any chemicals are poisonous. Don't worry about that. You don't have to drink it. Although some plastics break down toxic substances when heated, it's in high temperature
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average