Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil PPGI Steel Coil
1) Quality standard of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC
2) Grade of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both soft and hard quality are available
4) Surface finish of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: With or without protect film
5) Thickness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 0.14-1.20 mm
6) Width of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm, width 600-1250mm is available
7) Finish by coil or sheet for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Zinc coating of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 60-275G/M2, both sides
9) Paint thickness for top side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 5 micron primer + (10-20) microns modified polyester, any RAL color code.
10) Paint thickness for back side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: (5-10) microns Epoxy
11) Weight per Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 4-6 tons, also can be upon customer's requirements
12) Max loading weight in one 20ft container for Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ of prepainted steel coils: 25 tons for each item;
14) Actual shipping quantity of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: More or less 10% generally;
15) Delivery time for Galvanized Steel Coils: 15 days ganerally.
16) Applications of Galvanized Steel Coils: Widely used for roofs, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
Color: RAL, or other series
Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Prepainted Steel Coil Features Specifications:
Grade: Q195 - Q235 and 08AL, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, 08.10.15, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD(DX52D+Z) etc.
Surface treatment: Chromated, unoiled/oiled, bright finished, spangle, fingerprint resistance.
Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
Thickness: 0.20mm-2.0mmWidth: 1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, or according to your request.
Zinc coating: 80g-275gsmcoil weight: 3-27 tons
Paint: Polyester silicon modified polyester, PVC sol, polyvinylidene chloride.
Exact Rate As Per Your Request.
We Attach Colour Card In Pic, So It Is For Your Reference.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-1.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:1. What has a higher bending strength: stainless steel 304 or chrome vanadium steel?
- Type 304 stainless steel can be tempered to give tensile strength up to about 125,000 psi. There are many chrome vanadium alloys, and tempers, but they are generally very hard steels used for machine tools which are used to cut other steels. They generally are much stronger, and can be hardened up to tensile strengths of 250,000 psi and beyond. (Bending strength is proportional to tensile strength, but Cr-V steels are not usually used for beams or other structure members.) Cr-V steels are specialty alloys and will probably be a good bit more expensive per pound than common stainless alloys. For any steel, price depends on the form you are buying, i.e. plate, bar, or other shape, as well as the alloy and temper specified, and the quantity. You need to get prices from a supplier. You can find some online catalogs, but you usually have to call the vendor for price info.
- Q:What are some good knife steels?
- that's a hard one, right here is why. once you like a truck you do no longer want a Porche and vice versa. In different words have been one steel excels the different is unfavorable. For overallstrengthh i like 5160, for organic area retaining i like D2, O-a million and 52100 are probable the appropriate carbonsteel in area retaining. in case you like a knife with corrosion resistance then stainless is the appropriate determination. yet stainless needs to cryo dealt with to benefit the finished skill of the steel. I don'trecommendinless for any blade over 5 as a results of fact the greater desirable grain shape won't be able to take flexing and could wreck. For a heavy accountability super knife I recomend carbon steel with a differential temper as carried out good it may flex without breaking. What does all this mean? the appropriate steel is not any further effective than a decrease high quality steel if there's a deffitiancy in warmth therapy or layout. D-2 has not greater reducing potential than 440c at 57r. i do no longer use stainless in my knives as they're puzzling to warmth manage, D-2 case in point, fifty deg. in the two direction from the hardening temp (which ought to be held for minimum of 20-half-hour) can mean 2 factors Rockwell. All stainless are this type, as such maximum manufactures in no way comprehend the potetiel of the steel. right here is what i exploit, on a small knife have been i want greater effective area retaining from a greater durable temper (60r) i like O-a million, W-a million and 52100. For greater desirable knives L-6 works properly. For a survival/attempt against knife 5160 is my determination. those are not the only steels accessible, the books are full of them. solid luck.
- Q:steel or vinyl siding?
- I have steel siding, and it is a pain in the butt. It's much harder to keep clean than vinyl. As for color combos, I love mine, sunny yellow with off white trim, and brick red for the doors. I added new brushed chrome doorknobs and brushed chrome rails around the porch, and it looks awesome. I am planning to have the steel siding replaced with vinyl though.
- Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
- I put up a 30'x40' Mueller Steel Building from a bolt together kit 6 yrs ago. Fully insulated, 2 10'x10' roll up doors, 1 walk thru door, 3 windows, 2' overhang all around, and gutters. The building price minus the slab was about $9500. The only special equipment was a neighbor's large Farmall with a hay spike on the FEL that we used to lift the trusses in place. Then it was mainly cordless drills to put in LOTS of self tapping screws, circular saw with metal cutting blade, tall ladders, etc. Had help putting up the trusses and putting up the roof panels. Everything else I did by myself. Took about 6 wks, but that was only working weekends and maybe 3 evenings a week since that land is 30 miles from my house. Would have gone a lot faster with at least one helper.
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- The use of galvanized steel for color coated steel substrates, except zinc protection, organic coating on the zinc layer up covering the isolation effect, can prevent rusting steel, galvanized steel service life is longer, the coating steel plate galvanized steel long service life is 50%. However, the service life of the color coated plate with the same amount of zinc coating, the same coating and the same coating thickness will vary greatly in different regions and different parts.
- Q:Steel Tensile Strength?
- I don't follow your calculations. It seems to me that the piece you show could be made from .01 steel and still be less than a pound. Also, it is hard to get steel thinner than .015 because anything thinner is not very useful. If you made it out of .015 steel and used a high strength steel, it might be useful. You wouldn't be bashing any skulls, but with some spikes on the end, it could do some damage, and protect against knives or other hand weapons. You also won't get any bullet resistance out of anything that thin. If you want to bash skulls and deflect bullets, you have to get up to at least .10 and several pounds. Any weight on your hands slows down the speed of your punch, but this is compensated for by the increased energy of impact carried by the extra mass. Also, having something hard to protect your hands allows for harder hits and more damage to the opponent. An interesting idea, but it would take some testing to figure out the optimum configuration. One problem I see is that it completely encloses the hand, making it impossible to use the hand for anything else. So you would have to put it on and take it off a lot, and there would be cases where you wouldn't be able to put it on when you needed it. For that reason, I would not wear two at one time. I would make it heavier and wear it on one hand for bashing skulls and deflecting weapons, and keep the other hand free for other things.
- Q:Where could I acquire true steel?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- I'm guessing manufacturing
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do we use steel ? How do we use steel ? plesase answer, its for homework xxx
- Q:Steel structures....!!?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range