Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:Aluminized Steel same with Stainless Steel 409 & 430?
- Stainless steel 400 Series—ferritic and martensitic chromium alloys Type 409—cheapest type; used for automobile exhausts; ferritic (iron/chromium only) Type 430—decorative, e.g., for automotive trim; ferritic. Good formability, but with reduced temperature and corrosion resistance. Today, almost all bulk metal materials that are referred to loosely as aluminium, are actually alloys. For example, the common aluminium foils are alloys of 92% to 99% aluminium. Aluminized steel Type 1: 1xx.x series are minimum 99% aluminium
- Q:steel or aluminum? I'm looking to try a steel mtb for first time?
- I've ridden steel, alum, Ti and carbon. I like 'em all. It all depends of craftsmanship and design IMHO. Really, a light steel frame is only about 1 to 1.5 lbs heavier than other super light frames. Steel has a rep for being heavy and most of that comes from being a heavier duty frame and being spec'ed with heavier parts. With that being said I have 2 alum and 1 carbon framed bikes now. I owned several steel bikes in my day, loved 'em too. I like light and if you're a weight weenie too you may not want a heavier bike regardless of material. The Stumpjumper is a sweet light bike. If the Grizzly is up to your specs give it a go. Thats how you experience life. Try something different. You'll like the feel of steel, as of the bike? Only you will know if you like it or not.
- Q:Steel or Nylon strings for my guitar?
- That's not an option Guitars are designed for either nylon or steel strings. They aren't interchangeable. Putting steel strings on a guitar designed for nylon strings WILL destroy the guitar. If you've already picked out the guitar you want, then you've already made your decision about nylon or steel.
- Q:Divide elements of an alloy (Stainless Steel)?
- Yes it is possible to recover individual elements from an alloy such as stainless steel, but not easy. Look up etching of stainless steel on google. This same etching solution will completely dissolve stainless steel. These solutions are strong acids such as H2SO4 and HNO3 so safety goggles and good ventilation are absolutely required. Once the metal has been dissolved, then you would need to use a qualitative analysis scheme to precipitate out the different metals one at a time as compounds, then do additional reactions to recover the metallic elements.
- Q:Painting Stainless Steel......?
- I've also learned something today! Good luck and have fun!
- Q:Which one is better to start? Steel or Acrylic tapers?
- Steel, and stainless/surgical steel at that. If not, titanium. Especially for new stretching, you don't wnat any metal in there that you may have a reaction to.
- Q:Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying?
- Steel Toe Hiking Boots
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- they shouldn't, provided that they are properly fireproofed. in the case of the wtc the explosion of the plane instantaneously removed the spray on fireproofing in the members. the unprotected members then melted. had the fireproofing remained on the members the office equipment etc most likely would have burnt itself out before the members became comprimised.
- Q:Calling all pedal steel guitar players?
- The okorder.com/... Beware of eBay deals unless you know what you're buying. To start, you should get a 10-string single neck with 3 pedals and 4 levers. Some of the student models don't have as many levers and aren't capable of all the changes you need. Stay away from the ShoBud Maverick...you'll outgrow it in a couple of months. Often it makes more sense to buy a used professional model...you'll eventually need one, and they hold their value better than a student model. You'll also need a volume pedal, bar, thumb and finger picks. For now, your guitar amp will be ok. Playing the guitar: There are several tunings and lots of different combinations of levers, but the basic guitar is a 10 string E9 tuning. It's almost an open E but with a few extra notes. The pedals and levers raise and lower the pitch of selected strings. Chord changes are made by moving the bar and pressing pedals and levers. The volume pedal helps you swell and sustain notes. Steel has it's own unique tablature which reflects all these changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or just join the PSG forum and ask there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range