1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Cheapest place to buy Danesco Stainless Steel Egg Poacher?
- Cheapest place to buy Danesco Stainless Steel Egg Poacher is amazon, and the price is $34.99. For more information check the link below....
- Q:Is EN10025 S355JR weathering steel?
- *EN 10 025 S355JR/JO is comes under structural steel catagories. Equivalent standard is-ASTM A 572 Gr 50. -Above areHigher strength micro-alloyed steel. -The above-mentioned structural steel grades may be welded using any of the standard metal arc and resistance welding processes, usually without any special precautions.
- Q:which companies are first hand's sellers of the steel, in the world?
- Here are the top 30 steel producing companies in the world, listed by the megaton output: 1. 63.0 Mton Mittal Steel Company NV (Global)  2. 46.7 Mton Arcelor (Europe)  3. 32.0 Mton Nippon Steel (Japan)  4. 30.5 Mton POSCO (South Korea)  5. 29.9 Mton JFE (Japan)  6. 23.8 Mton Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (China) 7. 19.3 Mton United States Steel Corporation (United States) 8. 18.4 Mton Nucor Corporation (United States) 9. 18.2 Mton Corus Group (Europe)  10. 17.5 Mton Riva Group (Europe)  11. 16.5 Mton ThyssenKrupp (Europe)  12. 16.1 Mton Tangshan (China) 13. 13.9 Mton EvrazHolding (Russia) 14. 13.7 Mton Gerdau (Brazil) 15. 13.6 Mton Severstal (Russia) 16. 13.5 Mton Sumitomo Metal Industries (Japan) 17. 13.4 Mton SAIL (India) 18. 12.0 Mton Wuhan Iron and Steel (China) 19. 11.9 Mton Anshan (China) 20. 11.4 Mton Magnitogorsk (Russia) 21. 10.5 Mton Jiangsu Shagang (China) 22. 10.5 Mton Shougang (China) 23. 10.4 Mton Jinan (China) 24. 10.3 Mton Laiwu (China) 25. 10.3 Mton China Steel (Taiwan)  26. 9.6 Mton Maanshan 27. 9.4 Mton Imidro 28. 8.7 Mton Techint 29. 8.7 Mton Usiminas (Brazil) 30. 8.5 Mton Novolipetsk (Russia)
- Q:what came first the steel smelter/furnace or the steel used to make it?
- it is a problem to work metals thats why the first furnaces were for metals with a low melting point eg copper. To built a furnace for iron you need a very high temperature and for steel additional chemical treatment probably not available on an island. To smelt iron should be possible though as a clay furnace with the right coal is hot enough to produce raw iron.
- Q:New stainless steel refridguator?
- I use water but do it in sections so wipe then with a dry cloth dry then with another dry cloth dry again, then continue this and you will get ride of all streaks you could try window cleaner (windex) spray on then wipe with paper towels then go over with a paper towel again or a dry tea towel; I like using the cotton tea towels as I find the other tea towel (like towels) leave fluff and that annoys me big time as I can't handle streaks Good luck as it can drive you up the wall try and train every one to open and close the door by the handle only not closing the door by putting there fingers on the door; easier said than done.
- Q:Are oil and steel monopolistic competition?
- While oil and steel may seem to be all the same, they are really not. There are many different grades of crude oil and many different types of steel.
- Q:When was steel first used in buildings?
- steel was first used in the 1800s in buildings.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- What is the function/s of stainless steel? Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range: Domestic – cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades Architectural/Civil Engineering – cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports Transport – exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles Chemical/Pharmaceutical – pressure vessels, process piping. Oil and Gas – platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines. Medical – Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners. Food and Drink – Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing. Water – Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks. General – springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire. don't forget to rate and good luck hope it helps you
- Q:Was steel discovered after bronze?
- Bronze The earliest surviving iron artifacts, from the 5th millennium BC in Iran and 2nd millennium BC in China, were made from meteoric iron-nickel. By the end of the 2nd millennium BC iron was being produced from iron ores from South of the Saharan Africa to China. Steel (with a smaller carbon content than pig iron but more than wrought iron) was first produced in antiquity. New methods of producing it by carburizing bars of iron in the cementation process were devised in the 17th century. In the Industrial Revolution, new methods of producing bar iron without charcoal were devised and these were later applied to produce steel. In the late 1850s, Henry Bessemer invented a new steelmaking process, involving blowing air through molten pig iron, to produce mild steel. This and other 19th century and later processes have led to wrought iron no longer being produced. The earliest tin-alloy bronzes date to the late 4th millennium BC in Susa (Iran) and some ancient sites in China, Luristan (Iran) and Mesopotamia (Iraq).
- Q:1. What has a higher bending strength: stainless steel 304 or chrome vanadium steel?
- Type 304 stainless steel can be tempered to give tensile strength up to about 125,000 psi. There are many chrome vanadium alloys, and tempers, but they are generally very hard steels used for machine tools which are used to cut other steels. They generally are much stronger, and can be hardened up to tensile strengths of 250,000 psi and beyond. (Bending strength is proportional to tensile strength, but Cr-V steels are not usually used for beams or other structure members.) Cr-V steels are specialty alloys and will probably be a good bit more expensive per pound than common stainless alloys. For any steel, price depends on the form you are buying, i.e. plate, bar, or other shape, as well as the alloy and temper specified, and the quantity. You need to get prices from a supplier. You can find some online catalogs, but you usually have to call the vendor for price info.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range