1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:Which is stronger, Wood or Steel?
- Q:in what stores do they sell steel toe shoes?
- Walmart Steel Toe Shoes
- Q:which companies are first hand's sellers of the steel, in the world?
- Here are the top 30 steel producing companies in the world, listed by the megaton output: 1. 63.0 Mton Mittal Steel Company NV (Global)  2. 46.7 Mton Arcelor (Europe)  3. 32.0 Mton Nippon Steel (Japan)  4. 30.5 Mton POSCO (South Korea)  5. 29.9 Mton JFE (Japan)  6. 23.8 Mton Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (China) 7. 19.3 Mton United States Steel Corporation (United States) 8. 18.4 Mton Nucor Corporation (United States) 9. 18.2 Mton Corus Group (Europe)  10. 17.5 Mton Riva Group (Europe)  11. 16.5 Mton ThyssenKrupp (Europe)  12. 16.1 Mton Tangshan (China) 13. 13.9 Mton EvrazHolding (Russia) 14. 13.7 Mton Gerdau (Brazil) 15. 13.6 Mton Severstal (Russia) 16. 13.5 Mton Sumitomo Metal Industries (Japan) 17. 13.4 Mton SAIL (India) 18. 12.0 Mton Wuhan Iron and Steel (China) 19. 11.9 Mton Anshan (China) 20. 11.4 Mton Magnitogorsk (Russia) 21. 10.5 Mton Jiangsu Shagang (China) 22. 10.5 Mton Shougang (China) 23. 10.4 Mton Jinan (China) 24. 10.3 Mton Laiwu (China) 25. 10.3 Mton China Steel (Taiwan)  26. 9.6 Mton Maanshan 27. 9.4 Mton Imidro 28. 8.7 Mton Techint 29. 8.7 Mton Usiminas (Brazil) 30. 8.5 Mton Novolipetsk (Russia)
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- Look for buffing compound at the hardware store. Home depot lowe's od even Wal-mart/ There is a compound for steel and for iron. I t will not make iron real shinny but it will make it look good. This stuff is to be used with a buffing wheel but I have used it on rags and it work great.
- Q:Steel sheet vs paper?
- In okorder.com/... 11.7x8.3 inch paper 97.11 square inches 0.062651488 sq meters at 4.5gm is a non-standard 19 pound bond ledger paper, but that is OK, because at least it is in range. 38 gauge steel sheets are about the thinnest that hold their structure 0.00625 thick 1221 g/m² or, at 11.7x8.3 76.5grams So, with this data at hand we can better visualize the situation. Paper of 0.00625 thick in the size shown is 35# paper 131.68 g/m² 8.25grams Steel is higher in density than paper, so you cannot get the same size and air flow without it being lighter in weight than the steel and the air resistance would be lower for the heavier item, so steel of the same shape and thickness as paper falls faster. Suppose you want paper heavier than steel for the same area, then the thickness increases. Will a steel sheet 0.00625 thick and 11.7x8.3 inch size 76.5gm fall faster or slower than a 9 or 10 times thicker paper sheet? If it was able to hold flat in each type the thicker paper should get more backflow behind it aerodynamically and fall faster than an equal weight thinner steel sheet as my guess, but I don't have those numbers. The steel will always be heavier than the paper for the same exact shape and thickness by about 9x. My answer here is difficult, but the question has some flaws to think about.
- Q:guitars - changing strings nylon/steel?
- If it's a Fender, you will need wire cutters to cut the brass barrel shape off the end to feed the string into the clamp. Otherwise on most guitars you just anchor the string barrel at the bridge end, feed the string along the neck and through the hole in the capston and turn the string capston by using the handle The surplus string can just be coiled up. I never had a string winder for years, ---bit of a gimmick --- --but does save time. A point worth noting if considering splashing out on a string winder is that some of them are equipped with a wire cutter as well. 2 Tools in one eh!!
- Q:Is blue steel stronger than stainless steel? i heard it is.?
- They have different properties. Bluing on steel is a surface treatment that helps inhibit rust, but doesn't prevent it. It will wear off with use over time, but can be redone. Stainless steel refers to a particular type of steel alloy, usually incorporating nickel and chromium, that is highly resistant to rust on its own, so doesn't need a surface treatment. Because the steel itself is what is rust resistant, that property can't wear off. All other things held equal, the carbon steel that bluing is typically applied to tends to be slightly more rigid and brittle than stainless steel. It may hold an edge better than stainless. In most applications, those differences are small enough not to matter for practical purposes. For example, both knives and guns are made with blued steel and stainless steel. Which a person gets is usually a matter of preference (unless you're, say, a professional restaurant chef whose knives have to hold a fine edge through constant hard use).
- Q:fallout 3 broken steel?
- Yes, Broken Steel is the only DLC that raises your level cap. Yes, you have to complete the main quest to play it. It's kind of a prologue to the events of the ending. If you don't have the DLC and complete the game it just ends and you can't play it anymore. With the DLC you'll be able to continue playing. As for which one to get, that's your preference. Most people like the Broken Steel because it has to do with the main story and it raises the level cap - so that's the one I'll suggest to you. I also think The Pitt and Point Lookout are worth getting as well. Mothership Zeta is the one I liked least. I thought it was kind of stupid, to be honest. Operation Anchoarge is a simulation and it's pretty fun, but I don't think it's worth the $9.99.
- Q:Steel Price .........!!?
- Hot Rolled Steel Coil – $562 per metric tonne Hot Rolled Steel Plate - $748 per metric tonne Cold Rolled Steel Coil - $654 per metric tonne Steel Wire Rod - $507 per metric tonne Medium Steel sections - $751 per metric tonne
- Q:How do you rate steel?
- medium-strong....you probably mean Steel 44... right?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range