1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior durability
• High manufacturing accuracy
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
We use the best brand of all of the word—AKZO.
- Q:s1 tool steel i need info?
- s1 tool steels (also calles high-speed steels) are used in the manufacture of cutting tools such as drills, reamers, taps, milling cutters, and lathe cutting tools. They are made from different types of steels. They are generally used in machine shops for making holes. .
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- after-wards you will have to sit through the end movie, which I felt was longer than the original, then the broken steel part will start, which I wont ruin. If your still having problems, go into your DLC and delete broken steel, and re-install it.
- Q:What are the components of Stainless Steel?
- The basic ingredient is from 11%-30% chromium, however in many stainless steels nickel or manganese are important secondary ingredients. There are two basic types of stainless steels: 1)austenitic stainless steels, and 2)ferritic stainless steels. In austenitic SS the important ingredients are Chromium and Nickel. (Chromium and manganese are occasionally use instead of nickel.) It's important to note that many austenitic SS's contain almost no carbon, so by some definitions they are not steel at all but iron/chromium/nickel alloys. the additions of nickel (or manganese) actually changes the crystal structure of the iron, so the properties of these types are quite different from normal carbon steels. Austenitic SS have very good to excellent corrosion resistance, and fairly good heat resistance. In ferritic stainless steels, the important ingredients are chromium and carbon. Ferritic stainless steels have markedly greater strength than austentitic types. However since they contain less chromium than austenitic types they are only moderately corrosion resistant and are much less heat resistant. Without the addition of nickel and/or manganeese adding more than about 20% chromium tends to make the steel brittle. Most stainless steel is melted under an inert argon atmosphere in an airtight furnace. Melting stainless in open air would preferentially oxidize the chromium, forming slag which would float to the surface of the steel, thus reducing the chromium content. Chromium also tends to react with nitrogen in the air at high temperatures, exposure to nitrogen tends to cause brittleness in stainless steels. As long as the manufacturer keeps careful control of the composition of the metal and the level of impurities during melting, stainless is endlessly recyclable.
- Q:What type of steel is most bullet resistant?
- any amount of steel, you can find a bullet or cannon big enough to go through it. The WWII battleships had 12 inches of steel, but a torpedo would still put a hole in that. Any bullet, on the other hand, and you can find a thick enough steel to stop it. It's just that the steel may be too heavy to be useful. .
- Q:Do Case Knives Use Good Steel?
- Case knives are top quality in workmanship. Many have collectors vlaue. I once found an antique four-bladed Case knife is a school yard that had a bone handle. There are basically three types of knives purchased by those who purchase them for practical uses: Pocket knives, made principally for whittling and gneral light use Lock bladed knives Sheath knives I'm not including such novleties as switchblades or throwing knives The latter two types of knives are designed more for outdoor use. Typically they are more duarble and have high quality steel that enables the knife to hold an edge for a longer period of time than a knife made of softer steel. Pocket knives, by contrast, have smaller, thinner blades. Moreover, their steel tends to be a little softer. Comparable brands to Case would include Boker, Old- Timer and Uncle Henry (both Schrade-Walden tradenames), Camillus and others. Overall, I think you would be pleased with a Case knife. Their quality certainly exceeds such brands as Imperial or Queen.
- Q:Can you use steel strings on a classical guitar?
- Everyone okorder.com/... The treble strings are steel, but are gauged so that they are at a lower tension than the treble strings on a western acoustic. The bass strings in Martin Silk Steel have a silk based core, and a metal wrap wire (just like in normal classical guitar strings), which again keeps the tension in the strings lower than its steel based cousins. The Martin Silk and Steel will give you a more western acoustic sound, but it won't be exactly the same as a western acoustic guitar.
- Q:What elements are steel guitar strings made of?
- Steel is usually mainly made up of Iron (Fe) element, but it can also include Carbon (C) for a stronger steel or Nickel (Ni) for stainless steel.
- Q:buying Stainless Steel refrigerator?
- it is indeed in style.. but they're very hard to keep clean. take it from me. i have one. and if you even toush it with your finger. there's a smudge or mark. you have to constantly keep cleaning it. but it's no different that having a regular new refrigerator. they're just more stylish. but overall you should get the stainless steal one. just keep up with it. lol. hope it helped.
- Q:Can steel oxidize?????????
- Yes - Steel can oxidize, its most commonly called rust Steel is a metal. Depending on the level of oxidation, you might be able to polish it with very fine steel wool. If is is really bad, then you might need a chemical cleaner such as Naval Jelly, which can be found at the hardware store. But the Naval Jelly might discolor the metal, so then you might need to polish it afterward to return its finish.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- In 2.0*1000*C calculations, it is assumed that the formula for the length of 5T in this volume is 5000/ (2.0*1000*1000*7.93) = the total number of meters. First, the weight of one meter is calculated by dividing the total weight by the single weight, that is, the theoretical length of the volume
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range