1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior durability
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:Is steel in spacecraft Ulysses?
- Steel might have been used in some bolts sure. But.....are you under the impression that Ulysses was ever intended to crash into the Sun or something? You know it wasn't right? It was launched (in the 1980's) to study the Sun. But....uh.....not by crashing into it. Ulysses was even sent out to use Jupiter as a gravitational assist. We are closer to the Sun than Ulysses is..... Even if it did go crash into the Sun though there is absolutely no way that ANY material, natural or manmade, could survive intact all the way to the core of a star. It takes photons of LIGHT something like 100,000 years just to make it out from the core of the Sun to the surface because it is so dense. How do you propose a metal probe making it back the other way? Would it have worse effects than what? The effects, no matter what it was made out of, would be that as it got CLOSE to the Sun it would vaporize. No matter what it was made out of though it would have no affect whatsoever on the Sun. Every single element, without exception, that exists on the Earth and everywhere else in our solar system also exists in the Sun already, in far greater quantities. The planets and Sun all formed out of the same nebula at the same time. The Sun just got massive enough that fusion began and it became a star. There is already more iron in the Sun than there is everything on Earth. If you took every single atom of every element there is on the Earth it would still not add up to even a fraction of the total amount of iron in the Sun.
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- They can be strapped to the floor with wire ropes and locks
- Q:Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- GTAW,Weld Copper to steel, RN-60. Silver Braze Copper to Steel, Grade 4 Silver.
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- TRY FINDING A GOOD PAIR OF WOOL SOCKS. MOST OUTDOOR STORES LIKE BIG 5, DICK'S OR BASS PRO SHOPS CARRIE A GREAT SELECTION OF WINTER STOCK.
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- iron (Fe) and carbon (C). Carbon is in small proportion, from 0.1% to 1.7% or so. If you go over 1.7% carbon by weight you get cast iron, which is much less hard than steel.
- Q:Steel Case V.S. Brass Case ammo?
- However okorder.com/.. I my self am a RCBS, Lyman and Forster fan but I do use some of the Lee crimp and necking dies because I do like the design better, as well as the lee case trimmer design. D58 Hunting with Rifle, Pistol, Muzzle loader and Bow for over 3 decades. Reloading Rifle, Pistol and shotgun for over 3 decades.
- Q:Mild Steel furniture finishing?
- No, I don't think the oil will do what you want. I have heated and quenched metal in oil several times (to harden it) and it did not give a finish to steel. I have heard of heating steel to a high temperature (red) and putting powdered sulfur on it, it will make a black finish. BUT, sulfur stinks and you would not do this indoors. And I don't know what the results would be like for indoor use. At the hardware store, you can find something like POR (paint on rust), a brand name of rust neutralizer. There are others. You spray it on (or paint) and it will turn rust into a glossy black material. Other than that, I think paint is your best option. Check out the new finishes they have now, if you haven't checked, they have come a long way. If you let them dry completely (in the sun) the spray can finishes are very durable. Good luck! Ooops, I forgot about gun finishes. Yes, some are blue, you might be thinking of that, but that is only if you put several coats on. One coat might do it. Plus, there are other colors, such as black (see the parkerizing link on the list). Here is a good company, they can be lots of help, too.
- Q:Steel vs nylon (elasticity/stress/strain)?
- steel is NOT as flexible and much slipperier if you fall the nylon stretches to slow the victim but a steel cable would stop short and kill you
- Q:Which bunkbed is more sturdy: Wood or Metal/Steel?
- Metal/Steel, tighten it down and put some washers in between the steel and the screw so it creates a tight fit and movement wont affect the screw directly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range