1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior durability
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- If you are speaking of a micro mini skirt, then i would think that the answer would be 1000 Hostess HoHo's would equal a macro skirt.
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- The other posters here have already covered the pros of stainless steel firearms. I think they are just fine and actually require less maintenance. But, allow me to add one negative note about stainless. It may seem minor, but I have personally had an issue with it. Stainless steel will reflect sunlight and other light sources. I recall a few occassions when I was shooting my Ruger Red Label, that only has a dull finished stainless steel receiver, where the sun was starting to set in the evening and the sunlight was reflecting off the very small portion of receiver that was in my light of sight - and it was blinding! Another time I was shooting a nickle plated SW revolver and the same thing happened (nickle is obviously very similar to polished stainless steel). It was like I was holding a mirror in my hands and the sunlight reflecting off of the surfaces of the revolver made it impossible to sight the gun. Also, stainless steel or nickle sights on any handgun or rifle are useless - you need either black or other colored ramps and rear sights. (The only excpetion being the small bead sights on the front of shotguns, which are used as a reference point only and are usually a dull silver finish.)
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- if you are a good player they say steel shaft is better. more consistent. I prefer graphite its lighter and I can flip my wrists easier.
- Q:Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings?
- A word of caution, there are many bad steel building contractors out there. Stay with reputable brands such as Butler, Behlen, and Whirlwind. A broker such as Heritage will get you good results but I have heard horror stories about a lot of steel building brokers.
- Q:What is better acoustic nylon guitar or steel stringed?
- A nylon string guitar, more properly called a classical guitar, is used almost exclusively for playing classical music. Unless you're interested in classical music you should avoid this guitar. Also, it is only played fingerstyle so you will not be able to learn how to use a pick, which is a valuable, necessary skill. Steel string acoustic guitars are used for a wide variety of music including rock, pop, folk, bluegrass, and more. This is a much more versatile guitar and is the one you probably should have bought.
- Q:Can you put nylon strings on a guitar that came with steel strings?
- Guitars okorder.com/
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- no, fire MIGHT cause steel to oxidize, depending on the alloy, but think of steel as a block of ice. Steel melts at 2800 degrees F and boils and evaporates at 5400 degrees. Some metals like magnesium can possibly catch fire but not steel
- Q:how do I convert my house to be built to a steel stud home?
- Steel is going to be a whole different world. You will need to go back to square one and get house plans that are drawn for structural steel. First thing you need to do is find a builder that knows how to build with steel and get an idea of the price.
- Q:Steel tonnage?
- - Find the cross sectional area of the steel bars if given, if not find the volume of concrete and approximately multiply the concrete volume by 400kg the weight of steel per concrete volume. - If you find the steel cross sectional area , multiply by the
- Q:steel helmet protection?
- Steel helmets were made to stop shrapnel; steel fragments from artillery bursts. They were never meant to stop bullets and most modern rifle rounds will penetrate a steel helmet with ease. The US went to Kevlar helmets for lighter weight and better ballistic protection. Some helmets will deflect handgun rounds. Over half of combat injuries were caused by artillery, so the thinking was to reduce head injuries from shrapnel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range