1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:is stainless steel plated or alloyed/mixed?
- stainless steel is an alloy normally iron with additions of C, Mn, Ni, Cr, and Nb - amounts added depend on properties required. Corrosion resistance is due to a very thin but dense layer of chromium oxide which forms at the surface and prevents further attack. Ordinary steel on the other hand becomes coated with a porous layer of iron oxide(rust) through which the atmosphere can pass and cause further corrosion.
- Q:Is carbon steel a type of alloy?
- Carbon steels are alloys. This is evident in the carbon-iron phase diagram:
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
- Q:Which gun to use for steel challenge?
- Diamond stressful situations the prevalent view of primitive societies as for this reason of a great number of exceptional causes quite. in case you study the e book he thinks that they are easily even smarter than us provided that that when he become once residing with the hot Guinea people he felt that he become once the single which become once boring because that he could no longer do wise duties similar to following a course and different stuff that they do of their daily time. also he thinks they're smarter because that we watch such plenty television, mutually they're actively residing existence. maximum of this counsel you'll come across on information superhighway website 20 -21. i variety of vaguely responded this question reason absolutely i have no theory what pejorative attitude..... i even regarded it up on-line for you and doesnt quite make sense too much.....
- Q:Why is Iron used to create steel? ?
- iron came before steel. iron is what was discovered that, under certain circumstances, became a stronger metal: steel. that is why. its like asking why copper is in bronze. because what we call bronze, is an alloy of copper and tin. if you give a more detailed question, i may be able to give a more detailed answer.
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- both okorder.com/
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:How to get katana in Red Steel?
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Just abuse it. You could hit with a hammer, expose it to flame, throw it at or grind it around on rocks or concrete, rub it with steel wool. (be artful in how you do this, the pattern could end up looking too deliberate if you're not careful.) For an example of naturally aged stainless steel, look at some cooking pots/pans. If you don't have any old ones, maybe your parents or someone you know does. They usually get a little banged up/scuffed/stained after a while. (I think the stainless just means it doesn't rust.)
- Q:my first pedal steel guitar?
- Try okorder.com -The Art of Steel Guitar/ Steel guitar players -Take it away Leon- McAuliffe and 'Speedy West' were a couple greats. In the late '50s, Speedy was playing a Fender 1000 Pedal steel. He often did duets with Jimmy Bryant The Fastest Guitar Player In The Country! / note also the 'Emmons Guitar Company':
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range