1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:steel or aluminum? I'm looking to try a steel mtb for first time?
- I've ridden steel, alum, Ti and carbon. I like 'em all. It all depends of craftsmanship and design IMHO. Really, a light steel frame is only about 1 to 1.5 lbs heavier than other super light frames. Steel has a rep for being heavy and most of that comes from being a heavier duty frame and being spec'ed with heavier parts. With that being said I have 2 alum and 1 carbon framed bikes now. I owned several steel bikes in my day, loved 'em too. I like light and if you're a weight weenie too you may not want a heavier bike regardless of material. The Stumpjumper is a sweet light bike. If the Grizzly is up to your specs give it a go. Thats how you experience life. Try something different. You'll like the feel of steel, as of the bike? Only you will know if you like it or not.
- Q:Stainless steel scrubber?
- Are you talking about steel wool? You should be able to find that at Wal*Mart or Target. If they don't carry it, I would recommend looking for a kitchen supplies store in a phonebook.
- Q:Consider an experiment in which an aluminum soft drink can and a steel soup can are left outside for a few da?
- Steel rusts, aluminum doesn't so the steel can would be rusty and the aluminum can would not.
- Q:Finger picking on Steel acoustic guitar?
- First okorder.com/... In truth their are many, many players who finger pick acoustic guitars, once you get the hang of the various picking patterns it's not extremely difficult to do. There aren't really any specific strings that are required to finger pick. It will mostly come down to the players preference and the type of music they are doing. It is actually more difficult to finger pick an electric guitar since you have less room between the strings and the pickup so you will find that a lot of times you will hit the pickup with the metal finger pick which can be a bit disturbing but practice helps. Pat SImmons of the Doobie Brothers uses finger picks on a Gibson ES335 all the time.
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Steel will look like polished steel. And Graphite or CF will be painted or clear over the black CF fibers. Basically - if it looks like steel it is. You could look up you clubs on google also. Many times the shafts have the material, stiffness and other info printed right on them.
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel.
- A steel strip is also a coil, usually a narrow strip, also known as a steel strip. The volume is relatively wide. In addition, flat steel is usually hot-rolled out of long strip steel, fixed length 5 and 5.5,6 meters range, steel coil is Kaiping Chang 12501500, length 2.5 meters, 4 meters, 6 meters, ranging from steel plate
- Q:What are surgical steel earrings ?
- Surgical steel is a grade of steel often used in medical appliances like tweezers, forceps, etc. It's generally non-reactive and considered very safe. It doesn't contain any special properties against infection--you still have to observe basic hygiene and clean your piercings properly--but most people can wear surgical steel earrings without a problem. However, if you have a contact allergy to base metals like nickel, surgical steel may cause redness or irritation because of the metals used in it. If cheap rings or necklaces make your skin break out in a rash you should NOT wear surgical steel.
- Q:Stainless steel or aluminum for campfire cooking?
- Stainless steel. And you do NOT have to ruin the pan on a campfire. Carry some liquid dishwashing liquid (which you will want anyway). BEFORE putting the pan onto the fire, smear some dishwashing liquid on the OUTSIDE of your pan: bottom AND the sides. As the pan sits on the fire, the SOAP will blacken and soot up instead of the pan. When you wash the pan, the soot slips off with the soap you applied beforehand. If you don't coat the outside of your pan with dishwashing liquid, it will soot up and the soot does not wash off.
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- I agree with everything that Lester said. Another thought is to consider starting on a lap steel guitar rather than a pedal steel - its related, a little easier to learn on, and less expensive. Once you get proficient on the lap steel, you can move up to the pedal steel. Good luck!
- Q:How hot does steel?
- Type your query into Yahoo! Search or other search engines to get the answer: It depends, since steel usually has different metals added for various properties (strength, corrosive resistance, etc.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range