1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:how to clean old steel coins?
- if you collect coins, you need to learn that they must never be cleaned. cleaning, while it might make them look pretty, ruins their value as a collectable. ask your coin dealer.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- A full choke is not recommended for most steel shot. That gun was made before steel shot was popular and the barrel probably will not hold up to the hard steel shot. You have two options. Both will cost money. You can get the soft heavy shot and use that. Or you can buy a newer shotgun and use steel in it.
- Q:Are steel casings reloadable?
- Technically they are reloadable but it's way too much effort and it'll probably cost more to do than its worth. I know you're probably asking this for surp. 7.62x54r right? The steel will have to be fully resized every time and you should only do it 1-2 time max to be safe. Also if your ammo is berdan primed the primers are very hard to find and these are a whole different beast than boxer primed. Short answer is yes but not worth it IMO.
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Q:Origin of the steel guitar in Country music?
- There was the Dulcimer that was drowned out by the Accordeen. The Dobro was the natural evolution that led to the steel guitar or Slide Guitar as an electrical version to replace the American origin Dulcimer. An early player of the slid guitar was Ray Keefer who played at the Grand ol Opry and in the 40s before and after WWII.
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- RE: How do I polish stainless steel jewelry? I have a necklace that has a pendent made out of stainless steel. The pendent is connected by a cord, not chain, that I can take on and off; so, I leave it on all the time. It has gotten pretty tarnished because of that. It's pretty small (1 in. by 1 in.) and kinda a weird shape. I'll give...
- Q:how do I build a steel galvanizing plant. Hot dipped Galvanization?
- That's depending on what type of metal you want to cover the steel parts in the galvanization process. The galvanization in words refers only to that kind of process which is using electric deposition of a metal through a bath of a electrolyte from a plate containing pure metal needing to be deposed on steel tide at the anode electrode or + polarity and at the other side (other electrode, cathode or - polarity). There needs to be a certain recipe of mixed salts for creating very tight and uniform growth crystals, for not being corroded or leafed away with time. There are certain salts which provide this king of growing in the same time with the polished look of the piece galvanized. This salts can be dissolved in water, for creating the electrolyte or being melt (which is not so safe technique) and used and kept like that. The dipping is no so used any more and it can not be called galvanization. More recent techniques use hot plasma blowers, meaning a torch with plasma and a wire of the specific metal to be deposited being melt in the plasma and blown to the surface of the steel part. Anything you'll do you have to deal with the local Environmental Agencies and with the tap water supply/ sewerage administrator, because you;ll have to make a contract with them for you to show that you retain the hard metals from the water dropped to sewerage, if any. Dfriend:)
- Q:Is mild steel environmentally friendly?
- Steel just rusts, it doesn't produce any emissions just sitting there. They even make architectural steel called Corten to rust to a nice patina. If you consider how the steel was made in the first place, a great big NO! Steel making requires massive amounts of electricity plus it gives off some nasty fumes in the liquid state. Leather itself doesn't emit much of anything, but the dyes might. Again though, if you look at how it's made, tanning leather is right up there with steel mills and paper mills for pollution, some of the worst.
- Q:Is carbon steel strong?
- Real katanas need regular maintenance, they rust easily and dull quickly. If you get a replica chances are it will break the first time you hit anything with it. If you can find one, the WW2 officers swords were of good quality and the modern metals mean it doesn't rust or dull as easily. If you do insist on getting a carbon steal blade be ready to oil it often. It will rust at the mention of moisture.
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- TRY FINDING A GOOD PAIR OF WOOL SOCKS. MOST OUTDOOR STORES LIKE BIG 5, DICK'S OR BASS PRO SHOPS CARRIE A GREAT SELECTION OF WINTER STOCK.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range