1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,degrease , chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
• Superior workability
• Good visual effect
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
We use the best brand of all of the word—AKZO.
- Q:Is the Bianchi Pista Steel bike good?
- It will be fine as long as you don't use it for tricks.
- Q:why is ships made of steel?
- aluminium is not good in saltwater Steel rusts in fresh air let alone saltwater but its alot cheaper than other mass produced metals you can rivet or weld it cheaply unlike stainless steel or Aluminium We could make them of wood but thats been tried Glass fibre and plastic is good for small boats but to do and Aircraft carrier size ship i doubt it
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Q:what is best cookware? stainless steel or iron?
- Some utensils are both cookware and bakeware. The choice of material for cookware and bakeware items has a significant effect on the item's performance , particularly in terms of thermal conductivity and how much food sticks to the item when in use. Some choices of material also require special pre-preparation of the surface - known as seasoning - before they are used for food preparation. Stainless steel cookware is a great choice for safe cooking. Many kinds of cookware react with the foods, either changing the taste of the food or even releasing harmful materials into the food that can cause imbalances or diseases. Many non-stick coatings like teflon are safe - but once they get scratched or overheated they can start to leak chemicals in the food that are according to some scientific studies dangerous and possibly carcinogenic. Both the cooking pot and lid handles can be made of the same material, but will mean that when picking up or touching either of these parts oven gloves will need to be worn. In order to avoid this, handles can be made of non heat conducting materials, for example bakelite, plastic or wood. It is best to avoid hollow handles because they are difficult to clean or to dry.
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- stainless steel polish and steel wool(not being a smart azz either).
- Q:Changing guitar strings from steel to nylon?
- If it's a Fender, you will need wire cutters to cut the brass barrel shape off the end to feed the string into the clamp. Otherwise on most guitars you just anchor the string barrel at the bridge end, feed the string along the neck and through the hole in the capston and turn the string capston by using the handle The surplus string can just be coiled up. I never had a string winder for years, ---bit of a gimmick --- --but does save time. A point worth noting if considering splashing out on a string winder is that some of them are equipped with a wire cutter as well. 2 Tools in one eh!!
- Q:has anyone heard about the 2010 specialized allez steel?
- Steel? I doubt it's made out of steel, more labor and a heavier frame. Most likely aluminum. Shimano 2300 you say? The Shimano 2300 is the lowest of the low of Shimano road components. Most likely not too reliable and heavy. www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetai... I think this is what you might be looking for.
- Q:shinning ammo with steel wool?
- You could, but if you have access to a vibrating case tumbler, it would work much better. I just tumbled a batch of 1,000 of tarnished and dirty Romanian 7.62X25 and it now looks like brand new commercial ammo.
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- I am a designer and have had to work with this issue in families where children's artwork is proudly displayed. You can frame a piece of sheet metal and hang on a wall in the kitchen. The website had step-by-step instructions:
- Q:Is carbon steel a type of alloy?
- Yes. it's an alloy of iron and carbon. Carbon steel can either mean plain carbon steel which is steel that doesn't have significant amounts of other elements, like chromium, manganese, or molybdenum. It can also be used to refer to ANY steel that is NOT a stainless steel. Alloy steel is any steel that has greater than 1% of other elements added to it besides carbon. Stainless steel might be in a certain sense be considered alloy steel but I think most people in the steel business consider it as it's own separate material from carbon steels. Many stainless steels contain only trace amounts of carbon, so they should rightly be considered iron-chromium alloys, not steel, which by default refers to iron-carbon alloys. Note that nearly all modern carbon steels also contain 0.2%-0.5% manganese and silicon. Even steels that are otherwise considered plain carbon and not alloy steels. Mn and Si are added because they prevent defects in cast steel ingots, and hot rolled items like billets and plates. However at low levels they don't affect the properties of the steel greatly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range