Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil PPGI Steel Coil
1) Quality standard of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC
2) Grade of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both soft and hard quality are available
4) Surface finish of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: With or without protect film
5) Thickness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 0.14-1.20 mm
6) Width of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm, width 600-1250mm is available
7) Finish by coil or sheet for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Zinc coating of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 60-275G/M2, both sides
9) Paint thickness for top side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 5 micron primer + (10-20) microns modified polyester, any RAL color code.
10) Paint thickness for back side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: (5-10) microns Epoxy
11) Weight per Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 4-6 tons, also can be upon customer's requirements
12) Max loading weight in one 20ft container for Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ of prepainted steel coils: 25 tons for each item;
14) Actual shipping quantity of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: More or less 10% generally;
15) Delivery time for Galvanized Steel Coils: 15 days ganerally.
16) Applications of Galvanized Steel Coils: Widely used for roofs, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
Color: RAL, or other series
Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Prepainted Steel Coil Features Specifications:
Grade: Q195 - Q235 and 08AL, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, 08.10.15, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD(DX52D+Z) etc.
Surface treatment: Chromated, unoiled/oiled, bright finished, spangle, fingerprint resistance.
Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
Thickness: 0.20mm-2.0mmWidth: 1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, or according to your request.
Zinc coating: 80g-275gsmcoil weight: 3-27 tons
Paint: Polyester silicon modified polyester, PVC sol, polyvinylidene chloride.
Exact Rate As Per Your Request.
We Attach Colour Card In Pic, So It Is For Your Reference.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-1.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:Middle name for Steel?
- Steel Remington Tompkins Steel Ryder Tompkins Steel Sargent Tompkins Steel Thor Tompkins
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:Can you put steel strings on a nylon-string guitar?
- Don't EVER put steel strings on a nylon stringed guitar. Steel strings have many times more tension than nylon strings. The bodies on nylon stringed guitars are braced lighter than their steel stringed cousins. If you put steel strings on a guitar designed for nylon, they will belly the top up as well as warp the neck. Since they're attached differently, you'd (luckily) have a hard time even getting steel strings to fit. Enjoy your nylon string guitar for what it is, and if you want to play steel strings, buy a guitar designed for them.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- You're talking worst case scenarios here man. The steel toe isn't for parking tractors on, it's to keep you going when everything less than catastrophic occurs. It's like safety goggles protecting a person's eyes. They work great, but only to a point...
- Q:What's the process of making steel?
- Adding 6% carbon to molten iron makes steel.
- Q:Key differences between the term structural steel fabrication & steel fabrication?
- Steel fabrication can include any kind of manufacture of steel. Structural steel is a narrow subset which would include, for example, I-beams and would not usually include stainless steel, sheet steel, rolled steel, etc.
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- If you put steel in the freezer, allow it to cool to 32 degrees and then put it in water a transfer of heat will occur and the water will cool off. How much and how quickly, I don't know. I believe the Mythbusters did experiments on something like this. If it were economical, we woud see steel ice cubes being sold instead of ice makers.
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:How does the reactivity of iron compare to steel?
- Steel is an alloy of iron and carbon and optionally one or more of numerous other materials. Copper is normally not used, except sometimes in small percentages. Steel is never yellow or orange in color. Reactivity of steel depends on the materials it is alloyed with. Chromium and nickel with steel make stainless steel, which is much less prone to reactive than iron. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range