1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Why low carbon steel have poor magnetic properties?
- The composition you mention is not a low carbon steel.The carbon and manganese content are high enough to mean that the crystal grain size will be small. A very large grain size is needed in steels for transformers,motors etc.The large grain size and lack of carbides in low silicon steels for magnetic purposes allows the easy movement of magnetic domain walls.Transformer steels typically have a carbon content of about 0.003% and 3.5%Si with the phosphorus and sulphur at a tenth of the levels you mention.The high Si content increases the electrical resistivity of the magnetic core and reduces the power loss from eddy currents(the core metal has voltages generated in it by the changing magnetic fields) and the power lost in eddy currents heats up a transformers core so it needs extra cooling;the loss is inversely proportional to the resistivity and 3.5%Si increases resistivity of iron by a very large amount.The presence of high silicon with ultra low carbon and manganese level allows the soft magnetic steels to be annealed at very high temperatures(850 to 1100deg C)without a phase change so that the crystals have 10,000 to 10,000,000 times the volume of the crystals in heat-treatable (Just)steel you mention.Fine for playing with and demonstrating electromagnetism but not as electrical engineering feedstuff.
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary, Indiana. There's lots of old, unused steel forming equipment just laying around.
- Q:Will this temperature affect the strength of steel component parts during the galvanizing process?
- depends on what your are dipping...i.e what its composition and properties were, was it a spring steel prior?
- Q:Steel used to be made in the \Bessemer Converter...?
- how we can prepared steel by using converter? ans it
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- steel is heavier. 6.5 mm/1 carat of steel is 7 grams, while diamond is 1/5 a gram
- Q:cold steel kukri question?
- I don't know about the Kabar Kukri, but I can vouch for the Cold Steel product. Cold Steel tests all of their products in extreme conditions, check out their website and look up their free video cold proof. They do things like cut a side of beef, bones in, in half with one strike, or cut a 3 inch thick rope 1,000 times with the same knife and then still shave the hair off their arms, and also they take their knives and stab them through car doors and hang weights on them. So a Cold Steel Kukri is guaranteed to do its job well (which incidentally is used to sever heads). They usually have pretty good prices too. The only thing you need to worry about is the legality of ordering that weapon wherever you live. Cold Steel is totally legit (annoyingly so) and will not mail/sale weapons to areas that have banned the purchase and ownership of them. So good luck with your purchase!
- Q:Use of Steel in Jet Engines??
- Yes you can use steel but you will want to use super alloys like hastaloy and inconel. These withstand the heat in the combustion areas. These are the actual materials used in these stages. If you only want your engine to have a service life of a few hours a conventional hot work steel like H-13 will probably be OK Blades are investment cast in foundries that carefully control the rate of cooling to create a very uniform grain structure
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- get one made in germany if you can. you might want to invest in some stones. they have some great videos on youtube on how to sharpen knives.
- Q:Pre-engineered Steel Building ........!!?
- You just have to do small efforts for owing a steel building: Firstly you have to finalize a steel building company for construction work. After finalizing the steel building company, the next step is the paperwork - the agreements and contracts. Some steel building companies may also ask for a verbal approval for the factories to get the work started.
- Q:How does stainless steel soap work?
- Many metals have germicidal qualities. Silver is the strongest germicide of the metals, but a sterling silver bar of soap would be expensive and it would tarnish. The tarnish would actually not affect the silver's ability to kill bacteria, but it would look bad and the tarnish would turn your hands black, so people wouldn't want to use it. Many people even take silver internally in the form of Colloidal Silver, but Colloidal Silver is very controversial. Yes, it kills many bacteria, but it can also cause a person's skin to permanently turn blue...a condition called Argyria. Brass actually is a better germicide than stainless steel...but again this is a cosmetic problem. Brass tarnishes, so people wouldn't want to use it. Stainless steel is actually a very weak germicide, but even steel has some ability to kill germs. Stainless steel also removes fish odor. My son has a stainless steel bar that he takes along when he fishes to remove the fish smell from his hands. There's nothing magical about the bar...a stainless steel spatula would would just as well, but the bar is more convenient to carry. I'm not sure if this is scientific enough or not. -
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range