1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Steel Pokemon?
- I believe a fire pokemon wins against a steel.
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- Is Stainless Steel Magnetic
- Q:deflection calculations in a steel cylinder?
- the area of the cylinder bypass area is extensive actual its 28.26 cm^2 so if the wieght is 14 which ability the metallic consists of .5 kg/cm2 , which isn't something we enable metallic the gentle one carry as much as a million.4 t/cm2 that's 1400 kg no longer 0.5 , so dont worry urself approximately deflection....
- Q:knowledge of steel composition?
- You have opened a can of worms. Specific types of steel vary not only by composition but by the way they were made, their physical properties and their morphology (microscopic structure). The composition you have given would fit for High Carbon Steel and Medium Carbon Steel. Go to the reference I've given, it allows you to put in 3 of the components of your alloy and then it gives you a list of possibilities. You can open each candidate individually and see the full composition. Hours of fun. :)
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- NO. A classical guitar is braced very differently than a steel-string acoustic. Plus the set-up is completely exceptional - the best way the nut is slotted, the best way the strings tie on the bridge, and so on. The anxiety of steel strings would pull the bridge and top off of a just right classical guitar. Although it's a mass-produced cheap person who would take the tension - you'll certainly not be capable to play it - the action on a nylon string guitar is far better in most cases. Who cares how long strings last - you're talking about $5-10 for a suite of strings. Changing strings is part of playing guitar.
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I know nothing about Superman nor have I watched the other films or read the comics. Man Of Steel was a CGI-fest, maybe a little bit too much, though it is Zack Synder's style. I actually fell asleep for most of the movie, seeing only the first 30 minutes and last 45 minutes? So that might be a good indication or it could just be me. There were loads of action scenes but overall, the movie wasn't that impressionable to me. The storyline was quite standard and had nothing outstanding, not even humour. Lois Lane and Superman barely had much screen time together to establish any chemistry. The other characters were pretty flat as well. I did like the dark psychological themes of Superman's struggles and coming to terms with his abilities though.
- Q:building a lap steel guitar?
- Steel guitars have cables attached to foot pedals to change the sound. I don't know how this would work with the top resting on your lap.
- Q:Pipe screens: brass or stainless steel?
- Its not a good idea to make the whole thing of metal. Metal is a good conductor of heat and its bound to get too hot for you lips during sustained use. Thats assuming your going to smoke tobacco with it. If you plan on smoking small hits of a particular substance then it may be alright. Mind you pipes are poor choice for this kind of smoking. So sticking with the tobacco pipe I would make it out of wood or talc not metal.
- Q:Environmental concerns for a steel works factory?
- Q:Can steel go inside sun with carbon..?
- I don't know, go try it and come back and let us know how things went.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range