1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil
With Gi as base metal, after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Pre-painted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding, corrosion resistance
2.Main Features of Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4. Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard: ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
|Typical size range:|
0.18 – 1.5mm Thick
600 – 1500mm Wide
25+5microns top side
5~7 microns bottom side
|Zinc coating:||60 to 275g/sqm|
|Steel grades:||DX51D+Z; CGCC; CGCD1; CS type A/B/C; FS Type A/B; TDC51D|
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
- Q:Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is correct
- Q:how carbon is being alloyed during steel making?
- It's not really that hard. You can use your charcoal grill to do it. First build a large fire in it and then bury the steel in the coals. It'll only take about ten minuites or so for the steel to heat through. Then pick it out of the coals with tongs and drop it into a bucket of water. Repeat as desired. Eventually it'll get as brittle as glass. To fix this, you must anneal the metal. Again heat the metal in the coals, only this time let it stay there until the coals go all the way out all by themselves. Next day when all the way cool, Take it out and clean it off. Viola!, you have hardened steel.
- Q:Is Tungsten Carbide steel?
- Edmond, a laser doesn't scratch anything, it melts. We're talking physical properties, not plasma properties. At NORMAL temperatures of 70-90 degrees F. If you don't understand the question, quit answering. Id imagine tungsten carbide can scratch itself. Much like an ape. :) - The Gremlin Guy -
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws.Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, aerospace, white goods, office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour.
- Q:Best Quality Steel...............!!?
- Quality okorder.com/
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- get one made in germany if you can. you might want to invest in some stones. they have some great videos on youtube on how to sharpen knives.
- Q:Danielle steel..................................................................?
- No they are a good read.
- Q:What are surgical steel earrings ?
- Surgical steel is a grade of steel often used in medical appliances like tweezers, forceps, etc. It's generally non-reactive and considered very safe. It doesn't contain any special properties against infection--you still have to observe basic hygiene and clean your piercings properly--but most people can wear surgical steel earrings without a problem. However, if you have a contact allergy to base metals like nickel, surgical steel may cause redness or irritation because of the metals used in it. If cheap rings or necklaces make your skin break out in a rash you should NOT wear surgical steel.
- Q:How difficult is it to harden steel?
- harder steel has a higher carbon and chromium content
- Q:Steel and Iron Ore?
- Then people like Bull tell you the country is going down yet Lakshmi and Mark Mobius(read last week's FM) show confidence in SA. Sieman, IBM and CNBC are investing millions in the country. Now who do believe?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range