1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil
With Gi as base metal, after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Pre-painted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding, corrosion resistance
2.Main Features of Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4. Pre-painted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard: ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
|Typical size range:|
0.18 – 1.5mm Thick
600 – 1500mm Wide
25+5microns top side
5~7 microns bottom side
|Zinc coating:||60 to 275g/sqm|
|Steel grades:||DX51D+Z; CGCC; CGCD1; CS type A/B/C; FS Type A/B; TDC51D|
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
- Q:Steel Barns..........?
- sure , steel barns are all over the place...the common brand of steel buildings around here are Butler Buildings...
- Q:Sstainless steel sword?
- i like how you asked this in the Card Games section.
- Q:how to make a steel helmet?
- Steel okorder.com
- Q:desnity of steel?
- First you have to convert the coefficient of linear expansion to a coefficient of volumetric expansion. Multiply the coefficient of linear expansion by 3: Coefficient of expansion of steel,β:12E-6/°K x 3 = 36E-6/°K Difference in temperature: 480°K ΔV = VoβΔT ΔV = Vo x (0.000036) x 480 ΔV = 1m³ x 0.017 ΔV = 0.017m³ Originally, the steel was at 7800 kg/m³ Now, the steel was at 7800 kg/ 1.017m³, or 7670 kg/m³ Change in density = 7670 - 7800 = -130kg/m³
- Q:steel shafted fairway woods...?
- If your club has a graphite shaft in it and you want to switch to steel an option is to get a dynamic gold lite shaft. The other option is to make sure you trim the shaft to the 42 length with the gold shaft to lighten up the swing weight. You can get away with about 42 3/4 with the lite shaft. I have found steel to be very consistent in my fairway woods and don't think I'll ever go back to graphite. I have mine cut to 42 1/2 for the 3 wood and 41 1/2 for the 5 wood with Dynamic gold s300 and they're fine.
- Q:how do we steel a bitches boyfriend?
- I have the same problem, but without being a twin lol. I'm just guna play it very very dirty, I'm not usually a slut, but i hate to loose, and you do have an advantage, all boys like twins. Hope this helps. xx
- Q:What type of metal is T10 tool steel?
- Carbon Tool Steel usually in the form of forged bar stock. Steel Grades for tool steel can be any of the following (depending on the application) T10/1.1645 SK3/SK4/W1A-91/2/ TC105/y10/1880/BW1B T10A/1.1545/y10A/1880 Standards are published by: DIN, JIS, ASTM, AISI, BS, SS, ISO, TOCT, GB Doug
- Q:Is stainless steel good for a butterfly knife?
- This isn't really a question for this section, but I'm still happy to help out since I'm a big cutlery nerd as well. One thing to look out for when buying a knife is a lack of specifics on what steel is being used. High Carbon Stainless Steel doesn't tell you what the steel is, just what it MIGHT be. Chances are it's something along the lines of 420HC or 440A, both of which are softer steels. They aren't the worst steels around, but they are very quick to dull. You'd be better off looking at the Balisongs of Benchmade. They'll cost more, but you'll know that you're getting something made with quality materials and that won't break on you. And if it does break for some odd reason, Benchmade's warranty and customer service are both fantastic. Although if a more questionable knife is okay with you as long as the price isn't too high, then at least 420HC and 440A aren't too brittle and will take a decent edge even though they'll dull quickly. As for whether stainless steel is good for a knife or not, that depends on the type of stainless steel and what you're going to use the knife for. Many stainless steels are more brittle than a carbon steel, so high carbon stainless steels are a bit more likely to rust but a little tougher as well. In a butterfly knife, a steel like that is a good way to go, although the steels used by Benchmade, as I mentioned, are of a much better quality.
- Q:Acoustic Guitar Strings? Nylon vs. steel?
- Listen to jwent You do NOT want to put steel strings on a nylon string guitar it will pull up the bridge, and top of the guitar, and break the plastic tuners that can't handle the extra tension You can put nylon a steel string guitar, but it won't sound like a classic guitar, because the steel string guitar has the extra bracing, to handle the tension of the steel strings, won't hurt anything, just won't sound as good If you want to soften the feel and sound of a steel string guitar, another option is silk n steel
- Q:What is 12 gage Cold Rolled Steel?
- Steel thickness is measured by gages. 16 gage is approximately 1/16th of an inch. The larger the number (say, 24), the thinner the steel. Steel is made from large metal bars (4'x12', about 8 thick) that pass through presses to get thinner and thinner. If the final stages of rolling are done with pressure and not heat, it is cold rolled. It often gets galvanized to prevent rusting. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range