Specifications Of EMT conduit:
UL1242/ANSI C80.6 Intermediate Metal Conduit
With steel coupling & cap
Q195 HIGH GRADE MILD STRIP STEEL
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is manufactured in accordance with:
>American National Standards for Steel. (ANSI C80.6)
>Underwriters Laboratories Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing. (UL 1242).
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is threaded on both ends, one end is with a steel coupling, and the other end is with a plastic cap to protect the thread.
Application of EMT conduit:
1 For low pressure liquid delivery such as water, gas and oil
2 For construction, e.g building greenhouse
Delivery of EMT conduit:30-50days
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Cast-in-place pile for pile machine in place, hammer (vibration), on the edge of immersed tube material, hammer (vibration) side of extubation, and continue pouring concrete, steel cage, continue pouring concrete and extubation to pile.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Suitable for galvanized base material (antirust primer), epoxy zinc yellow primer (double component), epoxy ester zinc yellow primer.Pretreatment of galvanized sheet when brushing:1, conditional, you can zinc plating phosphating treatment, or first spray a layer of phosphating primer.2, or smooth zinc plating surface sweeping treatment.3, the galvanized workpiece, galvanized pipe surface with solvent (that is, epoxy zinc yellow primer, thinner) wipe, in order to remove the workpiece crude oil protective layer, and increase cleanliness.4, two-component epoxy zinc yellow primer: in strict accordance with the proportion of paint and curing agent paint, and aging 30 minutes later, modulation suitable construction viscosity, you can spray.One component epoxy ester primer: zinc yellow construction viscosity suitable to construction of modulation, the correct construction method.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe's inner wall, outer wall, section, cross section can not see the weld seam. Because seamless steel pipe is a molding product, no late roll pressure, welding and other processes. No section, inner wall, outer wall or section, as long as there is weld, it is not seamless steel tube. The inner wall can not see the outer wall of welding seam, but it can be seen that the weld products are fake or polished goods. Some products can not be seen without friction and have weld seams on the outside wall. They are seamless treated steel tubes and are polished goods. The price is much different from the real seamless steel tube. Some bad wounding, confusing concepts, earn illegal profits.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is also used, because some areas require the use of strength. Moreover, the iron and steel industry is a pillar industry, there are some unspoken rules in it.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- The DN80 specification is 89*6 seamless steel management formula = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight
The main production and sale of galvanized steel, the thin-walled high-frequency welded pipe, galvanized pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, conduit, EMT conduit, greenhouse pipes, galvanized pipes, and other related products, annual production capacity of 40,000 tons. The company has independent export rights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100milion rmb
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range