Specifications Of EMT conduit:
UL1242/ANSI C80.6 Intermediate Metal Conduit
With steel coupling & cap
Q195 HIGH GRADE MILD STRIP STEEL
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is manufactured in accordance with:
>American National Standards for Steel. (ANSI C80.6)
>Underwriters Laboratories Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing. (UL 1242).
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is threaded on both ends, one end is with a steel coupling, and the other end is with a plastic cap to protect the thread.
Application of EMT conduit:
1 For low pressure liquid delivery such as water, gas and oil
2 For construction, e.g building greenhouse
Delivery of EMT conduit:30-50days
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different price:Because the production process of seamless steel tube is more complex, so the price is more expensive than a seamed steel pipe, and pipe joints mainly adopts steel (steel) two welded, fixed price, the most widely used are.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- JB/T4709 recommends H10MnSi, but H10MnSi allows a lower value of strength of 430MPa, which does not match the parent material. I think American Standard is selected according to the selection of welding wire ER70S-6 GB ER50-6 wire can guarantee the equivalent strength of parent materials, and Si, Mn content can also guarantee the deoxidation effect, the weld joint is not easy to produce pores.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Even the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar. , 5.The base in the form of plug-in and coat type two, inserted a D1 diameter rod diameter than 2mm, diameter D2 rod diameter than 2mm type jacket.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain, depending on the length of seamless steel tube.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- When the electric wire pipe is laid, the steel pipe can be adopted, or the plastic pipe can be adopted, but the steel tube must not be used in the ceiling. The standard explanation is for rat bite.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The fully enclosed steel tube is called "sleeve connection steel pipe". The English abbreviation is JDG. The sleeve between the pipe and the pipe is fastened by screws. The current specification is the construction and acceptance rules of CECS 120:2007 sleeve steel conduit pipe line
The main production and sale of galvanized steel, the thin-walled high-frequency welded pipe, galvanized pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, conduit, EMT conduit, greenhouse pipes, galvanized pipes, and other related products, annual production capacity of 40,000 tons. The company has independent export rights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100milion rmb
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range