PPR Male Union Coupler
We produce pipes&fittings,brass fittings for pex-al-pex pipes,water-heating pipes and brass pipes;water manifolds,etc.
Characteristics of PPR fitting:
1. Healthy and non-toxic;
2. Long service life;
3. Good resistance to corrosion;
4. Light weight, high intension, and good toughness;
5. Energy-saving and wide-bound temperature enduring;
6. Low flow resistance;
7. Convenient and reliable for installation;
8. No leakage forever;
9.Type:PN1.25 /1.6 /2.0 /2.5 MPa for cool water and hot water;
10.Colors:white, grey,green, other customized colors available.
Male Union Coupler(HF2031):
Male union coupler
- Q:The name of the card sleeve joint
- One is a card sleeve, the other is a threaded sleeve type joint called a sleeve type end angle pipe joint (wherein, the clamping sleeve is an end right angle pipe joint and a sleeve type taper thread end right angle pipe joint)
- Q:Inside and outside the threaded joint, one end of the internal thread (G),
- The cylindrical internal thread and the taper outer thread form a column / cone fit; the taper internal thread and the taper outer thread form the cone / cone matching.
- Q:May I ask what material EN39 is? Used to make a threaded pipe joint
- It specifies the material and tolerance requirements of the steel pipe. From the material point of view, the steel in the EN39 standard is similar to that of China's Q235B.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of metal hose couplings?
- It is mainly used for connecting the box and hose in place. Open the box in the box and plug into the joint. The external thread joint is fixed with the lock. 2, mainly used in screw thread connection cable pipe and hose.
- Q:The difference between the reducer joint and the strengthening pipe joint
- The reinforcing pipe joint essentially is that when the branch pipe is connected to the supervisor, the pipe joint is enlarged by the reinforcing pipe, which is beneficial to welding, and then the other end is connected with the branch pipe and can be welded by socket welding,
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- The wire connection and screw connection pipeline engineering: the form of thread docking between two pipes, valves, pipes and valves are connected or.
- Q:What is the manual pre assembly procedure for the EO-2 joint?
- I. pre assembled1, EMB card sleeve type pipe joint pre assembly of the most important link, directly affect the sealing reliability. A dedicated preprocessor is usually required. The small diameter can be pre joint in a vise. The concrete method is to use a joint as the mother's body and press the nut and the sleeve onto the tube. The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type through pipe joint, a clamping sleeve type end through connection head, a clamping sleeve type three way pipe joint and other patterns. I found that even if the same manufacturer of a batch of goods, the cone of these joints on the depth of the hole is often different, resulting in a leak, and this problem is often neglected. The correct approach is to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint, and the corresponding connection ends are prefabricated with the same type of joint, so that the leakage problem can be avoided to the maximum extent.
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- This is a general term for connections that can be disassembled in a fluid path. It mainly includes welding type, clamping sleeve type and flaring type
- Q:What joints do nylon hard tubes work on?
- (two) clamp sleeve type pipe joint;Application: sealing pipe joint oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium, with plastic pipe specifications are flexible, and pipeline connection, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, ship the system is suitable for all kinds of hydraulic transmission; mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline. Sleeve type pipe fittings manufacture standard following fifteen kinds:1, card sleeve end through pipe joint (GB/T 3733-2008)2, sleeve type cone thread straight pipe joint (GB/T 3734-2008)3, card sleeve type end through long pipe joint (GB/T 3735-2008)4, long taper pipe thread joint (GB/T 3736-2008)5, card sleeve straight through pipe joint (GB/T 3737-2008)
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
Our productions have introduced the latest technology and advanced production equipment. With sound testing and inspection means and solid technical strength and scientific management, we are capable of producing high quality products and our production processes are in full accordance with ISO9001:2000 international quality management system standard. The characteristics of our product meet the national standards .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range