Model NO.:CGCC CGLCC
Base Metal:Gi Gl
Inner Diameter of Coil:508mm 610mm
Standard:Dx51d / Dx52d/ Dx53D/ S250, 280, 320gd
Production Capacity:150, 000ton/Month
PREPAINTED GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET IN COILS [PPGI]
SPEC: JIS G3312 CGCC
BASE METALJIS G3302, SGCC
1) Standard: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC, equivalent to ASTM A755M, EN10169
2) Grade: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness of material: Both soft and full hard are available
4) Surface finish: With or without protect film covered
5) Thickness range: 0.14-1.0mm
6) Width range and General width: Width range 600-1250mm, general width: 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm.
7) Shape: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Zinc coating: 40-275G/M2, both sides
9) Paint thickness: Top 5 um + (10-20) um modified polyester, any RAL color code. We use Beckers paint for producing.
10) Paint thickness: Reverse 5-10 um Epoxy
11) Coil weight: 4-6 tons, also can be upon customer's requirements
12) Max loading in one 20ft container: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ: 25 tons for each thickness or color;
14) Actual shipped quantity: More or less 5%;
15) Delivery time: 2 weeks or one month generally.
16) Applications: Widely used for roof tiles, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
|Name||color coated steel coil/prepainted steel coil/PPGI|
|Resin constructure |
Technique of production
|Double painting and double baking process|
|Coil Weight||3-8 Tons|
|Inside Diameter||508mm Or 610mm|
|Painting||Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um |
|SurfSurface coating |
coloace coating type
|PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF|
|Back side coatingcolor||Light grey, white and so on |
|Application ||PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and |
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- Characteristics and applicable range of 08F:Its strength is low, and the steel is soft, plastic and tough. General use does not require heat treatment, but in order to eliminate the internal force due to cold processing, improve the cutting performance of steel, heat treatment can be carried out, cold processing can increase the intensity. Often used in the manufacture of stamping parts and carburizing parts, such as stamping products, sockets, enamel products, automobile shell, etc..
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary, Indiana. There's lots of old, unused steel forming equipment just laying around.
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:Is stainless steel stainless all the way through?
- SORRY,linda r your answer is incorrect. stainless is made by adding nickel to the steel during manufacture, the quality of the finished product is determined by the amount of nickel added. low grade stainless is magnetic. good quality stainless is not. whichever it is, it is all the way through, but the lower grades will rust.
- Q:HELP ME! Steel beam installation?
- I see steel beams inserted into pockets in concrete foundations, they typically go 6 inches into the pocket. There is other problems with what you want to do. You must support the rafters while the work is being done. You must be sure your beam pockets are strong enough for the weight. another problem is that a steel beam this size is very heavy, How will you place it without a crane? Maybe an army of helpers can lift it. You may want to consider a laminated wood beam, they are lighter than steel.
- Q:Spyderco or cold steel?
- Hibben are even better in my opinion, but cold steel are reputable and do good quality high carbon steel knives and swords. Paul Chen does some knives and they are the best I've seen but a lot more expensive
- Q:Steel and Iron Ore?
- SA got its own steel and iron production going that is one of our main exports They don't make Rail's for railway line any more we in port it
- Q:Why should I use stainless steel cookware?
- Stainless steel has some benefits: 1) Dishwasher safe: my anodized aluminum pots are NOT dishwasher safe (my wife put one in and it lost its gun-metal gray finish - sad) 2) Conductivity: most stainless steel cookware has an aluminum (or copper) middle - this transfers the heat nicely - steel by itself does not conduct heat evenly. All Clad cookware refers to the fact that the aluminum within the cookware is clad in steel. 3) Aesthetics: stainless is pretty. Stainless is not anti-stick, so you'll have to use all your skills to avoid sticking. 1) Use oil or butter: heat your pan before oiling. Once to temp, add the oil/butter and wait for it to heat-through. THEN add your food - sticking should be minimized. 2) Move your food around a lot: once you add a piece of food that is likely to stick, move it shortly afterward. This will prevent the food from gluing itself to one spot in the pan - a crust will start to appear, and that will protect the food from sticking. 3) Love the fond: anti-stick pans don't have a good chance at fond development (fond is the stuff that sticks to the bottom of the pan, and is crucial to pan sauce creation). You should experiment with your cookware, or send it to me: I am wishing for some new cookware.
- Q:Aluminum and Steel brittle or ductile based on these results?
- Only steel(of this pair)might be liable to brittle fracture,which would be implied by almost zero elongation or reduction in area at fracture.On this basis the steel has not failed by brittle fracture.I would expect much more elongation in pure aluminium than your sample shows so I presume it to be brittle unless it is an alloy rather than commercially pure aluminium.However brittle fracture in metals is a particular phenomenon to be determined by impact tests and examination of fracture surfaces and is particularly relevant to metals with the body centred crystal structure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range