|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:What's the difference between Stainless and Clear steel?
- Stainless steel is different than regular (clear?) steel because is is an alloy, or combination, of steel and other elements. Stainles steel has 15% chromium, which is very resistant to rust than regular steel. That is why stainless is more expensive
- Q:Stainless Steel Used In Knifes?
- If your talking about a folding pocket knife, I think that it's basically six one way and a half dozen the other. I actually do prefer stainless for my pocket knives. I don't want to oil a knife to the degree I feel carbon requires, only to then stick it my pocket to attract dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. I'm the exact opposite on sheath knives though. I like 1095 carbon steel, plain edge sheath knives. I'll thrash on them HARD, and I rarely have major edge problems. Of course, I require them to be coated with some kind of powder coat or the like, because they can rust, but I do try and keep them clean and dry when in the sheath, so they won't pit the uncoated edge. My reasons for this sheath knife preference is multi-fold. First, these knives are simply affordable. I don't spend $80 dollars on a outdoors sheath knife. I use the tool too hard to want to spend more. I don't like the more traditional stainless steels such as AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (not to mention the HORRENDOUS 440A) because I feel that the all else being equal, a stainless blade will bend before a carbon blade will break. I also think that carbon holds an edge at least as well, if not better, than traditional stainless, and it's much easier to hone. I don't know much about these new laminates, other than the very hard, but not so tough. They seem to be POSSIBLY too brittle for my use. That, combined with the fact that they cost a FORTUNE, means that I just won't be considering them.
- Q:who would buy shredded scrap steel in GTA?
- We are one of the biggest steel mills in Asia. Under our group, we have steel mills in Thailand and Bangladesh. On the monthly basis, we purchase steel scrap HMS1/2 80:20 and the shredded ISRI210/211, ISRI211 by bulk and 20' container to Thailand and Bangladesh. Due to the limitation of our existing shredded steel scrap supplier, we need to get more supply of the shredded. Please contact us or offer us of ISRI 210/211 or ISRI211 CFR Chittagong, Bangladesh with 500mt - 2000mt per shipment by 20' container. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:surgical steel or titanium industrial barbells?
- Titanium Industrial Barbell
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- This is the smallest scale brothers precision measuring tools, minimum scale steel tape is mm, mm is estimated to read out the data, such as steel tape measure length is 12.5 mm, which is 12 in the steel tape on the scale with the number of 0.5.It was read out. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:Why nickel makes stainless steel non-magnetic when nickel itself is ferromagnetic?
- Dear Ian, Magnetism doesn't add up or average out in that manner. Ferro-magnetism requires that all the spins align. This is a complex effect and needs a subtle interaction between adjacent atoms in the lattice and their singlet electrons. The distance between the the atoms is what is important. Some stainless steels are ferromagnetic because they have the correct spacing, others are not because the spacing is wrong. This spacing is influenced by the makeup of the alloy. Hope that helps a bit:RufusCat Copyleft:RufusCat
- Q:Pistol Polymer Frames? Good as Steel? Walther P22 OK?
- Walther P22 Frame
- Q:How does stainless steel soap work?
- Many metals have germicidal qualities. Silver is the strongest germicide of the metals, but a sterling silver bar of soap would be expensive and it would tarnish. The tarnish would actually not affect the silver's ability to kill bacteria, but it would look bad and the tarnish would turn your hands black, so people wouldn't want to use it. Many people even take silver internally in the form of Colloidal Silver, but Colloidal Silver is very controversial. Yes, it kills many bacteria, but it can also cause a person's skin to permanently turn blue...a condition called Argyria. Brass actually is a better germicide than stainless steel...but again this is a cosmetic problem. Brass tarnishes, so people wouldn't want to use it. Stainless steel is actually a very weak germicide, but even steel has some ability to kill germs. Stainless steel also removes fish odor. My son has a stainless steel bar that he takes along when he fishes to remove the fish smell from his hands. There's nothing magical about the bar...a stainless steel spatula would would just as well, but the bar is more convenient to carry. I'm not sure if this is scientific enough or not. -
- Q:What is Steel...........?
- steel is a mixture of two or more metal or a metal with non metal to obtain both properties of the indivudual components. carbon steel for example.
- Q:Where could I acquire true steel?
- The phrase true steel has no technical meaning. Steel comes in many alloys and grades. Sorry I have no idea where to get different grades and types of steel. McMaster Carr carries a lot of steel bars, sheets, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range